acervenky

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Disclaimer :
Code:
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

Download :
RMX2081PU_A33_fastboot [IN]

Fastboot Commands :
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash vendor vendor.img

Latest Fastboot :
Download

Fastboot Images For Other Realme Devices :
Github

Guide to extract Fastboot images from ozip :

Credits :
jamflux

Regards,
acervenky

acervenky

Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
FAQs

I'm getting the "The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it." Error, what should I do now?
Flash the vbmeta using this command :
Code:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

I'm getting the "Invalid sparse file format at header magic" Error, does that mean that the images are corrupt?
No! Just ignore the error, if you get the "Finished" message it means that the image has been flashed without any issues.

Can I cross-flash images?(CN -> IN & vice versa)
Some users have reported that the images can't be flashed due to different partition sizes, proceed at your own risk!

Regards,
acervenky

cheth20

Sep 11, 2006
Stuck in boot animation window

Hi Acervenky,

Thanks for posting the fastboot flashable zip. I was able to flash all the partitions as per your post, but when I try to start the device, it keeps boot looping every 10 seconds.

1 - Tried re-enabling verity as I was going back to STOCK, by - "fastboot oem enable_dm_verity", but it said ---- FAILED (remote: 'Unable to open fastboot HAL')
2 - Tried flashing magisk patched boot.img (33 version) posted by another user. Now it does not boot loop but just keeps showing the boot screen for hours.
3 - Please help me revive the device. I am stuck!!!
4 - I cant even push any firmware file to the device for recovery firmware update option as I dont have TWRP installed

I thought I should try reenabling the

I'm getting the "The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it." Error, what should I do now?
Flash the vbmeta using this command :
Code:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

I'm getting the "Invalid sparse file format at header magic" Error, does that mean that the images are corrupt?
No! Just ignore the error, if you get the "Finished" message it means that the image has been flashed without any issues.

Can I cross-flash images?(CN -> IN & vice versa)
Some users have reported that the images can't be flashed due to different partition sizes, proceed at your own risk!

Regards,
acervenky

acervenky

Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Hi Acervenky,

Thanks for posting the fastboot flashable zip. I was able to flash all the partitions as per your post, but when I try to start the device, it keeps boot looping every 10 seconds.

1 - Tried re-enabling verity as I was going back to STOCK, by - "fastboot oem enable_dm_verity", but it said ---- FAILED (remote: 'Unable to open fastboot HAL')
2 - Tried flashing magisk patched boot.img (33 version) posted by another user. Now it does not boot loop but just keeps showing the boot screen for hours.
3 - Please help me revive the device. I am stuck!!!
4 - I cant even push any firmware file to the device for recovery firmware update option as I dont have TWRP installed

I thought I should try reenabling the

Don't flash patched boot.img, flash the stock one, disable verity and use fastboot erase.
This should fix your issues!

Regards,
acervenky

cheth20

Sep 11, 2006
Hi Venky,

I tried as suggested by you. But it keeps boot looping every 5 seconds. I tried it in the below order -

In fastboot screen
------------------------
fastboot -w
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta_patched.img --disable-verity --disable-verification

in Fastbootd screen (fastboot reboot fastboot)
-------------------------
fastboot -w
fastboot erase system
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta_patched.img --disable-verity --disable-verification
fastboot -w
fastboot reboot

Could it be that I am using the wrong model ROM?
Mine is RMX2085 256gb
Realme X3 Superzoom
model number :RBS0X324IN

Don't flash patched boot.img, flash the stock one, disable verity and use fastboot erase.

Regards,
acervenky

Last edited:

acervenky

Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Hi Venky,

I tried as suggested by you. But it keeps boot looping every 5 seconds. I tried it in the below order -

In fastboot screen
------------------------
fastboot -w

in Fastbootd screen (fastboot reboot fastboot)
-------------------------
fastboot -w
fastboot erase system
fastboot -w
fastboot reboot

Could it be that I am using the wrong model ROM?
Mine is RMX2085 256gb
Realme X3 Superzoom
model number :RBS0X324IN
Which rom were you on before flashing the GSI?

Regards,
acervenky

cheth20

Sep 11, 2006
Thanks I was able to restore the mobile after flashing the fastboot files.

I am going to try the stereo mod for my phone. Is it possible to add a mod to increase the mic volume and ear piece volume during calls?? This has been an issue since ages and the manual mod is not easy for normal users like us. Please assist!!

Which rom were you on before flashing the GSI?

Regards,
acervenky

Last edited:

Mnurman85

Dec 11, 2019
I want to flash recovery image

Where I can get recovery.img RMX2081 because I don't get recovery.img in the ozip file

Last edited:

acervenky

Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Thanks I was able to restore the mobile after flashing the fastboot files.

I am going to try the stereo mod for my phone. Is it possible to add a mod to increase the mic volume and ear piece volume during calls?? This has been an issue since ages and the manual mod is not easy for normal users like us. Please assist!!

Yes it is possible to increase the mic & earpiece gains.

Regards,
acervenky

cheth20

Sep 11, 2006
Hi Acervenky,

My mobile auto updated to version 39. I was trying to install a GSI but it failed to boot.
Now, I am unable to flash the OLD fastboot files successfully.
Coincidentally I had my old ozip file (version 33) in my phone storage. But when I try to install that from the standard recovery, it says that - I am trying to install an old version firmware and then it fails the update process after that message.

I tried extracting the fastboot files for the "new 39 version" OZIP, but when I flash them it does not boot. It keeps going back to boot-loader. Does it mean that my fastboot files are not good? (I tried following your process, but not sure what went wrong)
Can you PLEASE help me with the fastboot files for the latest version 39?

Also as you are an expert, I have the following questions -

1 - HAVOC GSI Rom had installed succesfully, but it had a bug where if I place my phone in DND then it would forever mute my ringtones. So I thought I would flash back to stock and then install the GSI again. Cleared user data and cache using the following commands, full formatted using stock recovery. But somehow even after all this the GSI DND bug was retained in new installs.
Stock sound works fine, but no matter what GSI I install, it all had that bug. Is there any way I can clear all the contents using fastboot as there is no TWRP for this device. Wish we had TWRP but we dont.

fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot gsi wipe - did not work. it said I had no GSI install.

2 - Other device users were able to root thier GSI using magisk patch method. But mine never worked except in stock rom and with the magisk patched boot file that was uploaded by Sukhad (https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=83117333&postcount=8). Not sure if the boot file(version 39) that I used for patch was not extracted properly.

3 - One of the installs went wrong and now my phone is bricked. Your previous version helped me unbrick my phone. Could you kindly help me with the latest version fastboot files? (version 39, india)

Device is Realme X3 Superzoom (India )
https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
Version 39

Regards,
acervenky

acervenky

Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
POCO M2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Hi Acervenky,

My mobile auto updated to version 39. I was trying to install a GSI but it failed to boot.
Now, I am unable to flash the OLD fastboot files successfully.
Coincidentally I had my old ozip file (version 33) in my phone storage. But when I try to install that from the standard recovery, it says that - I am trying to install an old version firmware and then it fails the update process after that message.

I tried extracting the fastboot files for the "new 39 version" OZIP, but when I flash them it does not boot. It keeps going back to boot-loader. Does it mean that my fastboot files are not good? (I tried following your process, but not sure what went wrong)
Can you PLEASE help me with the fastboot files for the latest version 39?

Also as you are an expert, I have the following questions -

1 - HAVOC GSI Rom had installed succesfully, but it had a bug where if I place my phone in DND then it would forever mute my ringtones. So I thought I would flash back to stock and then install the GSI again. Cleared user data and cache using the following commands, full formatted using stock recovery. But somehow even after all this the GSI DND bug was retained in new installs.
Stock sound works fine, but no matter what GSI I install, it all had that bug. Is there any way I can clear all the contents using fastboot as there is no TWRP for this device. Wish we had TWRP but we dont.

fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot gsi wipe - did not work. it said I had no GSI install.

2 - Other device users were able to root thier GSI using magisk patch method. But mine never worked except in stock rom and with the magisk patched boot file that was uploaded by Sukhad (https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=83117333&postcount=8). Not sure if the boot file(version 39) that I used for patch was not extracted properly.

3 - One of the installs went wrong and now my phone is bricked. Your previous version helped me unbrick my phone. Could you kindly help me with the latest version fastboot files? (version 39, india)

Device is Realme X3 Superzoom (India )
https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
Version 39

One of the users from X50 Pro thread mentioned the use of Realme Flash utility to restore his device to complete factory state, can you check if it is available for your device?
And about your GSI issue, some files stick even if you factory reset; the issues are different according to devices and can carry on to other roms depending on the file in question.

Regards,
acervenky

cheth20

Sep 11, 2006
Unfortunately it did not work when I tried. But your fastboot files helped me unbrick my phone.
Right now, it says that it cannot update and it fails (as I am trying to flash 33 but my system was recently updated to 39).

I am hoping that your fastboot files (version 39) will be able to unbrick as it did earlier...

One of the users from X50 Pro thread mentioned the use of Realme Flash utility to restore his device to complete factory state, can you check if it is available for your device?
And about your GSI issue, some files stick even if you factory reset; the issues are different according to devices and can carry on to other roms depending on the file in question.

Regards,
acervenky

Last edited:

Ada DJ

Jan 30, 2009
This so called stock ruined my wifi, and I couldn't flash to any stock after that. my solution was gsmmafia, he helped me for only the sum of $23.

prasad.asr1978@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2014
RAJAHMUNDRY
I bricked my devise and trying to restore it using fastboot mode, but I am not able to restore System and Vendor Partitions, Plz help me.
1639818707899.png

prasad.asr1978@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2014
RAJAHMUNDRY
I bricked my devise and trying to restore it using fastboot mode, but I am not able to restore System and Vendor Partitions, Plz help me.
View attachment 5485619
I finally flashed stock rom after a hectic working, found an app to convert OFP file to fastboot image files conversion (latest stock rom) and then flashed using fastboot commands. But there is no system & vendor images, instead of these there are userdata and other files, I flashed the same and it's worked for me.