• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

steps to make flashall_AFT working while flashing fastboot rom.

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello XDA,

this guide may worthless for some and at the same time may be life savior for others.

many of us including me have faced this issue that after extracting the fastboot firmware file when we get to click on falshall_AFT file it doesn't go as expected and do nothing.

here is the thing we can do to get it worked.

1. go to your system's my computer or this computer icon.
    2. right click on it and open properties.
    3. on the left pan there would be advance system setting option, click on it.
    4. in the opened window look for Environment variables and click the button.
    5. in system variables space look for Path variable.
    6. select Path variable and click on edit.
    7. in opened box now click on new button.
    8. add C:\Windows\System32
    9. click ok on every opened box.
    10. go back to your firmware folder and now click on flashall_AFT file.

it should work now as expected and flash the rom and it's content it's own.

ps : thanks the post if it helps you.
    I think my problem is different ... Its opening but it's stopped on support all devices .... Please help

Restore back old flashall_AFT.cmd and change the folder name to 8 char without spaces.

For eg. old folder name was "Asus Max Pro 2" just rename it to "asus" and try running flashall_AFT.cmd.
    Restore back old flashall_AFT.cmd and change the folder name to 8 char without spaces.

For eg. old folder name was "Asus Max Pro 2" just rename it to "asus" and try running flashall_AFT.cmd.

Thanks brother it worked
    oh okay it is too long to paste here

i also have the same problem so it only open for barely 1 sec and then gone...
    i use win 7