[Stock Firmware] Official Stock Firmware for ALL Galaxy S6 Variants [Download]

Search This thread

warfexion

Dec 14, 2011
Hello I just got my galaxy S6 from At&t. My question is can I flash say the stock samsung firmware so I don't have to deal with the stupid changes and bloatware that AT&T did? Or can I only flash the AT&T one. Thanks

RichaJune

May 15, 2015
Bangalore
Which firmware to download?

Hi All,

Please let me know which version firmware I must download to make it work with SM-G925I (Country - INDIA).

Regards,
Richa

swa100

Dec 22, 2012
That's correct for both.
Stock images are trusted by the trusted boot module that determines whether to trip Knox or not.
And as the images do not contain a user data image, user data is retained. Still, it wouldn't hurt to backup your important stuff anyway. I did this the other week, and expected to have to set up my phone again. But when it turned on, it was as if I hadn't done anything :p but I had, as root was gone (which was installed to /system).

lol! So you didn't had to set anything up again? All your settings remained? :eek:

solitarymonkey

Jan 21, 2011
Northamptonshire
lol! So you didn't had to set anything up again? All your settings remained? :eek:

Yup! Only things that were installed as root. So SuperSU was confused it had no binary etc. But don't take it as gospel. Wouldn't want people to assume it will always happen. Or if a setting in Odin got ticked and formatted user data. Always be careful. Always! Backups are sacred ;)

greddyuk

May 17, 2015
SM-G9200 HK Version

I have the HK S6, and i want to know if it is possible to flash the UK ROM onto the phone. I am worried to root it and proceed with process - as the phone is a dual-sim phone - whilst euro and US phones are all single sim.... I want to know whether it is possible to FLASH the ROM so i can use the Gear VR which i have brought from Korea....:confused:

Apprecitae any help given...

Garner

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2009
C:\windows\system32\
What is the official factory unlocked firmware for the UK model? and would flashing that firmware enable you to get ota's faster than the network locked model? (EE UK)

cjgmarine87

May 10, 2015
at&t unroot ping pong

Has anyone used Odin to unroot att with the stock firmware? Did it work good? Want to see if anyone else did before I unroot to download new software update from att

naishadh

Dec 18, 2010
help

I hae dual sim s6 sm g9200 I want stock rom for my mobile if any one can add link for this mobile
I just flash soul rom on my phone and now I want to go back to stock but I cant find stock firmware for sm g9200 dual sim hk
thanks in adv.

mehdi_s82

Oct 30, 2007
Rockville, MD
Is it possible to only flash system partition through ODIN not the whole package? I am rooted and want to unroot so I was wondering if there's a way to just flash system.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2dj8f0x.png

Welcome to your central place where you can download the latest version of Samsung Galaxy S6 stock firmware for ALL variants.
    If you find any new stock firmwares that you want added to this list please PM ME!!

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your device!!!

Enjoy fast and uncapped download speeds and I will try to add more stock firmwares once they become available (especially AT&T and Verizon variants).

You can also check out the full list here for DOWNLOADS: http://www.androidrootz.com/p/galaxy-s6-stock-firmware.html
    If you don't know how to use these stock TAR firmware follow this guide:http://www.androidrootz.com/2015/05/how-to-unroot-galaxy-s6-and-s6-edge.html

Warning! Please do not post any Sammobile/Samsung-updates links as it violates XDA forum rules! ( see here , too )

United States

T-Mobile SM-G920T Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    Android Version: 5.1.1
    PDA: G920TUVU2COF6
    Download: Here

T-Mobile SM-G920T Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    Android Version: 5.0.2
    PDA: G920TUVU1AOCG

Sprint SM-G920P Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920PVPU1AOCF

AT&T SM-G920A Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920AUCU1AOCE

Verizon SM-G920V Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920VVRU1AOC3

US Cellular SM-G920R4 Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920R4TYU1AOCB

Canada SM-G920W8
    Rogers SM-G920W8 Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920W8VLU1AOCG

Telus SM-G920W8 Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware

Bell SM-G920W8 Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920W8VLU1AOCC

Videotron SM-G920W8 Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920W8VLU1AOE1

Wind Mobile SM-G920W8 Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware

United Kingdom SM-G920F (UK)
    H3G SM-G920F Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920FXXU1AOCV

O2 SM-G920F Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    Android Version:5.0.2

Vodafone SM-G920F Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920FXXU1AOCZ

EE SM-G920F Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920FXXU1AOCY

India SM-G920I

India SM-G920I Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920IDVU1BOE3

Spain SM-G920F

Vodafone SM-G920F Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920FXXU1AOCZ

Movistar SM-G920F Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware

South Africa SM-G920F
    SM-G920F Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920FXXU1AOD4

Korea

KT SM-G920K Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920KKKU1AOD5

LG Uplus SM-G920L Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920LKLU1AOD5

SK Telecom Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware
    PDA: G920SKSU1AOD5
    XEF 6.0.1 mirror in case someone needs it
    PDA: G920FXXU3DPAD
    CSC: G920FOXA3DPAE
    Phone: G920FXXU3DPAD
    http://j.mp/21oaGHq
    Another Mega link...

Model: SM-G920F
    Model name: GALAXY S6
    Version: Android 5.1.1
    Changelist: 5012324
    Build date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 04:17:20 +0000
    Product code: XEF
    PDA: G920FXXU2BOG8
    CSC: G920FOXA2BOG8

G920FXXU2BOG8_G920FOXA2BOG8_G920FXXU2BOGE_HOME.tar.md5
    md5: 7A742C170428353E37B3D306B21CF9F0

Remember, you can just use SamFirm to download this yourself - quicker than anything else
    Guys,
    Let's all chill and have some fun. I have spent almost my entire Friday on fire trying to solve the same issues as you are currently experiencing with the firmware link I have posted.
    Sooo... let me explain before you begin recovery (and it will work, believe me!). 1) worry not!) 2).... the whole wrong comes from Odin. No matter what version of Odin you're using (and I used 3.10.6) and what firmware are you trying to flash (original, not so original, with MD5 or without) Odin will **** up your phone and get you stuck to the bloody "Downloading" screen. For me it happened after having a custom ROM installed and trying to revert to Vodafone UK original rom (namely "G920FXXU1AOCZ_G920FVFG1AOC4_G920FXXU1AOCW_HOME.tar.md5"). DITTO! On some S6s ODIN will ruin your life and you can check that there are other similar horror stories around.

HOW DO I FIX THIS?
    Well... pretty simple! Thank God! The idea is that once you reboot you phone and it shows as stuck in "Download" screen you have to flash the "recovery.img" that is actually inside the ".TAR" or ".TAR.MD5" file you have just flashed.
    To do so you have to actually put the "recovery.img" you have just extracted from the ".TAR.MD5" (or just ".TAR) into a flashable file that ODIN understands. Yes, your'e right, in a blah-blah.tar.md5 or blah-blah.tar file.
    To do so I have downloaded and installed 7Zip (since it's able to mangle .tar files as opposed to WinRAR) and also downloaded a "pristine" .tar file like the TWRP recovery (e.g. twrp-2.8.6.2-zeroflte.img.tar). The TWRP fil actually contains in it a modified "recovery.img" file.
    Further on I have created a copy of the TWRP recovery file and named it "my-recovery.img.tar" (or call it whatever it fits you), opened it up in 7Zip and just dragged the "recovery.img" (you have extracted previously from the exact firmware ODIN has ruined at flashing last time) over the existing one in the archive. Click OK when 7Zip will prompt you that you are going to overwrite the existing "recovery.img" and you are done.
    Now simply flash the "my-recovery.img.tar" via ODIN to you S6 and once done you'll have a functional phone with the latest firmware! :)
    DON'T FORGET to go into the newly created recovery and factory reset! For your own safety the CSC has to be aligned from one old firmware to the new one.
    Here is the recovery image for Italy (Vodafone) 5.0.2 G920FXXU1AODG to get you out of the trouble with the latest firmware:
    my-recovery.img.tar

ATTENTION
    While the above described procedure will get you out of trouble caused by ODIN and out of the "Downloading" mode it will not actually solve the whole issue. I just discovered myself that once I tried again the same ODIN firmware re-flashing with a different firmware I got stuck to the same nightmare.
    The solution is, once you go through the procedure I have described, to open up Samsung Smart Switch (the new "KIES" for S6 and S6 Edge), go to "MORE" --> "Emergency software recovery and initialization" and perform that task! I will actually re-write the latest firmware you have flashed to your phone BUT will also solve the ODIN issues. On my phone, after doing so, I was able to flash this latest Vodafone Italy I have uploaded here.
    The "Emergency software recovery and initialization" procedure has to be completed BEFORE you finish the setup procedure of your S6, you know the "WiFi" / Accounts / blah, blah (after flashing the firmware) and not afterwards. It least so I discover it to work.

Please let me know how this tutorial worked for you.