• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[STOCK][GUIDE] A3300-GV/G & A3300-HV/H Return To Factory Stock Firmware

Search This thread

benzersizadam

Mar 18, 2011
Ankara
www.benzersizadam.com
Hello everyone,

I am back on working with Lenovo tablets again. Lots of people asking me that how to return after successful or unsuccessful attemps of installing roms especially cyanogen mod series.

If you still insist on using Android 5.1.1 you can go to my thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3267457.

Here is how to return to stock step by step :

First of all here are the links :

A3300-GV/G : http://www.mediafire.com/download/o28ke5y92kxvhui/Stock_GV_Benzersizadam.rar
A3300-HV/H :https://www.mediafire.com/?2rivx6bkg5e4ix6

1) Extract all files to seperate folders.
2) INSTALL DRIVERS (if you didnt install before. and/or if you are using Windows lower version (lower than 8/8.1/10)
If you still need to install drivers in Windows 8/8,1/10 you need to Disable Driver Enforcement please follow this guide :

a. Go To PC Settings
b. Switch over to the “Recovery” section.
c. Then go to Advanced startup
d. You will need to click on the “Restart now” button.
e. Once your Computer has rebooted you will need to choose the Troubleshoot option.
f. Then head into Advanced options.
g. Then Startup Settings.
h. Since we are modifying boot time configuration settings, you will need to restart your computer one last time.
I. Here you will be given a list of startup settings that you can change. The one we are looking for is “Disable driver signature enforcement”. To choose the setting, you will need to press the F7 key.

3) After driver installation run Flash Tool (flash_tool.exe with green icon)
4) Choose scatter loading folder and find your "MT6582_Android_scatter.txt" file from target_bin or rom folder.
5) If you do all settings correct Flash Tool will be look like this :
cuBZOIo.png

6) Power Off your tablet.
7) Put a pin to reset hole and push only for 1-2 seconds then release it. DONT TOUCH ANY BUTTON DONT CONNECT TO PC !
8) Hit download from Flash Tool wait for loading finish.
9) THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP ! Connect your tablet to computer while you are pressing volume up button. Dont release until it starts to flash.
10) Now you can release all buttons it will flash automaticly more less 5-10 minutes. After it finish you will get a green completed circle.
11) Disconnect your tablet from PC and now power up !
12) VOILA ! Your tablet returned to factory software.

I hope it fixes people's brick problem. Tried with my A3300-H and worked perfect !

arun2105

Feb 15, 2015
Hello devs!! Need some help.. I have a a3300GV tablet which was stuck at bootloop few months back. With some research and diu tutorials I learnt that it was bricked and I followed the DIYs and flashed the appropriate ROM using SP Flash tool. It worked and then a few weeks from now, the apps started to crash one by one and it came back to previous stage Dead and bricked.
And now when I connect it to computer via USB it detects the device as MTxxx (something similar to it, which I ignored).
Tried the same DIY of flashing again, but found no luck this time. Can someone suggest a solution for it. Plz :crying:

Last edited:

Shubh1322

Jan 3, 2019
Never Give Up

arun2105 bro never give read my message below that same condition is occurred few months ago even not showing charging like dead but i tried many methods, roms and it works phone gets back:eek: . And i think this is rom build number problem like A442_01_2014086 or whathever that are not belongs to our device system as i know u r indian by Bro these china devices are ported from china to india and have some changes in it. So i tried to say u try different methods or google search, youtube videos and also visit topics to related this like mtk device no power solution etc . And also i want that is u know which rom(FULL NAME) u used first time to try same method and also gave me your mail id for conversation my gmail is [email protected]
Read My Sad Story Now:crying::(
i recently bricked by lenovo a3300-GV its not booting not vibrating even not showing charging. The same condition has occurred few months ago then i have flashed it with sp tool on window 7 32bit System and its worked. But this time i have Windows 10 64bit when i flashed lenovo a3300-gv mtkxxx_140826 rom after successfully flashed the tab dont showing anything or in same Condition plz Help What was going wrong this time. is 64bit system fault of driver compatibility or i have to flash another version rom suggest me. Please

parzival2550

Jun 17, 2020
Which driver to install the driver enforcement driver??????/ answer me i need my tab back its working but camera is not opennning and whenvere reboted goes to twrp
and i hat it
and plus the themes not working

koxu516

Apr 17, 2016
Hello! I found this tablet while cleaning and wanted to fix it up.

My device is the GV variant but it turns out I installed an HV ROM onto it years ago. I was wondering how to turn it back into a GV rom so that I could use the SIM function.