[STOCK] H815 20A STOCK ROM [FF][system + boot + modem + bootloader]

Search This thread

HK_Jason_L

Jul 18, 2012
Hong Kong
android-m.jpg

Android 6.0 Marshmallow in G4 via Flashfire
This is for the H815 variant only. Files are from software version 20A

Warning! I only tested in 2 devices and all work well, but I am not sure is all the devices which work or not.
And We can NOT roll back to 5.1 via Flashtool, so bear in mind and have your own responsibility.

Note that Knock code has been removed but will return in a future update.
NO ROOT

Requirements:
You need a rooted device which is in Android 5.1 and installed FlashFire

Steps:
1. choose the "H81520A_00.zip" in FlashFire

2. choose "wipe cache partition"

3. click the thunder icon and wait....

4. it will reboot automatically and.... Welcome to Android 6.0 Marshmallow!

Download:
H81520A_00.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6VxH0REh2XJTGJ6R2tHdjJ1Mmc/view?usp=sharing
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZFYOHZYTuc8yQclj0MNdoLKwO6EQGtKzIV
Thanks @takeoff342

My First post, sorry for bad English

Last edited:

mosec

Apr 24, 2008
Can this be flashed through twrp on unlocked bootloader h815? Currently running s3v3n's custom rom

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

takeoff342

Oct 3, 2010
Mannheim
So underworled u can try it with full reset and Report. U can either do a dirty Flash like Jason and then if flashed do a reset....
try and Report @Jason as soon i downloaded it, i upload it to a mirror

takeoff342

Oct 3, 2010
Mannheim
in fact we have 2 devices with this art to Flash and both are fine. so 100% success.
you must not feel confuse Jason. I reported the V20A KDZ in a german Forum as it came out yesterday and everybody runs out and Flash.......with no success. But....was it my mistake? NO i think. everybody must know Flash it or not. You only share you knowing with us. It is ok Jason :D @Underworled He surly dont make a Video for you and Flash it again for it. I am sure they both have there personally Things installed and no fun to Flash again. But its Jasons choice of course

Underworled

Sep 15, 2013
in fact we have 2 devices with this art to Flash and both are fine. so 100% success.
you must not feel confuse Jason. I reported the V20A KDZ in a german Forum as it came out yesterday and everybody runs out and Flash.......with no success. But....was it my mistake? NO i think. everybody must know Flash it or not. You only share you knowing with us. It is ok Jason :D @Underworled He surly dont make a Video for you and Flash it again for it. I am sure they both have there personally Things installed and no fun to Flash again. But its Jasons choice of course

I did not order the video just for me , but for all the people who are not sure if the process works or not

HK_Jason_L

Jul 18, 2012
Hong Kong

I think it would possible, I may try to downgrade to 5.1 using Flashtool.
I will report it can it return to 5.1 and flash it again :angel::angel:
But video.... uhm can't make atm

Underworled

Sep 15, 2013

LOOK , downgrading with flashtool may cause brick

If you want back to 5.1 without issue do following:

You need a TWRP Backup of 5.1 and 10D Bootloader and 10D Modem Files

1. Go to TWRP
2. Restore Backup
3. flash Modem of 10D
4. Bootloader of 10D
5. reboot and enjoy

http://xdaforums.com/g4/development/stock-h815-20a-stock-images-kdz-t3232282/page10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    android-m.jpg

Android 6.0 Marshmallow in G4 via Flashfire
    This is for the H815 variant only. Files are from software version 20A

Warning! I only tested in 2 devices and all work well, but I am not sure is all the devices which work or not.
    And We can NOT roll back to 5.1 via Flashtool, so bear in mind and have your own responsibility.

Note that Knock code has been removed but will return in a future update.
    NO ROOT

Requirements:
    You need a rooted device which is in Android 5.1 and installed FlashFire

Steps:
    1. choose the "H81520A_00.zip" in FlashFire

2. choose "wipe cache partition"

3. click the thunder icon and wait....

4. it will reboot automatically and.... Welcome to Android 6.0 Marshmallow!

Download:
    H81520A_00.zip
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6VxH0REh2XJTGJ6R2tHdjJ1Mmc/view?usp=sharing
    https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZFYOHZYTuc8yQclj0MNdoLKwO6EQGtKzIV
    Thanks @takeoff342

My First post, sorry for bad English
    thx alot
    so no need for unlocked boot loader?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

no need unlocked bootloader ;)

I did a full wipe install.
    Now at boot I get this message:

current version is not available for user. Can't find matched cust for NT-code mcc/mnc[FFFFFF], subset[55]

Doesn't seem to be affecting any of the phone functions, but would be good if anyone knows how to fix it.
    Your cust partition doesn`t match the cust for this rom. Try to flash the file attached, it`s the cust from 10e. If it doesn`t help, use Windows LG Firmware Extract to extract cust.img from the latest kdz which didn`t show you such kind of notification and replace cust.img in my zip with your cust.img, than flash it.
    View attachment LGG4_cust-restore_H815_10e.zip
    How to extract:
    1. Unzip the downloaded windows LG firmware Extract.zip to some folder.
    2. Copy the kdz file there.
    3. Open the WindowsLGFirmwareExtract.exe.
    4. Click Open > select the kdz file.
    5. Check the .dz file in the list
    5. Click Extract KDZ.
    6. Once extracted, open the rezulting .dz file
    5. Check cust files in the other list.
    6. Click Extract DZ.
    7. Rename the biggest extracted cust_XXXXX.bin file to cust. img
    8. Replace the file in my zip with the cust.img you have just created (I use Total Commander for this).
    and noticed any Speed improvments in Scrolling, gaming etc?

Yes my G4 was a bit laggy when closing apps and using yt and the lag is gone now.
    It feels a bit snappier when typing but overall nothing really noticable. Don't know much about gaming since I never played any games.

I was hoping for a better battery life actually. Haven't noticed anything better yet, but we'll see. Better give it a few days and a few recharges to settle down.

I do like that the silent mode is available again.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

You flash zip and add the wipe cache partition.