• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Stock Firmware] SM-T807A - T807AUCU1CPI8_T807AATT1CPI8_ATT - Marshmallow

Search This thread

free4flight

Sep 21, 2011
Denver
DEFINATELY need 2 files to flash this firmware via ODIN

ALL_ATT_T807AUCU1CPI8_T807AATT1CPI8_CL9294073_QB10977723_REV00_user_low_ship

and

T807AUCU1CPI8_T807AATT1CPI8_ATT_RECOVERY.tar

the recovery file is also important.

just did that and saved mt tab from being a PAPERWEIGHT

both the files are in this forum link.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

so did this root work for you...

if yes do post a peocedure post if you can

cheers

Sorry, no, I didn't try it since it was said to beware of it as not real...

boxer1201

Aug 8, 2017
Stock Marshmallow firmware for the Galaxy tab S SM-T807A (ATT model)

Finally we managed to get hold of the stock MM firmware for the T807A. This is extremely rare and credits go to @luckyyang for finding it and @wojo797 for paying to download it and sharing it. (Make sure you hit the thanks button for these guys)

To install:

1. Extract the tar from the zip file
2. Reboot to DOWNLOAD mode
3. Place ALL_ATT_T807AUCU1CPI8_T807AATT1CPI8_CL9294073_QB10977723_REV00_user_low_ship.tar in the AP slot of ODIN
4. click START

NOTE: I have removed the useless USERDATA.IMG which only contained unecessary dalvik cache odex files. This will be rebuilt by the system at first boot. This may take anything up to 10 minutes first boot.

DOWNLOAD: ATT_T807AUCU1CPI8_T807AATT1CPI8.zip

CREDITS: wojo797, luckyyang, ashyx

.DONATE ME HERE IF YOU WANT TO BUY ME A BEER OR HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

I cannot thank you all enough!!!!! You all are life savers, the one firmware that is not on SamMobile.

Cuz_Murica

Oct 2, 2013
My company switched from these tabs to iPads the other day and had a bunch of these ready to be thrown out. They utilize that Airwatch crap so the tablet was basically useless until I found this thread. Its up and running now. Thanks!

Cuz_Murica

Oct 2, 2013
I have the lollipop firmware 5.0.2 if you do need it. I went back and fourth from marshmallow to lollipop. It all depends if you want root. I would suggest getting the wifi version smt800 because there is so much more available for that one. I really dont think you can flash another model number on the att one though. If your stuck on getting att one you can root with kingroot the lollipop firmware that i have.

Would you be able to send me that link?

docj2004

Jun 20, 2017
same error

got that same error can you please re upload the file,thanks

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

My company switched from these tabs to iPads the other day and had a bunch of these ready to be thrown out. They utilize that Airwatch crap so the tablet was basically useless until I found this thread. Its up and running now. Thanks!
how did you get the airwatch removed?

May 23, 2013
5.0.2 firmware for t807a

I have the lollipop firmware 5.0.2 if you do need it. I went back and fourth from marshmallow to lollipop. It all depends if you want root. I would suggest getting the wifi version smt800 because there is so much more available for that one. I really dont think you can flash another model number on the att one though. If your stuck on getting att one you can root with kingroot the lollipop firmware that i have.
I would love the 5.0.2 update so I can keep root. Thanks.

May 23, 2013

Finally we managed to get hold of the stock MM firmware for the T807A. This is extremely rare and credits go to @luckyyang for finding it and @wojo797 for paying to download it and sharing it. (Make sure you hit the thanks button for these guys)

To install:

3. Place ALL_ATT_T807AUCU1CPI8_T807AATT1CPI8_CL9294073_QB10977723_REV00_user_low_ship.tar in the AP slot of ODIN
4. click START

NOTE: I have removed the useless USERDATA.IMG which only contained unecessary dalvik cache odex files. This will be rebuilt by the system at first boot. This may take anything up to 10 minutes first boot.

.DONATE ME HERE IF YOU WANT TO BUY ME A BEER OR HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

Any chance you have the files for the 5.0.2 update for this tablet? I am interested in updating from 4.0 but wanted to maintain root if possible.

May 23, 2013

I owe you big. Before the update you sent I was constantly dropping LTE data and had no service on my tablet. I use it on tmobile and even though I checked compatibility before I bought this att tablet all tmobile would say is that well that is a risk you take with BYOD. After the 5.0.2 update as far as I can tell I am not having this issue anymore. I also have not had nearly as many 'this app may not be compatable with your device' warnings. I am stoked and appreciate all your help. You are the man.

I don't now where to share this info but if you have a device that is on android 4.0 and you are in an LTE area and keep dropping LTE try to find an update even just 5.0.2 will help.

khalberrou

Feb 16, 2008
Canada

To install:

4. click START

Thanks a ton

mkoyskip

Mar 13, 2011

I certainly understand that this thread is older, just being hopeful for a response. Didn't do the research I shoulda before purchasing my t807a beforehand originally. However this is why I'm revisiting this thread.

My question is whether or not [you] and/or anybody else had tried out the t800 firmware on the t807a? I can do this myself but hoping to save time & effort if y'all have done this already. I pulled my t807a + another tablet (Tab2/7) out of my "storage box" and plan to use the tab7 only as a GPS unit for my mom. But now that I've pulled my BS ATT also & charged it up wouldn't mind putting it to good use also! Using it at this moment but honestly this tablet sucks under mm. No battery life at all (fired up last night, dead by am). Battery dead after like 8 hours from last night.

I'll go ahead & search/try to locate t800 firmware ahead of time perhaps. Maybe Samsung/etc provides this already. A firmware edition (####) could be helpful. Thanks ahead of time.

EDIT: did just find xxu1anf8. Perhaps something more recent?!I also whether or not this works well for y'all!? Thanks again.

Last edited:

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
I certainly understand that this thread is older, just being hopeful for a response. Didn't do the research I shoulda before purchasing my t807a beforehand originally. However this is why I'm revisiting this thread.

My question is whether or not [you] and/or anybody else had tried out the t800 firmware on the t807a? I can do this myself but hoping to save time & effort if y'all have done this already. I pulled my t807a + another tablet (Tab2/7) out of my "storage box" and plan to use the tab7 only as a GPS unit for my mom. But now that I've pulled my BS ATT also & charged it up wouldn't mind putting it to good use also! Using it at this moment but honestly this tablet sucks under mm. No battery life at all (fired up last night, dead by am). Battery dead after like 8 hours from last night.

I'll go ahead & search/try to locate t800 firmware ahead of time perhaps. Maybe Samsung/etc provides this already. A firmware edition (####) could be helpful. Thanks ahead of time.

EDIT: did just find xxu1anf8. Perhaps something more recent?!I also whether or not this works well for y'all!? Thanks again.
No, different specs, different firmware and boot loader locked.

Reactions: mkoyskip

mkoyskip

Mar 13, 2011
No, different specs, different firmware and boot loader locked.
I'm such a dork. When I awoke I thought about my questions & finally remembered about the bootloader. Only reason I'm replying is just in case someone else reads this thread & also notices my mistake. Hopefully they will also understand that the t807a is locked. Suppose I just became excited when you mentioned the t800. Not thinking about real-life flashing, used to doing whatever I like concerning my devices. This t807a + sprint gs9+ are the only ones I haven't rooted.

Also, on another note - couldn't figure out why I was not able to re-flash my current firmware yesterday. Think it was because my bootloader is password enabled. For anyone that actually reads through the threads don't forget to disable this!

BTW thanks much for your super quick reply so sorry I didn't respond as quickly as you did! Devs ROCK! Please remind me concerning your latest project so that I can purchase it [pm me, remove any personal info. So sorry if this breaks rules]

Later.

Actually not correct, still have a global gs7+ not rooted. Guess it's time for this? Origannaly didn't want root cause of Samsung Pay but mainly was trying to use USA cell service, however I never did get att/sprint/etc to work well using global devices even using my own settings. My siblings tell me that they can use SPAY no problem on their devices.

Guess time to revert and/or magisk. Of course root isnt is available on this but curious. Magisk... don't care about Knox for this unit or my others' really. Magisk for the t807a? Incorrect thread/forum I guess?

Perhaps time to discuss wIth/between them instead? Nexus owners? They have the capability to root ALL ****? My younger nephews seem to be able to figure out everything all the time!!*

Shoot! Lost my edit!

Short version: considering trying magisk but don't have time. Like 3 hour drive a drive ahead of me tonight. Certainly no time to Odin/install atm. I'll plan to attempt this on Tue time permitting. I'm no noob but also certainly no pro. My hope is that somebody else has tried this previously. Heard/read that others are happy with 6 but myself not so much. Battery life sucks for my unit. Could go back to 5. of course want to try another approach. I like some of the features of android 6.

Take care all!

Last edited:

ciguzman

Feb 19, 2019
someone know about method or apk for root marsmallow on this device?

sorry for mi english low level, my language native is spanish.
Thanks

ylafont

Mar 25, 2013
has anyone received the error

"Can't open dir '/data/user/0/com.wildtangent.android' (permission denied) E:failed the resizing-data"

when performing these steps? and more importantly, how to address it?

s!AuuZcBCZvDiMjm8dSkmNTJskBc8r

Last edited:

BonjeBongo

Jan 4, 2020
Knox tripped, flashing the stock recovery doesn't let me boot

Hey all,

I came across this thread after trying to revert some modified version of SM-T807A to its default form. (Got some kind of resort version? anyway...)
Tried flashing the stock firmware here, says there is unauthorized software and i need to contact AT&T.
I'm guessing it's the recovery since I can't get into recovery at all (some text also flashes in the top left on boot saying something about recovery).
Tried flashing t800/t805/t807t recovery.img's but they all fail and all t807a recovery links here are dead.

Tablet boots if I flash a combination file, but nowhere to go from there. Trying to launch recovery with the combo file flashed doesn't get me anywhere either.
If anyone has got any ideas for me to try and get this thing working, I'd very much appreciate it. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

To install:

4. click START

To install:

4. click START

Glad I could help, saved my tab and a friend's. Ashyx is the man donate to him he was very kind with his time when I was trying to figure out how to unbrick my tab
    You saved my Tab S with this post. I Owe you a beer, but it will have to wait till payday mate. Cheers!
    Out of 40 or so downloads since posting this, apparently oh so needed firmware, you are the only one to have had the decency to say thanks. [emoji106]
    The others couldn't even be bothered to hit the thanks button.

Will make a note to myself not to bother in future [emoji52]
    Even if your contributions (as well as other users contributions on xda) rarely get even 5% of the recognition they should, doing it for the sake of helping others without expecting nothing in return is still an enjoyable experience, and (maybe I'm wrong) it is the feeling I always felt about your hundreds of posts here, helping not one but several noobs at the same time while also contributing with several firmwares, modified kernels, etc.

For what is worth, your contributions here are KEY to make this tablet a LOT more usable than it is I and hope you can still find it pleasant to do it (not just this tablet, every other android gadget you may have in the future).

Also, expect a couple of beers next week when I get to pay my credit card (its credit is running on fumes).

Oh and expect some questions on how to conserve the root from LP and upgrade to MM. Hope to achieve without bothering.

I'm not asking for donations, nor do I ever. Thats entirely up to the user.
    But it's a simple fact that even something as simple as clicking thanks is too much trouble for most and this is not just noobs.
    It's just one extra click of a mouse.
    Noone has thanked either of the credits who deserve recognition too.
    As anyone can see it has been a team effort to bring this why can't everyone else be a team player too?[emoji19]

It's good for a developer to get feedback it shows there is interest in what is done and that's how I see the thanks button.
    However it's also nice to see replies with a little feedback on how things are working. It also keeps the post relevant and in view instead of disappearing into the depths.

Sounds like a rant, but it's not. It's more despair at the hit and run attitude.
    It's not just this forum, I post in many other device forums and it's always the same.

Anyway thanks for the feedback, it's lonely for us devs at this end, it's nice to get some.
    You saved my Tab S with this post. I Owe you a beer, but it will have to wait till payday mate. Cheers!