[stock 8.0][Unlocked bl][34.4.A.2.19; ...32; ...85] Root and Recovery (3 clicks)

Search This thread

SkatinRatchet

Jun 1, 2020
Hi,
Sorry my Ensligh is not perfect. I don't understand what "Stock O ftf " means. Is this a software ? Where can I download it safely ? Do you know a tutorial that explains this kind of things more slowly for newbies like me please ?

Thank you

winson2769

Apr 22, 2015
is this title topic here is only work for unlock bootloader:yes ?

can someone tell me that if i flash another firmware x compact to my xcompact phone, will my bootloader can be unlock?

thanks

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
Hi,
Sorry my Ensligh is not perfect. I don't understand what "Stock O ftf " means. Is this a software ? Where can I download it safely ? Do you know a tutorial that explains this kind of things more slowly for newbies like me please ?

Thank you

it just means the latest update crom Sony. You can search for how to update your phone if it's not the latest. If it is, jist do factory reset, and follow the steps.

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
is this title topic here is only work for unlock bootloader:yes ?

can someone tell me that if i flash another firmware x compact to my xcompact phone, will my bootloader can be unlock?

thanks

Bootloader must be unlocked. If you have 'bootloader unlock allowed: no', then there's probably no way...

sabotage154

Apr 24, 2011
whenever i flash modified boot.img from OP and drm fix or patched boot.img and TA , my gps no longer works. if i go back to stock boot.img gps works again. anybody have any ideas why?

Tlamaki

Mar 6, 2014
Mexico City
guys, I know this is an old thread, but I hope you can help me out, if I uninstall Magisk and unroot the phone do I have to flash stock rom again? I just wanted to get rid of bloatware and im done. tyvm.

sabotage154

Apr 24, 2011
i believe when you install magisk it makes a backup of your old boot.img. when you uninstall magisk it should revert back to the old boot image. you can make a backup of your current setup via twrp and uninstall magisk and if it doesnt go the way you planned then just restore from your backup.

sabotage154

Apr 24, 2011
i found stock 34.4.A.2.19 and im going flash it so i can use xposed on my device. i tried .118 xposed fix but always have problems. i see Kernel elf file to use with rootkernel on the OP for versions .85, .107, .118 but dont see any kernel file for .19. is there a specific reason for that? i have my own backedup TA. thanks

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
i found stock 34.4.A.2.19 and im going flash it so i can use xposed on my device. i tried .118 xposed fix but always have problems. i see Kernel elf file to use with rootkernel on the OP for versions .85, .107, .118 but dont see any kernel file for .19. is there a specific reason for that? i have my own backedup TA. thanks

I think you can extract ftf normally with 7zip...

LBsys

Jan 27, 2021
You need:
Stock O ftf (best to use Flashtool/Xperifirm)
Modded boot img for 34.4.A.2.19 - https://mega.nz/#!AgtQ2Sob!JjLRcUVjuy6FNanjGY49g-YYmkcda04witfHp4hwvmo

Hi Levone, I have set up a new XC with Lineage 14.1, but I can't boot into TWRP from the phone, only via PC (Lnux) and fastboot boot twrp:

Someone directed me to your post - do you see any chance that I flash a modified boot.img to make it work? Without having to go back to a stockrom etc.etc. ???

TIA, L.

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
Hi Levone, I have set up a new XC with Lineage 14.1, but I can't boot into TWRP from the phone, only via PC (Lnux) and fastboot boot twrp:

Someone directed me to your post - do you see any chance that I flash a modified boot.img to make it work? Without having to go back to a stockrom etc.etc. ???

TIA, L.
If you successfully booted LOS, then there shouldn't be any problem with boot img... Did you already try fastboot flash boot...?

LBsys

Jan 27, 2021
If you successfully booted LOS, then there shouldn't be any problem with boot img... Did you already try fastboot flash boot...?
Wow, thank you, that gives me some hope.... No, I didn't try that - you mean, one can temporarily boot with a boot image, just like with a TWRP image? And if it works, flash it permanently to the boot partition?
If so: which one would I have to use, since there are so many different ones in you post and I first updatet to stock 7.1.1, then unlocked the bootloader, then installed LOS with the help of TWRP temporarily booted via fastboot.... TIA Lorenz

Edit: tried "boot118.img" from the first post (Modded boot img for 34.4.A.2.118) with fastboot boot boot118.img - it downloaded and loaded, but didn't boot then, went blank, but was not off. Had to kill it with Vol- and ON pressed 10 s ....

Last edited:

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
Wow, thank you, that gives me some hope.... No, I didn't try that - you mean, one can temporarily boot with a boot image, just like with a TWRP image? And if it works, flash it permanently to the boot partition?
If so: which one would I have to use, since there are so many different ones in you post and I first updatet to stock 7.1.1, then unlocked the bootloader, then installed LOS with the help of TWRP temporarily booted via fastboot.... TIA Lorenz

Edit: tried "boot118.img" from the first post (Modded boot img for 34.4.A.2.118) with fastboot boot boot118.img - it downloaded and loaded, but didn't boot then, went blank, but was not off. Had to kill it with Vol- and ON pressed 10 s ....
Sorry - I mis-typed by habit... You don't want to flash a boot image. You want to "fastboot flash recovery (twrp file).
You should be able to easily restore your phone by flashing the boot img from your LOS with the same command you used to flash the other one.

LBsys

Jan 27, 2021
Sorry - I mis-typed by habit... You don't want to flash a boot image. You want to "fastboot flash recovery (twrp file).
:) - I did so many times: 3.3.1 manually just as you said, 3.4.0 the same, I even installed the 3.4.0 zip file, and it seems, as it's been put where it belongs, when the settings are saved when I have to boot from fastboot boot twrp.img next time again. There's just no jump into recovery as usual, i.e. from the reboot menu or manually holdung down Vol+ while booting. Teh violet light appears, the goes off and normal boot commences...

I never checked if the original OS had a stocjk recovery which could be reached bei the Vol+ trick, but now there is no vector pointig to TWRP, whcih certainly is flashed to the Fota kernel now...

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
:) - I did so many times: 3.3.1 manually just as you said, 3.4.0 the same, I even installed the 3.4.0 zip file, and it seems, as it's been put where it belongs, when the settings are saved when I have to boot from fastboot boot twrp.img next time again. There's just no jump into recovery as usual, i.e. from the reboot menu or manually holdung down Vol+ while booting. Teh violet light appears, the goes off and normal boot commences...

I never checked if the original OS had a stocjk recovery which could be reached bei the Vol+ trick, but now there is no vector pointig to TWRP, whcih certainly is flashed to the Fota kernel now...
Interesting... I wonder if, since you're using a 7.1 rom, you need an older version. Maybe try this - https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-ub-twrp-recovery-3-1-0.3601577/

Or - https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-xc-twrp.3522249/

I've never had trouble with recovery on XC, but it's been a while, and I mostly used stock O or eXistenZ. I'm mostly using XZ2c with Sailfish these days...

LBsys

Jan 27, 2021
Interesting... I wonder if, since you're using a 7.1 rom, you need an older version. Maybe try this - https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-ub-twrp-recovery-3-1-0.3601577/

Or - https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-xc-twrp.3522249/
Why thank you, I'll try these :)

Well, from the first link I could download the recovey image and fastboot it - but it didn't work, blank screen. The 2nd produced an 404 at the download link.... seems I have to give up, and set up the 2nd XC I own in the right way, thus do not update the stockrom, but unlock it first and have the TWRP flashed...

EDIT: Finally :)))
Just by chance and b/c I was sort of off-minded I pressed Vol- (!) and ON - and TWRP booted :))

It doesn't from Restart Menu (=> recovery), it doesn't when whilst booting the violet light lits up, but with Vol- and ON and then let go both it works ... arrrrgh ;-)

Last edited:

USBLeonel

May 28, 2023
I ran all over the internet, but I didn't find a solution.
I bought an xperia x compact SO-02J on aliexpress, and the SO-02J ntt docomo came, entering the service menu, I am graced with the line written "Bootloader unlock alowed: no".
so far I haven't found any solution, I read all possible forums, and at some point, someone always said that there is no way to change this line and enable the bottloader unlock.
Is it possible to change the firmware for an F5321 model? I'm getting hopeless, but I'll keep trying...
Screenshot_20230527-223656.png

Top Liked Posts