• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Stealth forum

Search This thread

Jive Turkey

Jun 11, 2007
Perth
I too would like info on stealth as I'm wanting to buy one. It's so disappointing that there's no forum here for them though :( . I've found this site amazingly useful with my magician. I don't know where else to find such an amazing community for information if I do get a stealth.

krizvi

Dec 17, 2007
O2 Xda Stealth

yesterday bought and want to upgrade into wm6 dont know thats why need help from experts, i will be grateful for any advise and tip.
appreciate it very much if there's a stealth forum. i'm a newbie to the whole wm5 and using stealth. got lots of issues in o2 apps like o2 plus, ezitext and some others, like rom upgrades and the whole shebang.

gh8421

Feb 8, 2007
Melbourne
www.gh8421.com
I think a forum for the Stealth should at least be considered. Even if it isn't a HTC product it still carries the XDA name and there are a lot of people out in the xda-developers land that need a place to share information about this device and this is the place to be!

As for WM6 for our beloved Stealth, well it has happened and is floating around somewhere in these forums. The precise location can be found at the end of my post.

Stealth WM6 Thread

guru4gsm

Oct 9, 2008
I think someone should start The forum for O2 XDA Stealth users .........
We should not depend on the admins to post help on each and every Pda.............But we may contribute our experiences and provide help to each other & this Great Forum......
Thanx

-PiLoT-

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 17, 2008
Jefferson, SD
ive added a stealth forum to my site in the sig,

BTW the stealth is made by Gigabyte Communications. and the atom is made by Quanta Computer,

Last edited: