• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Statusbar Size Fix

Search This thread

PuffDaddy_d

Aug 29, 2010
Houston, TX
Google Pixel 5
In progress!
Just in case you've got time... Here's the custom one you made for a couple of us... Would love to get it updated too!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210302-121100.png
    Screenshot_20210302-121100.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 90

Hung0702

Mar 1, 2009
March update has been uploaded.
Definitely flashing this later. Huge, huge thanks. 4a 5G user and the December version worked great for me, glad to see the March update is supported so quickly.

Check out mine! At first I was conflicted over the height and thought about the 44, but after a couple weeks I love how it splits the holepunch.

Attachments

• cutout.png
    cutout.png
    445.1 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Reactions: Tulsadiver

bunklung

Mar 20, 2011
Oh boy, bootloops for me. I too had the the universal Safteynet fix and this status bar installed, but now I can't get everything back. I managed to have the device boot without root, but I don't know how to wipe the Magisk modules without bricking my device. I already blew up my device two months ago when I tried to manually remove modules :( Does anyone have any advice here. Seems to be the Status bar mod :(

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Oh boy, bootloops for me. I too had the the universal Safteynet fix and this status bar installed, but now I can't get everything back. I managed to have the device boot without root, but I don't know how to wipe the Magisk modules without bricking my device. I already blew up my device two months ago when I tried to manually remove modules :( Does anyone have any advice here. Seems to be the Status bar mod :(
Did you try the usual?
adb wait-for-device shell magisk --remove-modules

bunklung

Mar 20, 2011
Did you try the usual?
adb wait-for-device shell magisk --remove-modules
I used this recently and I had to wipe my entire device :( Anyhow, I did it reluctantly and it did not work :(

I tried the next thing which was to:
  1. boot into stock boot image, which did work, thankfully.
  2. reboot to safemode
  3. quickly jump to bootloader before STOCK safemode boot.
  4. flash patched boot
  5. get into ROOTED safemode
  6. adb shell and manually do, "magisk --remove-modules"
That worked. I hope this helps others. I was able to flash all my modules back with the updated zips you have. I would uninstall your module first the next time I flash a new OTA just to play it safe and maybe check in with this thread. Thanks for checking in with me and and putting in the work to make this module happen.

Reactions: Hung0702

alexmeo13

Apr 4, 2021
Hello, please take a look at those files from Lineage18, its from official March latest build.

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    46.2 MB · Views: 6
  • SystemUI.apk
    24.9 MB · Views: 3

Top Liked Posts