Thanks for the reply, so after I unlocked bootloader, do I need mtkclient? or is "Flash Stock firmware with UNLOCKED bootloader" guide to downgrade without the use of mtkclient?
Spoiler: Flash Stock firmware with UNLOCKED bootloader
- If your phone is still not completely fcked up, and even if it is, do a full backup with PartitionsBackupper first + a TWRP backup + Internal storage backup. (better safe than RMA it)
- Download the stock firmware .zip, and the latest version of PartitionsBackupper.
- Extract both of them in the same directory where adb.exe & fastboot.exe are located (usually the "platform-tools" folder).
- Run PartitionsBackupper, choosing the restore option, to flash all partitions with fastboot.
- Reboot into the stock recovery and do a full data format before going back messing around. It usually wipes better than TWRP.