A85F46A8-5852-4053-984D-CC41932C2988.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 271

InfiniteVoid101

Jan 13, 2023
Currently got the 12GB N20 file.
it had different rar's inside of it that each seemed to be a portion
so using my infinite knowledge, i extracted them all into one folder

Attempting to use QFIL to flash it all, i get Sahara firehose error
Do you guys know how to fix this or another tool i can use to flash ALL firmware

My phones been bricked, stock firmware flashed with bootloader flashall method fixed the brick, but its still kinda broken.

Wont update and cannot use wallet apps because it thinks im rooted or tampered.
No root or patch, purely used fastboot with stock ofp, fingerprint reader messed up but face id works

Goal: Get back to untampered stock and update to a12

(tool i used to flashall was OppoRealme-Flash-Tool)

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletWizard

jaytee1003

Dec 19, 2022
Dumb questions, but I cannot get the N20 into download/fastboot mode. I booted to recovery, but no advanced options to enter fastboot mode. I tried power off, then power button + volume up, then power button + volume up & down together. I tried plugged in and unplugged. Any suggestions?? I've been rooting phones since smart phones have existed, but one confounds me.
Hey bro I'm having the same issue every button combo I tried adb recovery recovery recovery is all I get no advanced option no fastboot yet I'm TMobile I can get a unlock token but to get code I have to get into fastboot which is not available. TMobile Nord n20 5G android 12 security update January 5th 2023 model number GN2200 like volume up none volume down recovery vol up and down recovery adb reboot bootloader adb reboot fastboot recovery like am I missing something oem unlock enabled USB debug enabled. Please tell me you figured out

jaytee1003

Dec 19, 2022
you've tried adb reboot bootloader?
Hey I replied to him in detail but also facing this issue TMobile variant no fastboot mode what so ever adb no go button mash no go oem enabled USB debug enabled OnePlus says my phone is eligible but have to get unlock code for application via fastboot mode. Please help pleaaaaaase lol

DrScrad

Hey I replied to him in detail but also facing this issue TMobile variant no fastboot mode what so ever adb no go button mash no go oem enabled USB debug enabled OnePlus says my phone is eligible but have to get unlock code for application via fastboot mode. Please help pleaaaa
Plug it into a computer if you have one nearby... Tell me what it registers under device manager.. I suspect your phone is in EDL mode

bricklife4me

Account currently disabled
Mar 9, 2023
Open a cmd in platform tools. Plug device to PC. Change USB mode to file transfer mode. In cmd type adb device or adb devices
If your device is detected. Good now in cmd type adb reboot bootloader

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloading it now also talking to a guy on telegram who claims to be DEV-ing the TWRP for the N20 let u know how i tuns out
    Hey everyone!

So I made a rookie mistake and bricked my Nord N20 5g. I tried flashing what i though was the correct boot.img but turns out it wasn't and now the phone will not leave fastboot mode. I tried looking online to find the stock rom but I wasn't able to find it. Does anyone have any info on this or a way to recover this phone model? Thanks!
    Yeah it sucks lol I actually contacted support services seeing if I could get a copy of the stock ROM. Sadly, they just said it was unavailable for this device (they didn't give a reason) and that I would need to send in my device to get re flashed.

Do you think it would be possible for someone with a stock phone to dump theirs?
    Man I legit did the same thing like 5 days ago I have done everything possible to restore it but cant do it. I have a dump of the phone, but i dont know how to make a flashable zip with it. i also have the ofp of the global or tmobile model {not due to a week of scouring} but cant seem to get msmtool to work without an account. also in flashing the wrong file i lost my efs folder so no internet connection what so ever. Here you are goodluck and please let me know if you get it going.
    Does anyone happen to have the CPH2459_11_A.08 firmware?
    This one
    1665948497661.png