Sir Backe

Apr 14, 2012
Using this command in adb,

Code:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

I get the error message:

c:\adb\fastboot.exe: unknown option -- disable-verity

What am I doing wrong?

I am on European version and phone stops booting after yellow "realme" starting screen appears. This happen after an update from TWRP through TWRP app. The phone has unlocked bootloader.

I'm getting the "The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it." Error, what should I do now?
Flash the vbmeta using this command :
Code:

I'm getting the "Invalid sparse file format at header magic" Error, does that mean that the images are corrupt?
No! Just ignore the error, if you get the "Finished" message it means that the image has been flashed without any issues.

Can I cross-flash images?(CN -> IN & vice versa)
Some users have reported that the images can't be flashed due to different partition sizes, proceed at your own risk!

Regards,
acervenky

acervenky

Recognized Contributor
  • Mar 25, 2012
    Mumbai
    Using this command in adb,

I get the error message:

c:\adb\fastboot.exe: unknown option -- disable-verity

What am I doing wrong?

I am on European version and phone stops booting after yellow "realme" starting screen appears. This happen after an update from TWRP through TWRP app. The phone has unlocked bootloader.

I'm getting the "The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it." Error, what should I do now?
    Are you using the latest version of fastboot?
    Try downloading the one from link mentioned in OP.

Regards,
    acervenky

Reactions: Sir Backe

westenlive

Feb 2, 2010
    I now have the RMX1931EX_11_A.08 version with unlocked bootloader and root following the procedure posted on xda.

with this procedure you can install RMX1931EX_11.C.24 by downloading it from the realme official website?

do you know how can i do?

Sir Backe

Apr 14, 2012
    Are you using the latest version of fastboot?
    Try downloading the one from link mentioned in OP.

Regards,
    acervenky

So I did it with the version to download in OP. Result:
    (see attachment)

What am I doing wrong in this command?

Attachments

• VBinstall.PNG
      VBinstall.PNG
      8.5 KB · Views: 146

westenlive

Feb 2, 2010
    after performing your steps in the first post, will I have recovery stock?

how can I install the latest version starting from 08 with recovery twrp and bootloader unlock?

I want to switch to the stock version because I have random restart problems.

Sir Backe

Apr 14, 2012
    You need to open cmd, powershell will cause issues.
    To fix it, simply type cmd after opening powershell and then type the command.

Regards,
    acervenky

Thanks a lot @acervenky . I found also a solution. I must type the command as follows:

Code:
    ./fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

Who the heck knows why. All other fastboot commands work without " ./ " before "fastboot".

But now I have another question, since luck is no more with me:
    I just updated Magisk (I have canary version installed) and who knows why, it stucked again in the yellow boot logo "realme". I reinstalled C24, vbmeta and Magisk, and it now has a bootloop just after 2 seconds with the white "realme" logo. Now the question:

I have made yesterday following backups with TWRP:

Bootpartition
    EFS
    Modem
    Recovery
    System
    Vendorimage
    Data, which I made 2 days earlier

Do you think that installing one or more of these backups might solve the problem and lead me back to latest OS?

Thanks a lot in Advance and rgds!

acervenky

Recognized Contributor
  • Mar 25, 2012
    Mumbai
    Thanks a lot @acervenky . I found also a solution. I must type the command as follows:

Who the heck knows why. All other fastboot commands work without " ./ " before "fastboot".

But now I have another question, since luck is no more with me:
    I just updated Magisk (I have canary version installed) and who knows why, it stucked again in the yellow boot logo "realme". I reinstalled C24, vbmeta and Magisk, and it now has a bootloop just after 2 seconds with the white "realme" logo. Now the question:

I have made yesterday following backups with TWRP:

Bootpartition
    EFS
    Modem
    Recovery
    System
    Vendorimage
    Data, which I made 2 days earlier

Do you think that installing one or more of these backups might solve the problem and lead me back to latest OS?

Thanks a lot in Advance and rgds!
    Recover the boot partition! Then you'll be able to boot again.

Regards,
    acervenky

Reactions: Sir Backe

powertony84

Apr 17, 2010
    Napoli
    Hi, i cant boot on fastboot to install It.
    With hardware solution: not boot in fastboot.
    With adb command: see the fastboot for 1 second and boot continue ti system.
    Please help me

westenlive

Feb 2, 2010
    sorry Acervenky

I would like to carry out a factory reset using your guide.

My device has twrp recovery installed.

I now have the A10 update.

Can I run your guide and return to the A06?

I must necessarily do a factory data reset because my device has random restarts.

before I tried to delete the data partition given by twrp but it did not start the system, I had to use a nandroidbackup to turn on the device.

if you can help me out.

Steps To Flash
    Download Latest Fastboot Files From Google

Open cmd in the fastboot folder

Boot device in fastboot mode

Use following commands to flash the images :

fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot flash system system.img

fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
    Boot Partition Damaged Error After Root
    Use the following command while in fastboot mode :

Ahmad Malek

Oct 2, 2018
    Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    I had android 10 on my realme x2 pro (C.26)
    I was trying to install magisk but I ran into some issues and I had to reflash the system
    I mistakenly downloaded the CN version for my IN phone and flashed it and got stuck in bootloop
    then I downloaded the right rom in this thread which is the IN version
    I flashed it and everything worked and I installed magisk but then a few hours later I saw that the camera app crashes
    then some sensors are not working (like the proximity sensor and auto-rotation and) also when I make a phone call I can't hear anything even when speakers are on, the system sounds works ok tho
    all of these things were fine and working when I was on android 10
    so what can I do now to fix my phone?
    BTW i tested the camera in facebook and other places and it works

Last edited:

Ahmad Malek

Oct 2, 2018
    Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    I had android 10 on my realme x2 pro (C.26)
    I was trying to install magisk but I ran into some issues and I had to reflash the system
    I mistakenly downloaded the CN version for my IN phone and flashed it and got stuck in bootloop
    then I downloaded the right rom in this thread which is the IN version
    I flashed it and everything worked and I installed magisk but then a few hours later I saw that the camera app crashes
    then some sensors are not working (like the proximity sensor and auto-rotation and) also when I make a phone call I can't hear anything even when speakers are on, the system sounds works ok tho
    all of these things were fine and working when I was on android 10
    so what can I do now to fix my phone?
    BTW i tested the camera in facebook and other places and it works

nvm I fixed it
    all I did was updating the phone back to android 10 and everything worked the way it suppose to :D

Reactions: P1f

shanz3337

Sep 12, 2014
    how to root realme x2 pro cn version..?any complete guide..

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

several guides tell about patching boot or vbmeta files..any complete guidane to which software we extract..with simple extract software..file gets broken..any help would b appreciated..

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

You could root and use Magisk to install Skyvalex. It works great to record calls.

how to root chinese rmx1931cn verion..any complete guide plz..??:rolleyes::(:confused:

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

nvm I fixed it
    all I did was updating the phone back to android 10 and everything worked the way it suppose to :D

how did u managed to root even..? or boot after magisk..mine always stuck at boot after magisk..mine is chinese variant

Ahmad Malek

Oct 2, 2018
    Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    how did u managed to root even..? or boot after magisk..mine always stuck at boot after magisk..mine is chinese variant
    I dont know about the CN variant, mine is Indian, if you mean you stuck in "The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it."
    then you can flash vbmeta.img using this command
    and it'll boot normally

shanz3337

Sep 12, 2014
    I dont know about the CN variant, mine is Indian, if you mean you stuck in "The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it."
    then you can flash vbmeta.img using this command
    and it'll boot normally

wnen it will b booted it will b rooted..?
    vbmmeta.img file where to find..?
    i have firmware but when i extract.. file got demaged..
    how to get file..??
    kindly answer all quires

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Disclaimer :
      Code:
      * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
      * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

Download :
      RMX1931_A11_fastboot [CN]

RMX1931EX_A06_fastboot [EU]

RMX1931EX_A09_fastboot [IN]

Fastboot Commands :
      Code:
      fastboot flash boot boot.img
      fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
      fastboot flash system system.img
      fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
      fastboot flash vendor vendor.img

Latest Fastboot :
      Download

Fastboot Images For Other Realme Devices :
      Github

Guide to extract Fastboot images from ozip :

Credits :
      jamflux

Regards,
      acervenky
      FAQs

Code:

I'm getting the "Invalid sparse file format at header magic" Error, does that mean that the images are corrupt?
      No! Just ignore the error, if you get the "Finished" message it means that the image has been flashed without any issues.

Can I cross-flash images?(CN -> IN & vice versa)
      Some users have reported that the images can't be flashed due to different partition sizes, proceed at your own risk!

Regards,
      acervenky
      Hello i just spent 4 hours going through everything and always end up stuck!

First post should be a bit clear Please!

State if unlocking bootloader is a must!
      State if CN version phones can flash EU version!

Just to let everyone know i have a CN version phone... i have unlocked my bootloader with the simple steps on realmeroot.com only trick you submit go back to right corner click it all around it will show success and u can follow the rest.... if needed more details let me know.

After unlocking i flashed each line as stated for the EU when i reach to system.img i have a failed error on 2/6 so it stops and on vendor.img on 2/2 and it stops showing error or the word failed! Then i enter boot loops... to solve this i just flash again everything related to CN version and all is perfectly okay!

To OP if you need any help testing let me know as i won't be using my phone with CN version its silly point!

Thank you for your hard work.
      to a fun start with this phone !
      Is it possible to just flash the China X2 Pro with EU /Global rom without unlocking bootloader ?

No!

Regards,
      acervenky
      is it possible for you to find realme x2 cn stock image? RMX1911CN is the name of the device. @acervenky
      Yes, which FW version are you looking for?

Is it possible to just flash the China X2 Pro with EU /Global rom without unlocking bootloader ?
      No, you need to unlock bootloader first!

Hello Friends.

I have a CN version phone, all i want is to install the EU version in it. Has anyone successfully installed EU Rom into CN version ? if yes please share your experience with proper procedure and links. Furthermore how can we install EU Rom into a CN version after our boot-loader is unlocked ? Any help will be appreciated.
      Realme has changed the partition sizes for EU and CN variants, which means you can't cross-flash without resizing partitions(which is not recommended)

Regards,
      acervenky