[STICKY] Feature Requests and Bugs List - READ RULES - No direct posts here.

Search This thread

Dagabix

Dec 22, 2020
I love mxp thanks for your efforts. I have a question though, after the last update for xaomi mi10t 12.1.1 the video turns off randomly after seconds or minutes of watching any video and gets me back to the back screen like I pressed back button is there any solution to that? Thanks again
Same issue here (Mi 10T 12.1.1). Did not exist when we were on Android 10.

BillyBonesX99

Sep 19, 2017
When do you plan to enable Hi10P HW support in new RK3566?
HW-decoder RK3566:

- H.264 AVC/MVC Main10 Profile yuv400/yuv420/yuv422/L5.1 up to 4096x2304 60fps
- H.265 HEVC/MVC Main10 Profile yuv420 L5.1 up to 4096x2304 60fps

gururoop

Dec 24, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A2
Google Pixel 4 XL
Bug report: I've noticed that pause/play using Bluetooth earphones' buttons is not working in any version of Android 12 (tested on every version, from DP1 till PB1). The sound is muted for a few seconds, but the video continues playing. I've tried both free and pro versions and tried toggling the settings. The same problem also exists in Facebook app but not VLC player.

Link to the original thread:

Last edited:

usamaiqbal1177

Sep 27, 2015
Feature request:

I prefer using tap to pause/resume while interface remain hidden. But there's no way to display interface again if you're doing that. Can you guys please add an option to double tap to show/hide interface? It's very helpful for users who prefer clean viewing experience.

krakerz

Jan 5, 2013
Bogor
Feature request :

add handsfree feature, like integrating voice command to Alexa (amazon assistant) or Goggle assistant
simple command would suffice like
Assistant, play XXXX
Assistant, pause
Assistant, resume
Assistant, rewind
Assistant, fast forward
etc

in Alexa, it's called Skill
references : https://developer.amazon.com/en-US/docs/alexa/custom-skills/steps-to-build-a-custom-skill.html
as for Google, idk

another one is, if possible make network directory into the list ? instead access it on different menu
or atleast shorcut to the network dir from the list

the player itself is good already, it would awesome if it has it's own handsfree option as well :)
thanks again

Linh Mai

Sep 3, 2021
[Feature Request]
Default Audio Track # in Multiple Audio Files request
MX Player already has this feature:
"Remember selections for each files such as choice of audio track, subtitle track, decoder...."
This one just remember individual files
MX Player also has:
Default Audio Language options but I think it applied for DVD or Blu-ray discs, not practical for video files.
So my request is please add in Audio Track Changer Dialog option: Prefer Audio Track# to play for all files.
This feature will make a big pleasure to too many people watching dramas in different languages or singing karaoke ......
Hope this one will appear in next version.:geek:

crazyfox21

Jan 27, 2014
Feature Request
Aspect Ratio 18:9

if i use custom. .in Landscape Video it's good, but while playing Portrait Video it's stick with 18:9 not switching to 9:18

maxelo

Apr 26, 2012
Feature Request
Mores Columns and Rows on the Vídeo Gallery

Love the app. Now that phones and tablets screens are getting bigger and bigger. I would love to have the option on MX Player to select the numbers of rows and columns of the video gallery.
One example would be the F-Stop gallery app, that allow me to take advantage of the size of my phone screen and select the number of rows and columns to view more content of photos on each folder

thanks for your work!

Qutayba Khader

Jun 30, 2015
Hello 🤗

Thank for the best player ever made, just a small request please add an option for adding (simple) plus+/min- buttons at bottom for [subtitle time sync]

Because it's the most feature we using in android tv, and it's hard to go to subtitle settings everytime :(

procobain

Jan 26, 2015
Redmi Note 8 Pro

Top Liked Posts