Question Still No July Security Update

Search This thread

iBowToAndroid

Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN

ish4d0w123

Feb 21, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
It's coming, don't worry. They just have so many devices. As you can see I got a bit late too, at the end of July. Usually it comes in the middle of the month.
S21FE SNAPDRAGON EU

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220816-220534_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220816-220534_Settings.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 16

markwebb

Well, this issue will be short lived: I upgraded to the Z Flip 4 w/free upgrade to 256GB and getting an excellent trade in value for the S21FE Unlocked and it also included the new Galaxy Pro Buds 2 and a new case to go with the phone. Let's face it, Samsung has already admitted their focus is on the foldables now for a couple of years! :)

ish4d0w123

Feb 21, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hi! I have received the august update as well. G990b, snapdragon EU model. It didn't appear with OTA but appeared in Samsung smart switch. I recommend checking there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220817-153916_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220817-153916_Settings.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 13

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi sorry to hear. It appears a few countries still lagging behind unfortunately. I'm in Australia and still on May security here...
    Even sorrier to hear that! Wow. It's like Sammie kinda lost interest in this phone for some of us.
    SamFW.com is faster than SamMobile, and puts up firmware immediately when it's released
    I've seen a couple of posts here in xda and in reddit where someone mentions having downloaded firmware from samfw.com and getting errors with them (something along the lines of "error validating footer") and it surprises me that both posts mention this website specifically. Therefore, I don't recommend it anymore. I will always recommend Frija over anything else, no download speed limit and it's never failed on multiple devices.
    Well, I actually received the August update this morning missing the July update. Go figure. 🤷‍♂️