Google Pixel 5
Tangkapan layar_20220816-173902.png

Perfect !! Thank you so much

Reactions: Tulsadiver

Snsnfsh

Dec 21, 2017
Google Pixel 5
Which mod??

You will need to upload the system/framework/framework -res.apk, system/system_ext/priv-app/SystemUIGoogle.apk, and system/product/overlay/displaycutoutemulationwaterfall.apk
CC and LC sir,
I think, it's good if you make a changelog from update to update , so if you're looking for old files it's easy to find them. Pling is also pretty good. thank you sir

Attachments

• DisplayCutoutEmulationWaterfallOverlay.apk
    32.4 KB · Views: 4
  • SystemUIGoogle.apk
    37 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

FoRynas

Feb 26, 2019
Very cool module, it is working pretty much fine on my pixel 5 (A12L lineage os latest release) but why does the clock mess up every time I reboot? Is there a fix?
Also having a 50 Dip option would be great.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Very cool module, it is working pretty much fine on my pixel 5 (A12L lineage os latest release) but why does the clock mess up every time I reboot? Is there a fix?
Also having a 50 Dip option would be great.
This is for stock 12...
Define "mess up"
50 dip would be larger than stock (48 dip).

FoRynas

Feb 26, 2019
This is for stock 12...
Define "mess up"
50 dip would be larger than stock (48 dip).
The clock (I use left clock) just slips under the camera hole when I reboot, so I need to go in developer settings, reapply waterfall cutout and then restart systemUI manually to fix it. Sometimes I even need to reboot the phone again to make it work.
The LineageOS rom that I am currently using is a stock rom, it is very close to AOSP.

Also, yes, the stock dip is 48 Dip not 50 indeed, I was wrong, It would be cool to have it because with it watching prime video and playing games fullscreen would be possible without having to shift up (and break) the whole UI of
other apps with a shorter bar.

ohasanov

Apr 29, 2022
I have the same problem, but tbh, just selecting "device default" and then "waterfall" back to back somehow fixes the clock going under the camera punch. Also weirdly it fixes my fullscreen app problem... So thanks for that too!

Ah, changing the dpi breaks stuff... Hmm... if only i could somehow change the left padding manually (for the status bar I mean). Currently this is way better than stock tho so meh, it stays.

Top Liked Posts