[STOCK][D6503][5.1.1]Pre-rooted 23.4.A.0.546 [LATEST FW][UPDATED][July 27th 2015]

Search This thread

VaLee

Dec 19, 2012
Did you try rebooting your phone? Afaik LP requires a reboot to remove system apps, at least for me. I used this zip and was able to debloat just fine with CCleaner + Reboot.

StAiF-SyRiA

Jul 27, 2015
Do a clean install. Which one u flashed.? If u flashed the pre rooted one from the OP means flash kernel and baseband after flashing rom.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

[/COLOR

What Should I Do ? Install Kernel And Baseband Where Is The Files For Kernel And Baseband ? And Who To Jnstall it ? I just need Kernel And Baseband Or Another thing ???!!!

StAiF-SyRiA

Jul 27, 2015
Do a clean install. Which one u flashed.? If u flashed the pre rooted one from the OP means flash kernel and baseband after flashing rom.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Install SELinux mod changer and set mod to Permissive

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

May be this will help for 505 error

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2944110
What Should I Do ? Install Kernel And Baseband Where Is The Files For Kernel And Baseband ? And Who To Jnstall it ? I just need Kernel And Baseband Or Another thing ???!!!

mitrkapil

Oct 30, 2010
Thanks! I made this:
I flashed this over my eXistenZ 2.6.0,
1- I wiped:
- dalvik cache
- cache
- data (my option)

2- Flash the prerooted rom.zip
3- Power off the phone
4- Open Flastool and connect phone in flash mode
- Load the stock 5.1.1 rom
- Uncheck all flashtool Wipes
- Excluded: Partition, TA, System
- Select NO FINAL VERIFICATION
- FLASH

And Finished, that's all.
I used the above method and it worked fo rme flawlessly . I was on rooted 5.0.2 stock Rom, i wiped Cache and Dalvik , Flash the pre rooted ROM and then flashed the Kernel and baseband and worked like a charm. I was in bootloop before i flashed hKernal and Baseband so i thinbk its important you flash Kernal and Baseband from the FtF .

StAiF-SyRiA

Jul 27, 2015
I used the above method and it worked fo rme flawlessly . I was on rooted 5.0.2 stock Rom, i wiped Cache and Dalvik , Flash the pre rooted ROM and then flashed the Kernel and baseband and worked like a charm. I was in bootloop before i flashed hKernal and Baseband so i thinbk its important you flash Kernal and Baseband from the FtF .

OK Im flashing 5.1.1 prerooted so i need to flash kernel and baseband from ftf 5.0.2 or 5.1.1 to fix my phone ???

Haldi4803

OT: downloading from Mega.Co.nz
I tried in desktop mode in chrome, but 1,4gb are to big and force all other apps to close because that crap saves the file in RAM.
Then I installed the Mega app v2 and now i'm stuck on 1.35/1.35gb with 464kb/s download -.-
Anyone else having similar problems with that crap?

Edit: lol it downloaded 6 times in the background -.-

Last edited:

StAiF-SyRiA

Jul 27, 2015
Yes

Sent from my Xperia Z2 D6503

I Install The Kernel And Baseband And The Same Dont work Tell me force Close android.procces.media Then Rebooting
Plz HELP

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Yes

Sent from my Xperia Z2 D6503

I Install The Kernel And Baseband And The Same Don't work Tell me force Close android.procces.media Then Rebooting
Plz HELP

MTechRD

Jul 30, 2008
Santo Domingo

I Install The Kernel And Baseband And The Same Don't work Tell me force Close android.procces.media Then Rebooting

Plz HELP

It contains dual recovery. And ofcourse you have to flash a new baseband and kernel. If it wasn't needed to update your baseband and kernel there wouldn't be firmwares including these.

Well my friend i dont why but i this:

1- I wiped:

- dalvik cache

- cache

- data (my option)

3- Power off the phone (to avoid bootloop)

- FLASH

Too many people here used these steps and works fine....

MTechRD

Reactions: am2222

StAiF-SyRiA

Jul 27, 2015
Well my friend i dont why but i this:

1- I wiped:

- dalvik cache

- cache

- data (my option)

3- Power off the phone (to avoid bootloop)

- FLASH

Too many people here used these steps and works fine....

MTechRD
Many Thanks Its work fine And Soory for disturbing :eek:

MTechRD

Jul 30, 2008
Santo Domingo
You're welcome

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Who's having problems with battery drains?

Jul 28, 2015
Could you please make a pre-rooted zip of 23.4.A.0.546 customized HK (D6503) for me?
I'm using the Australian version of 23.1.A.1.28 and I really want the local one (I'm Hongkonger).
Thanks a lot!:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

Here is a list of pre-rooted firmwares I created and uploaded to Google Drive. If you'd like any other firmware to be added, leave me a message in this thread. These .zip contains latest SuperSU and Dual Recovery 2.8.10.

Reminder, you need to flash Lollipop kernel and baseband in order for these firmwares to work properly. Please navigate to THIS guide and then step 8.

23.4.A.0.546

!!TESTED AND WORKING FINE!!
    Operator: Mobilkom A1 AT (Austria) [Got almost no bloatware, you can delete it easily!)
    Version: 23.4.A.0.546
    CDA: 1282-0554
    Download .ftf without root
    Download pre-rooted .zip

23.1.A.1.28

Operator: Nordic Combined (Customized Nordic)
    Version: 23.1.A.1.28
    CDA: 1282-0508
    Download pre-rooted .zip

23.1.A.0.726

Operator: Customized US (United States)
    Version: 23.1.A.0.726
    CDA: 1281-9809
    Download pre-rooted .zip

Operator: Customized UK (United Kingdom)
    CDA: 1282-0226
    Download

Operator: Customized NL (The Netherlands)
    CDA: 1282-0536
    Download

Operator: Customized MY (Malaysia)
    CDA: 1281-1977
    Download
    Thanks to yuskhayru!

23.1.A.0.690

Operator: Customized DE (Germany)
    Version: 23.1.A.0.690
    CDA: 1281-4640
    Download
    Thanks to boyzrulz52@yahoo.com!
    Yes we can wait !!!! Please upload it :)
    Thank you, also i would like to noe that u made a clean install or a dirty flash ?
    @kamalmawa
    Sure i can wait, just let me know :)

Here it is.. If you already on Sony Lollipop ROM such as 726 & 690, no need to full wipe. This pre rooted zip includes latest NUT's Dual Recovery, Baseband and kernel so no need to flash them through flashtool again ;)

https://mega.co.nz/#!gMZz2brZ!kZPYVqlqXkd0JmWmItuhEuyfFk-AoSqjyZ3QE2zVs7M

1. Copy the flashable zip to SD card
    2. Boot into TWRP recovery
    3. Intsall the flashable_23.1.A.1.28 zip
    4. Install the latest Xposed if you planning to use xposed modules
    5. Then Wipe Cache & Dalvik cache
    6. Reboot..
    @kamalmawa
    Oke can you share that pre-rooted zip ? :)

Bro @Pandemic

Here is the official changelongs from sony

Ensured the lock screen/notification bar doesn’t indicate “no*service” when the device has coverage

Added a Sony feature; bringing back the “close-all-button” in the activity menu, so you can easily close all apps at once

Unblocked devices with server policies (such as Exchange Active Sync for e-mail), to enable the new Lollipop lock-screen notifications

Ensured the LED light is lit across all sound modes – and no longer offset by “silent”

Made the necessary fixes to enable the easy movement of content from internal memory to external microSD card (something we saw affecting a few devices)

Improved messaging functionality in Ultra stamina mode – some conversations could not be opened before in Ultra stamina mode
    Here you get
    the German Version as prerooted

23.4.A.0.546 / R7c CDA 1281-2629 prerooted
    with SuperSU 2.46
    and
    Nuts Dualrecovery 2.8.21

https://mega.co.nz/#!Y5kx1BhA!wMcgQp-T3yx5x_d3bmjLQjVswPyQq_VI0EqF_DxD8DQ
    Updated with prerooted 23.4.A.0.546 android 5.1.1. Enjoy. Works fine here without any wipe.