• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Stock Camera?

Search This thread

felipetnh

Dec 2, 2013
Hi guys.
I recently unlocked the bootloader and installed Lineage OS 18.1 on my phone.
I tried the camera that comes with it, but video won't work. It crashes all the time.

I also tried a bunch of different versions of GCam, but with no success on the video part. Some record video but zero to no stabilization or stuff like that.

Do we have a stock camera app somewhere? I liked a lot that camera app.

Thanks!

Lu5ck

Dec 18, 2013
Hi guys.
I tried the camera that comes with it, but video won't work. It crashes all the time.

I also tried a bunch of different versions of GCam, but with no success on the video part. Some record video but zero to no stabilization or stuff like that.

Thanks!
The gcam need some config files to work.

They can be found in the telegram group

Reactions: cavinrocks

lsander

Jun 28, 2012
Gdynia
Huawei P9 Lite
Moto G8 Plus
No, no possible. There is working port of stock camera called anx camera which require magisk to install. Cannot confirm if it is working on poco because dont have magisk. Just try. There is no other way to get stock camera.
Use gcam with config or google camera go 2.5 with night sight working and hdr by greatness.

Reactions: Haldi4803

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
crDroid 7.12 has an integrated Cam 204.NeoX (if I understand correctly an ANX-Cam-Mod, GUI style is similar to Stock) and this IMO is a highlight of this ROM.: Video EIS works very well (better then BSG/MGC GCam with XML Ronit etc., seems smooth as in stock MIUI Cam)
See here for other info on this ROM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys.

Thanks!
    The gcam need some config files to work.

They can be found in the telegram group
    No, no possible. There is working port of stock camera called anx camera which require magisk to install. Cannot confirm if it is working on poco because dont have magisk. Just try. There is no other way to get stock camera.
    Use gcam with config or google camera go 2.5 with night sight working and hdr by greatness.