[STOCK FTF][kitkat 4.4.4] Xperia M2 and M2 aqua (all versions !)

TimurLang

Dec 10, 2014
Hello

Hello people,

I have the Sony Xperia m2 in android 4.3 version :/ I don't understand why i didn't receive the update by OTA.

There is no update found when i go in the seetings for seeing if there is a update. And when i use SONY PC COMPAGNION, there is nothing too :/ :crying::crying:

Can anyone tell me what's the problem ? I live in Belgium. my version of M2 is D2303

And i see that there is on the forum a stock FTF in 4.4.4, can i flash my device why that file ? (D2303_18.3.1.C.0.21_Customized_DE.ftf ( Germany ))

Can i update my device who is 4.3 to direct 4.4.4 without passing by 4.4.2 first ?

If yes, who can i do that ? there is no tutorial and i am a noob, can anyone explain to me what should i do step by sterp ?

THANK YOU A LOT

pradhana

Apr 21, 2011
Jakarta
no luck at, step 4 i boot up my phone and it shows sony then just black screens! did you mean boot or root? i think i just bricked it for like the 7th time :(
Can you tell me what step you do?

in step 4, i mean your phone should boot normally when you flash back 4.4.4 kernel from your original FTF file.

BlazingBullets

Nov 12, 2014
okay

Can you tell me what step you do?

in step 4, i mean your phone should boot normally when you flash back 4.4.4 kernel from your original FTF file.
okay. first i just tried what you said and here are my steps:
1)i flashed the boot.img
2)installed supersu
3)powered off from advance settings
4)flashed the kernel from default 4.4.4 nothing else (so what i flashes was kernal.sin and loader.sin i think nothing else was flashed)
5)boots up, sony splash(i was really happy) black screen, then bootloops :/

so i tried again as last time i just flashed boot.img
1)completely reset my phone flashed the 4.4.4 whole thing
2)turned it on to check if anything was wrong
3)powered off and install cwm and supersu
4) boots up, splash then black screen this time no loop

anyway so that was my lil' adventure

can someone explain to me what the system mount error is?
i thought it was you could not mount the system therefore all the app essential apps (systemui.apk, GPS.apk ext) could not start there for black screening. But everyone is turning it on fine? Am i doing it wrong? IS there a secret booting mode that allow this? as you said:

4. Your phone is BOOT, enter Root Explorer or similar apps with capability to access / directory. Go to

i thought it was a typo for root so i just ignored it :/

Thanks in advance :)

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Hello people,

I have the Sony Xperia m2 in android 4.3 version :/ I don't understand why i didn't receive the update by OTA.

There is no update found when i go in the seetings for seeing if there is a update. And when i use SONY PC COMPAGNION, there is nothing too :/ :crying::crying:

Can anyone tell me what's the problem ? I live in Belgium. my version of M2 is D2303

And i see that there is on the forum a stock FTF in 4.4.4, can i flash my device why that file ? (D2303_18.3.1.C.0.21_Customized_DE.ftf ( Germany ))

Can i update my device who is 4.3 to direct 4.4.4 without passing by 4.4.2 first ?

If yes, who can i do that ? there is no tutorial and i am a noob, can anyone explain to me what should i do step by sterp ?

THANK YOU A LOT
made this post just 4 u m8 :)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpe...-ftf-4-nbz-t2970145/post57429765#post57429765