Question Steady Video (EIS) is only available for [email protected]

Search This thread

boboweb

May 5, 2022
Hello guys - the phone is updated to the latest official Europe ROM 13.0.5.0 SKIEUXM. I recently bough the phone so i dont know how it was before android 12 firmwares but as i know the stabilizations must be available for all resolutions including 4K . I tried to restore the default camera settings but this didnt change anything . So is this a bug with my phone or this is for all phones after the latest firmware ?

1651691549820.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stoyan_esp

Apr 4, 2014
Madrid
Hello, boboweb!

EIS is available by default for all resolutions, but not all frame rates. It does not work for [email protected]

From the screenshot that you have posted, I see that you have selected the "Steady video" option, which is available only for [email protected] and it it like EIS on steroids, trying to provide super steady video (personaly I don't like the result and have it turned off).

Best regards!

Nutterbutter777

May 26, 2022
Hello, boboweb!

EIS is available by default for all resolutions, but not all frame rates. It does not work for [email protected]

From the screenshot that you have posted, I see that you have selected the "Steady video" option, which is available only for [email protected] and it it like EIS on steroids, trying to provide super steady video (personaly I don't like the result and have it turned off).

Best regards!
EIS 100% works on 1080p60 on default.

If you install gcam, you can even get 4k60 with EIS on right config

Reactions: stoyan_esp

Top Liked Posts