[STOCK][FASTBOOT][CN|EU|IN] Fastboot Flashable Images For RealMe X2 Pro

Search This thread

killathenoob

Nov 27, 2010
Hamilton
Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Just a few helpful hits for people having issues with this. I tried for many hours to get this to work.
Make sure you disable all screen locks before you begin this process, PIN, Facelock, Fingerprint Make sure your DATA partition is not encrypted.
Then reboot Recovery and do a factory reset wipe Data partition also
Then reboot fastboot
Make sure you use CMD prompt and not powershell
Make sure you use latest fastboot its linked in the post.

After I did all that I finally got it to work.
My only issue now is the camera keeps crashing not sure why but I'm going ot try to fix it and I'll report back.
I did the OTA system update and the camera started working again so all good. Only thing is when I did the OTA the phone rebooted back into stock recovery. I had to put Orange Fox back on and do a factory reset then the phone booted back up into the updated software.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Followed the exact same steps and now stuck at
IMG-20200829-170444.jpg

I was on android 10 prior this. Now eveything stucks at this. Tried with custom roms also.

I had the same issue it drove me crazy. i had to put Orange Fox recovery on my phone then format the DATA partition to remove the decryption. then I was able to put a custom rom back on.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Ok Now I have another issue I have an update to android 10 and color OS 7 but when my phone reboots to do the update it reboots into Orange Fox recovery and doesn't do the update Anyone have any suggestions How I can get this to work?

Last edited:

arkady2107

Nov 14, 2017
There is a firmware RMX1931_11_C.31 with a globalization patch. Can I flash my phone with RMX1931_A11_fastboot.7z firmware?

serj-47

Apr 26, 2012
I have a CN version. During the LOS installation, I cleared the system partition and now the phone always returns to OrangeFOX, I tried a second clean reinstallation of LOS but it does not help. Can I use fastboot to reset my phone to factory firmware? what will happen to the bootloader in this case? it is now unlocked.

mike_san

Feb 6, 2013
OnePlus 10 Pro
Nothing Phone 2
Disclaimer :
Code:
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

Download :
RMX1931_A11_fastboot [CN]

RMX1931EX_A06_fastboot [EU]

RMX1931EX_A09_fastboot [IN]

Fastboot Commands :
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash vendor vendor.img

Latest Fastboot :
Download

Fastboot Images For Other Realme Devices :
Github

Guide to extract Fastboot images from ozip :

Credits :
jamflux

Regards,
acervenky

I'm with bootloader unlocked but cannot access to bootloader, I get Chinese words that's displays 6 ~ 10, and reboots to system.

Already tried with Auth-Flash, flashed Color OS, and still unable to access bootloader to lock it again.

Attachments

• IMG-20210211-WA0009 (1).jpg
    IMG-20210211-WA0009 (1).jpg
    118 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

cristianyiyo

Jun 30, 2021
Descargo de responsabilidad :
[CÓDIGO] * No soy responsable de dispositivos bloqueados, tarjetas SD muertas, guerra termonuclear o que te despidan porque la aplicación de alarma falló (como me pasó a mí ...).
* Su garantía se anulará si manipula cualquier parte de su dispositivo / software. [/ CODE]

Descargar :
RMX1931_A11_fastboot [ CN ]

RMX1931EX_A06_fastboot [ UE ]

RMX1931EX_A09_fastboot [ IN ]

Comandos de Fastboot:
[OCULTAR] [CÓDIGO] fastboot flash boot boot.img
proveedor de flash fastboot vendor.img [/ CODE] [/ HIDE]

Último Fastboot:
Descargar

Imágenes de Fastboot para otros dispositivos Realme:
Github

Guía para extraer imágenes Fastboot de ozip:
[YOUTUBE] WIPsJqIXrmk [/ YOUTUBE]

Créditos:
jamflux

Saludos,
acervenky

cristianyiyo

Jun 30, 2021
ME podrían ayudar con un problema?
Lo que pasa es que no sé cómo se me borro la partition resist en el teléfono x2 pro y quiero volver a darle vida... Sera posible que alguien puede compartir esa partición o se descarga de algún sitio para instalarla porque ya no se que hacer 😭

Ajukhan

Jul 19, 2021
When me flash system.img than show this error

Invaild sparse file format at header magic

rmx1931

Aug 24, 2021
Is this method suitable for a flashback problem when entering fastboot? I have applied to pass the in-depth test and cannot enter fastboot when I start the in-depth test. fastboo will crash

Sureshtuty

Sep 10, 2014
Thoothukudi
tried following the methods. if the follow the flash script i am getting The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it. flashing vbmeta using that script not working. then i replaced this script with original vbmeta flashing script, it struck at realme logo, if i flash any custom recovery it is not booting into that. currently i can only access fastboot and stock recovery, someone kindly help. can someone share a patched magisk img? will it work?
tried flashing via realme flashtool which is also not working
seems like the storage format was changed. how to get it back

Attachments

• flashLog_20220206.log
    8.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Fahimshan

Oct 28, 2019
I have realme x2 pro cn version.. my phone was already unlock bootloader. I try to install rui 2.0 but after restart i stuck at fastboot..i try your method but still it restart and on fastboot mode.. can someone help me..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer :
    Code:
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

Download :
    RMX1931_A11_fastboot [CN]

RMX1931EX_A06_fastboot [EU]

RMX1931EX_A09_fastboot [IN]

Fastboot Commands :
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash vendor vendor.img

Latest Fastboot :
    Download

Fastboot Images For Other Realme Devices :
    Github

Guide to extract Fastboot images from ozip :

Credits :
    jamflux

Regards,
    acervenky
    FAQs

I'm getting the "The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it." Error, what should I do now?
    Flash the vbmeta using this command :
    Code:
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

I'm getting the "Invalid sparse file format at header magic" Error, does that mean that the images are corrupt?
    No! Just ignore the error, if you get the "Finished" message it means that the image has been flashed without any issues.

Can I cross-flash images?(CN -> IN & vice versa)
    Some users have reported that the images can't be flashed due to different partition sizes, proceed at your own risk!

Regards,
    acervenky
    Hello i just spent 4 hours going through everything and always end up stuck!

First post should be a bit clear Please!

State if unlocking bootloader is a must!
    State if CN version phones can flash EU version!

Just to let everyone know i have a CN version phone... i have unlocked my bootloader with the simple steps on realmeroot.com only trick you submit go back to right corner click it all around it will show success and u can follow the rest.... if needed more details let me know.

After unlocking i flashed each line as stated for the EU when i reach to system.img i have a failed error on 2/6 so it stops and on vendor.img on 2/2 and it stops showing error or the word failed! Then i enter boot loops... to solve this i just flash again everything related to CN version and all is perfectly okay!

To OP if you need any help testing let me know as i won't be using my phone with CN version its silly point!

Thank you for your hard work.
    to a fun start with this phone !
    Is it possible to just flash the China X2 Pro with EU /Global rom without unlocking bootloader ?

No!

Regards,
    acervenky
    is it possible for you to find realme x2 cn stock image? RMX1911CN is the name of the device. @acervenky
    Yes, which FW version are you looking for?

Is it possible to just flash the China X2 Pro with EU /Global rom without unlocking bootloader ?
    No, you need to unlock bootloader first!

Hello Friends.

I have a CN version phone, all i want is to install the EU version in it. Has anyone successfully installed EU Rom into CN version ? if yes please share your experience with proper procedure and links. Furthermore how can we install EU Rom into a CN version after our boot-loader is unlocked ? Any help will be appreciated.
    Realme has changed the partition sizes for EU and CN variants, which means you can't cross-flash without resizing partitions(which is not recommended)

Regards,
    acervenky