[STOCK-AOSP][UPDATED]Concept-ify - the AOSP-ed MM ROM

Do you want to get CM/LOS pack?

• Yes, of course!

Votes: 83 80.6%
  • No, better concentrate on something else.

Votes: 20 19.4%

• Total voters

Gray47Maxx

Jun 30, 2016
Taganrog/Eilenburg
Concept-ify - the one and only improved stock Android Marshmallow ROM
Started by @Gray47Maxx and @kamilkos16.
Turned into something beautiful by @Pachops427 and @trpsl
Hello everyone!
It's time for Concept Team to present our new and improved stock MM ROM:
Concept-ify!​
#include
* If you have any modifications - it probably will not work. I've warned you.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM.
* Because only you are choosing to make these modifications.

Features:
  1. AOSP UI and apps
  2. Custom rootless kernel (SkyMelon 9), much faster and more stable than stock
  3. Massive cleanup of bloatware (Removed 170+ apps), so plenty of space for your own apps
  4. Multi-window mode added.
  5. Improved, sustainable sound (doesn't damage your earspeaker, like a certain soundmod out there)
  6. No deep system modifications (the world is yours, he-he)
  7. Additional packs which will make Stock look like AOSP or (in the future) CyanogenMod/LOS
  8. And much, much more...

Version 3.5 changes:
-Regressed to SkyMelon8 Kernel due to some issues with SMK9 causing bootloops
-Fixed an issue where screen casting was disabled
-Tweaked some system colours
-Fixed Face Unlock being unavailable
-New UI with rounded corners
-Redesigned Settings app, fixed some issues with colours
-New fonts from Google Pixel for a more AOSP look

Installation:

Concept-ify is now a universal zip for ALL models! Simply flash the zip through TWRP over stock 1.33 (make sure you're on the latest version!)

The latest version, stable_v3, comes in a convenient single zip format. Flash it in TWRP, and follow the on screen instructions.

Users who are currently on Concept-ify stable_v2 can choose the "Update" option, and newcomers can choose "Install" for a clean install.

Enjoy!

Concept-ify download:
Concept-ify

Latest TWRP:
TWRP 2018

Confirmed working on:
All models!

Stable v3 screenshots

Current issues:
-Screen mirroring does not work, and it will be fixed very soon Screen mirroring fix

Tip on how to get more free space here

Let us know of any other issues on our Telegram group.

Thanks to: @AndyPhoenix9879 for his kernel, to @Cubbins for the latest TWRP and general help :)

XDA:DevDB Information
[STOCK-AOSP][UPDATED]Concept-ify - the AOSP-ed MM ROM (now with easy installation), ROM for the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua

Contributors
Gray47Maxx, trpsl, Pachops427, kamilkos16 (He's the most important guy out there)
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 26.3.A/B.1.33
Based On: Stock 1.33

Version Information
Current Stable Version: stable_v3
Stable Release Date: 2018-04-02
Current Beta Version: 0.9.5 RC2
Beta Release Date: 2017-09-10

Created 2017-10-08
Last Updated 2018-08-05

Attachments

Last edited:

Gray47Maxx

Jun 30, 2016
Taganrog/Eilenburg
Changelog:

V3:
-Migrated to SkyMelon9 Kernel
-Fixed an issue where screen casting was disabled
-Tweaked some system colours
-Fixed Face Unlock being unavailable
-New UI with rounded corners
-Redesigned Settings app, fixed some issues with colours
-New fonts from Google Pixel for a more AOSP look
V2:
-You can replace/reinsert your SIM card without rebooting the phone
-You don't need to have Sony's Album to preview photos taken on stock camera
-Left sided clock
-Transparent QS panel
-Some more minor changes in UI

Last edited:

velet

May 7, 2014
Interesting... Some questions:
- Should I do this procedure on a fresh install of stock rom? Or can I do it on my setup which is stock rom with some bloatware removed with TWRP scripts?
- Will this result in a fresh install? Will I lose my data and apps?
- If I get careless and **** things up, will my current TWRP backup restore everything(even fix the partitions)?

kamilkos16

Jun 25, 2015
Mine is M4 / 16GB . Is it possible to install this patch on pexo rom v3 ( stock mm based rom )
I have 956 mb free in system partition
There isn't any script for 16 GB version by now because I think it's not necessary

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Interesting... Some questions:
- Should I do this procedure on a fresh install of stock rom? Or can I do it on my setup which is stock rom with some bloatware removed with TWRP scripts?
- Will this result in a fresh install? Will I lose my data and apps?
- If I get careless and **** things up, will my current TWRP backup restore everything(even fix the partitions)?
- u can try on some modified system but I don't guarantee it'll work like it should
- no if u backup data u shouldn't lose anything / It's in second step
- if u follow instructions u should be fine !!! Just be carefull and precise !!!

Reactions: velet and Hami_Do

windows112009

Jul 14, 2012
Can I apply this for E2312 8G?

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

The system more than 4GB, after apply this u have 5.5Gb that's mean move system app to SDCard?
SDcard can be format in this process.

Sowa96

Feb 1, 2015
I've flashed a clean tft file via flashtool, then I flashed it via TWRP. Now, it's been 20 minutes and it still didn't boot. And the phone is heated up.

Last edited:

Sowa96

Feb 1, 2015
I flashed a clean rom via flashtool, flashed recovery via fastboot and flashed it via twrp.

Last edited:

ivy.lally

Nov 3, 2016
Let's begin!

Code:
 1. First of all, you need to install this patch: [URL="http://4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dropbox.com%2Fs%2Fb2l2qosgocmyow6%2FM4_PATCH.zip%3Fdl%3D0&e=64409382"]this one.[/URL]
And what does this patch exactly?
And will it do its job as it should if the stock system is already some tuned and tweaked (e.g. debloated, especially with associated odex files, also: with Xposed, Adopted storage formatted as F2FS, etc)?

Aqua E2303, MM modded, SkyMelon

Last edited:

Gray47Maxx

Jun 30, 2016
Taganrog/Eilenburg
And what does this patch exactly?
The main patch will delete some unnecessary apps (AFAIK even Google ones) and will replace them by the Xperia X analogs
And will it do its job as it should if the stock system is already some tuned and tweaked (e.g. debloated, especially with associated odex files, also: with Xposed, Adopted storage formatted as F2FS, etc)?
Probably, no. So much tweaks for the system. But you can make a backup, reflash the whole system, then get another backup and use this.

Last edited:
Reactions: ivy.lally

ivy.lally

Nov 3, 2016
patch will delete some unnecessary apps (AFAIK even Google ones) and will replace them by the Xperia X analogs
Xperia X, what is it?

And if a system is already debloated (including bloat apps odex files, so much free space is retrieved), Google stuff is replaced with "pico" opengapps.org,
then is the patch needed at all for resizing partitions with parted?

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Let's begin!

Code:
6. Type: /external_sd/parted /dev/block/mmcblk0

7. Now you have to type in one by one:

rm 30

rm 29

mkpart primary 742 6142

mkpart primary 6142 7818

name 29 userdata

name 30 system
And how much free space is needed in the system partition to resize it this way?

ALTERNATIVE QUESTION:
Is the both partitions boundary, i.e. 6142
in:
Code:
mkpart primary 742 6142
mkpart primary 6142 7818
Is it set arbitrarily and we could set other value instead according only to our needs,
or
it must conform to some physical medium quantization (blocks etc) to maintain optimal data writing there?

Last edited:

kamilkos16

Jun 25, 2015
ALTERNATIVE QUESTION:
Is the both partitions boundary, i.e. 6142
in:
Code:
mkpart primary 742 6142
mkpart primary 6142 7818
Is it set arbitrarily and we could set other value instead according only to our needs,
or
it must conform to some physical medium quantization (blocks etc) to maintain optimal data writing there?

mkpart primary 6142 7818 means that the partiton start on 6142MB and it end on 7818MB which makes 1676MB partition so for example:
Code:
mkpart primary 742 6142
mkpart primary 6142 7818
You want to make first partition bigger so u take 200 mb from second one and get 742 6342 and 6342 7818 like that

U can't change 742 or 7818 u can change 6142 but in both commands must be same