Question Still on July security update

Search This thread

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G
Does Samsung have all different A52 4G for all regions posted somewhere? I have the Egypt one.
They don't have an official website where they post all the different firmwares as far as I know but websites like samfrew and sammobile keep track of them, you may want to check them out.

I checked EGY region and I guess there's still no August release for that region for some reason, only up to July. All the other regions do have the August update.

Reactions: SirDigitalKnight

SirDigitalKnight

Jul 12, 2012
Jardin
Smart Watches
Amazon Fire
Thanks for checking. Guess I will just have to wait. Not sure what happened as they usually have been doing a great job on the Egypt version with the monthly updates. Maybe they no longer like the pyramids now that scientists figured out how they were built and thus cut off updates for Egypt.... :oops::ROFLMAO::unsure:

AkoreJepade

Jun 3, 2021
Look at what arrived this morning:

Screenshot_20220915-073339_Software update.jpg

OGNoobistBeach

Sep 21, 2022
Malawi
I received the September update on the 17th. Actually, I have been receiving monthly updates ever since I got this phone. They have been late before but I don't remember missing one.

OGNoobistBeach

Sep 21, 2022
Malawi
No, not that I have noticed. I have had issues with the connection but they have been mostly on the network operators side. The phone has been solid in the last 6 months I have had it.

Reactions: barryallen3038

LawUysal

Mar 18, 2017
Mersin
No, not that I have noticed. I have had issues with the connection but they have been mostly on the network operators side. The phone has been solid in the last 6 months I have had it.
Yeah the phone is great but I really getting a lot of problems with mobile data after the September security update. I have a 200gb data plan but I can't use it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does Samsung have all different A52 4G for all regions posted somewhere? I have the Egypt one.
    They don't have an official website where they post all the different firmwares as far as I know but websites like samfrew and sammobile keep track of them, you may want to check them out.

I checked EGY region and I guess there's still no August release for that region for some reason, only up to July. All the other regions do have the August update.