[stock camera][port][patched][updated]

Search This thread

abhi212b

Feb 16, 2016
Noida
www.youtube.com
The enable External Storage Zip is not working for me... I mean, it flashes ok, but the option to change sotrage location is still grayed. I've checked with quickEdit app and the permission is there but no luck on my end.

Any thoughts, suggestions?

I'm on G4 (non plus version) version 6.0.781. I've done it before and it worked but recently updated my ROM with a clean flash and since that this mod would not work.

86.7 version works... flash from twrp!

cooldeepak

Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Last edited:

C--Mon

Nov 22, 2010
By @rahul9999

MotoCamera_Mod_6.2.5.12

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XwdsXFA65U_octYGSr_CJ7EfDfoUksWM/view

Also Flashable Zip which have Sdcard save option
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y0dtgqLo9mp4r4Xhsru-7Mle-ESIs6jO/view

Thanks to @dxp420 for this updated apk

Changelog -
New 2018 Camera user interface
Bug fixes & stability improvements

That's cool. Thank you very much!
Just FYI: It seems that if you are on LOS, that you have to manually delete the com.motorola.*** .jar files from system/framework/ in order to get it work. :cowboy:

BSoeiro

Mar 28, 2018
That's cool. Thank you very much!
Just FYI: It seems that if you are on LOS, that you have to manually delete the com.motorola.*** .jar files from system/framework/ in order to get it work. :cowboy:

Working Fine in ViperOS 3.1! I've deleted camerabgproc.jar and core.addon.jar. Do I need to delete anything else?

Ghoul2077

Apr 4, 2018
OnePlus Nord
Just flashed the zip for latest camera given by @cooldeepak in his post and found it working great on RR , just wanted to know if anyone had this issue where after every reboot camera is asking for storage and camera access permission again and again , if someone knows how to fix it pls tell, thanks again for the great work.

jaxx08

Jun 1, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
I can't use it now, i installed it on lineage os as normal apk first it was working and now i can't use it, can anyone tell me that flashing zip on lineage os doesn't cause any error in camera,cause i don't want to reflash the rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    STOCK ANDROID NOUGAT [N] CAMERA FOR ALL CUSTOM ROM

How To Install
    1. Download Zip file
    2. Reboot into TWRP recovery
    3. Flash Zip file
    4. Reboot
    5. Done Enjoy Stock Camera on any custom rom

I'd like to give credit to DevendraMilmile121 for the original port here.
    Also credits to data365 for his mod here
    I patched the apk to avoid the FC when com.motorola.frameworks.core.addon.jar is present.

No need to delete the com.motorola.*** .jar files from system/framework/

Download v6.0.54.1
    Download v6.0.78.1

Enable Write to external sdcard:
    ExtSD_Fix_rw-signed-v1.9b.zip
    New patched 6.0.78.1 available check OP.
    Test

Okay guys so here's another zip for Moto camera 6.0.86.7
    This one has some added libs from stock with hope of improving camera quality

Try this one at your own will. And it is imperative that you take a backup before flashing

If this works I'll integrate these libs in future camera update...

For downloading this, Click Here

Thanx for testing. Works on my device btw.. Not sure how much it improves the camera though.;)

Oh I forgot, Moto Camera 6.0.86.7 apk with new round blue icon as always is, Here.

A thanks on these posts would be appreciated and will be great encouragement for future. :cowboy:
    Moto Camera 6.0.84.1

For apk file, Click Here

For flashable zip, Click Here

Plz take a backup before flashing the zip. I'm not responsible for anything.

This camera has stock moto icon. If you want other the app with other icon (blue round one) then tell me I'll upload that one too

Edit: Moto camera 6.0.84.1 with blue moto icon, Click Here

Plz remove any previous versions of moto camera before installing the apk as it conflicts with existing package?

If drive link doesn't work then tell me, I'll upload on AFH
    Moto Camera 6.0.86.7

For apk file, with Stock moto icon Click Here

For flashable zip, [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xeel6qErwP0sseiuqcwHWUd2vndJcAMu/view?usp=drivesdk]Click Here[/URL]

Plz remove any previous versions of moto camera before installing the apk as it conflicts with existing package?

Plz take a backup before flashing the zip. I'm not responsible for anything.