[Stock][FTF] Xperia M4 Aqua & Xperia M4 Aqua dual (Marshmallow only)

Search This thread

espadako

Mar 22, 2014
Hello, now Iuse Xperia m4 aqua E2363 Hong Kong . now it not update to 6.0

=> if i want update to 6.0 what rom it work for e2363 from hong kong .

valyo_bg

Jul 16, 2015
Sofia
You can use FTF for India. My phone is with same region like yours and I did already update to Marshmallow using FTF for India. Work perfect, don't worry.

Ryan-sv

Dec 28, 2014
Santo Domingo
hello, i have the 2303 version, its SIM locked and i'm from dominican republic, which version should i install? (sorry for my very bad english)

netshark2009

Nov 23, 2011
Valledupar
My Experience

Hi, @99poison
I want to thank you because you saved my phone.

This is my experience:
I flashed this Firmware on my Xperia M4 Aqua Dual E2363 because my phone got stucked rebooting itself randomly. It's important to note that this problem came up by itself. It started to reboot itself after an official update. My phone had a stock firmware with BL locked.

After flashing your Firmware it came back to life. :)
Now it can reboot itself only on turning on. But once it loads the SO it doesn't reboot anymore :) Thanks a lot.

Just 1 bug detected:
The wifi connection doesnt work properly. Wifi cannot be turned on and Wifi Hotspot cannot turn on either.
But, this bug could be a hardware problem of my cellphone, according to what I've been googling.

Any way, you saved my phone.

Thanks a lot :)

Leslie06

Sep 12, 2016
Hi I rooted my m4 aqua phone e2353 by following the steps in how to root it. It was too late when i realized that the procedure was for the marshmallow firmware while mine has a lolipop firmware. So now my phone is stuck in bootloop biut i can still open the recovery mode which is twrp.. I tried flashing my phone and installed the ftf file but when i try to restart, it still gets stuck in bootloop.. Now it opens until the select language part but is unresponsive and then restarts again and again. What should I do to get it back tp normal again
Is there anyone here who can help me please

valyo_bg

Jul 16, 2015
Sofia
@netshark2009
Try to erase all network settings if this will help with WiFi problem. Also if you have problems with receiving of IP address afterwards or connection is too slow, in developer options turn on "using of legacy DHCP client ", this also helps allot.

BOLEK_PL

Sep 18, 2015
Rzeszów
crz9y9v.png

Lef_Nutz

Jul 12, 2016
Okay so I don't know if many of you will see this, but I've started a petition to fix this Marshmallow update permanently. I seriously can't believe the poor choices Sony make with their phones. This Marshmallow update was rushed in the end, and this phone has the potential to be better. Heating issue is kind of resolved, it doesn't heat up as it used to, but there is still a problem with the animations. Stamina mode is really bad, and no adoptable storage. If you want to make a change, then please sign the petition right here: https://www.change.org/p/sony-marshm...xperia-m4-aqua

99poison

Aug 27, 2012
Yangon
Okay so I don't know if many of you will see this, but I've started a petition to fix this Marshmallow update permanently. I seriously can't believe the poor choices Sony make with their phones. This Marshmallow update was rushed in the end, and this phone has the potential to be better. Heating issue is kind of resolved, it doesn't heat up as it used to, but there is still a problem with the animations. Stamina mode is really bad, and no adoptable storage. If you want to make a change, then please sign the petition right here: https://www.change.org/p/sony-marshm...xperia-m4-aqua

Android Marshmallow Performance, Battery life, User Interface, Camera and Feature are better than Android Lollipop in this phone. Adoptable Storage is not available but you can try with this link ( http://xdaforums.com/m4-aqua/general/adoptive-storage-marshmallow-t3421828 ) to enable adoptable storage without root permission. Yes, Stamina mode does not enable animation transition and vibrate to save battery life. Therefore it can save battery life more than Android Lollipop. Only one problem is sound. Speaker sound is really bad in Marshmallow of this phone. But you can repair with [sound mod] V3 - Stereo Speakers! from this link (http://xdaforums.com/m4-aqua/themes-apps/sound-mod-stereo-speakers-t3276029 ) if your phone is rooted.

Good luck,

Top Liked Posts