Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
- Jun 23, 2010
These are for the H815 variant only. Files are from software version 20B (Android 6.0 Marshmallow).
Included below: TWRP-flashable stock rom, boot, modem and bootloader zips. KDZ and individual images are also included.
*There is NO anti-rollback qfuse used in this update... you can downgrade using LGUP HERE. You can also use LGUP to flash the 20B KDZ.
Please do not mirror my files!
1. Knock code should be back.
2. Not sure what else has changed yet...
y u quote OP?
You must have TWRP 2.8.7+ installed to use these files. Thanks to Dees_Troy as always for that. And, of course, you must have your bootloader unlocked for TWRP to work. Currently only H815 EU and (some) SEA variants have official unlock through LG's unlock page HERE. Please do not ask if "model x" is supported... did you unlock via LG's official unlock tool? Yes? then you can use it. No? then you can't... and you should just flash the KDZ instead.
If you have a locked bootloader and want to upgrade... just use LGUP and flash the KDZ. Don't risk it with FlashFire.
These directions should be used by everyone who wants a rooted 20B system. Don't want root? Then it's probably easiest to just flash the stock KDZ... or just skip the supersu zip in the directions below.
1. Download the boot, modem, bootloader and system zips listed under the download section and place them on internal or external sdcard.
2. Also download the latest SuperSu zip from HERE [Thanks to Chainfire for his auto-patching boot.img version!]
3. (re)Boot into TWRP... don't wipe anything.
4. Backup current partitions: boot, system, data, efs
5. Install boot, bootloader, modem, system and supersu zips- ADD SUPERSU LAST! (Install > select zip > press "add more zips" > select next zip > repeat)
6. After all 5 zips finish flashing you can reboot! (if TWRP asks if you want to install SU, NO!!!)
100% stock untouched system. MD5 = 22edce52ca96e20f7a16a67d00934b4d
This is a flashable stock 20B modem.
This is a flashable stock 20B boot.img. Boot.img contains kernel + dtb + ramdisk.
This is a flashable stock 20B bootloader. It contains aboot, factory, hyp, laf, pmic, raw_resources, rpm, sbl1, sdi, sec and tz. Do NOT wipe system before flashing this zip. Zip checks model before flashing.
Also, KDZ + all stock images for 20B are available here.
See the Downgrade section in my 20A thread HERE...
Use LGUP HERE to flash a previous KDZ version.
Unofficial Bootloader Unlock:
Don't have official bootloader unlock? This guy claims to have a working method HERE...