this guide may worthless for some and at the same time may be life savior for others.
many of us including me have faced this issue that after extracting the fastboot firmware file when we get to click on falshall_AFT file it doesn't go as expected and do nothing.
here is the thing we can do to get it worked.
1. go to your system's my computer or this computer icon.
2. right click on it and open properties.
3. on the left pan there would be advance system setting option, click on it.
4. in the opened window look for Environment variables and click the button.
5. in system variables space look for Path variable.
6. select Path variable and click on edit.
7. in opened box now click on new button.
8. add C:\Windows\System32
9. click ok on every opened box.
10. go back to your firmware folder and now click on flashall_AFT file.
it should work now as expected and flash the rom and it's content it's own.