Question Stock Firmware for Nord N20 5g? Bricked Phone

Search This thread

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
Kalyan
techubix.tech
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco
Does anyone happen to have the CPH2459_11_A.08 firmware?
This one
1665948497661.png

PsYk0n4uT

You guys be careful cross flashing these images for different models I've seen several people asking how to unbrick from doing this. But if you are successful let us know. I just want you guys to know that if you break your device you would not be even close to the very first person to break your device doing this. I have talked to at least three people who had to send their devices back to the manufacturer cross flashing these images. I do believe someone was able to unbrickk by reflashing stock in EDL mode. I'm honestly not sure what the difference in these devices are hardware-wise maybe they're the same but maybe there is something different about the partitioning or something else if anyone is able to unlock here device by the cross flashing these unlocked versions(cph) to a GN2200 the community would be glad to hear how you did it successfully. I would definitely recommend not trying to flash the Nord ce2 light firmware to either one of those devices though they may be nearly identical hardware-wise but there are some very important differences and you will likely not have any display if you flash the ce2 light firmware to the cph or GN models as it is a completely different display panel. And forsakes please please please pull an entire complete backup of your system before attempting to do this. I have had so many people asking for help unbricking their devices already that I have just began to point people to resources on XDA or to the telegram channel as I don't have time to keep doing this for people. Hopefully others can take up the slack. If I have time I don't mind helping you guys but I'm not an expert on these devices and I have to hunt down a lot of the things that you guys need to unbrickk as it's scattered across about 8 different Google drives, a PC, a laptop and two mobile devices. Most of it is already posted on XDA somewhere. If all else fails go to the telegram channel and read through the history as pretty much everything has already been answered as far as unbricking. Don't be lazy, read. When you guys ask for help I end up having to go back and read through all that to find the files you need most of the time. It's already there. Please try to do the best you can with the info already available. Some of us love helping you guys when we are able. And I'm not saying I'm tired of any of you, but some people are being pretty selfish when they ask the same questions that have already been answered several times instead of using search to find their answers. If I have time maybe I will try to start some sort of wiki/unbrick guide to put it all into one place where it's easier to find. I have luckily been able to help several people unbreak from states that they thought were going to have to send back to the factory but people keep tinkering around and many end up permanently breaking them trying to do just what you guys are speaking of, cross flashing firmware that won't boot their devices. If you flash over your bootloader and your secondary loader then you are pretty much screwed sometimes you can get back to edl mode but it's a long shot at best sometimes. I appreciate you guys willingness to venture into unknown territory and take risks but please be careful and take those backups first. Did I say that already? Let me say it again. BACKUP YOUR DEVICE FIRST. Please don't be so foolish as to flash something that your unsure of without proper backups. You can easily lose your radios/EFS forever crossflashing things

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Currently got the 12GB N20 file.
    it had different rar's inside of it that each seemed to be a portion
    so using my infinite knowledge, i extracted them all into one folder

Attempting to use QFIL to flash it all, i get Sahara firehose error
    Do you guys know how to fix this or another tool i can use to flash ALL firmware

My phones been bricked, stock firmware flashed with bootloader flashall method fixed the brick, but its still kinda broken.

Wont update and cannot use wallet apps because it thinks im rooted or tampered.
    No root or patch, purely used fastboot with stock ofp, fingerprint reader messed up but face id works

Goal: Get back to untampered stock and update to a12

(tool i used to flashall was OppoRealme-Flash-Tool)
    Downloading it now also talking to a guy on telegram who claims to be DEV-ing the TWRP for the N20 let u know how i tuns out
    Yeah it sucks lol I actually contacted support services seeing if I could get a copy of the stock ROM. Sadly, they just said it was unavailable for this device (they didn't give a reason) and that I would need to send in my device to get re flashed.

Do you think it would be possible for someone with a stock phone to dump theirs?
    Man I legit did the same thing like 5 days ago I have done everything possible to restore it but cant do it. I have a dump of the phone, but i dont know how to make a flashable zip with it. i also have the ofp of the global or tmobile model {not due to a week of scouring} but cant seem to get msmtool to work without an account. also in flashing the wrong file i lost my efs folder so no internet connection what so ever. Here you are goodluck and please let me know if you get it going.
    Does anyone happen to have the CPH2459_11_A.08 firmware?
    This one
    1665948497661.png
    Currently got the 12GB N20 file.
    it had different rar's inside of it that each seemed to be a portion
    so using my infinite knowledge, i extracted them all into one folder

Attempting to use QFIL to flash it all, i get Sahara firehose error
    Do you guys know how to fix this or another tool i can use to flash ALL firmware

My phones been bricked, stock firmware flashed with bootloader flashall method fixed the brick, but its still kinda broken.

Wont update and cannot use wallet apps because it thinks im rooted or tampered.
    No root or patch, purely used fastboot with stock ofp, fingerprint reader messed up but face id works

Goal: Get back to untampered stock and update to a12

(tool i used to flashall was OppoRealme-Flash-Tool)