stock indian or other region 4.2.2 for galaxy tab 2 p 3100

Search This thread

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Can someone please give me link of android 4.2.2 for galaxy tab 2 p3100 please give a link which offers fast download speed and resumable
Try to give link of indian frimware if not that then of other region
Galaxy tab 2 p 3100
Please help me

Skywalker.00

Sep 14, 2013
Monroe, NC
Here's a link for Indian stock 4.1.2. I'm guessing you will have to do OTA to get back to 4.2.2

It displays an error now. Just check it every little bit until it works. The link is not dead, just a lot of people down loading it ;)

I really want to help, but this is all I could find. Best of luck to you :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

By the way it is resumable

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

https://www.dropbox.com/s/efjrhbfymw0e1xn/P3100DDCMC1_P3100ODDCMC1_INU_4.zip

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Lol I forgot the link for a minute........

Reactions: sharingan

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
Link is temporary suspended , can anyone provide a high speed mirror for stock 4.1.2 for p3100?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda premium

kundancool

Jul 1, 2010
Stock Android 4.1.2 (SAMFIRMWARE)
[LINK REMOVED] search for it
I can't find a 4.2.2 odin package for Indian P3100 wait for it.

Last edited:

mhrsolanki2020

Jan 15, 2012
Download: LINK REMOVED

Never share the hotfile link directly here .. as it is their Private links which should be shared only to the regisyered users of sammobile.com... if anyone complains about this to samfirmware , do not expect xda to help u out .. as sharing only public links or ur own links are legal ...
Remove the link from the post before someone reports against u .

Also if u know , many bots crawl on the net .. they open all thw links they can find , so many bots might be comming on xda .. sice xda has high traffic it will have more bots .. and those bots will go to that hotfile link and create a fake traffic on hotfile server .. then hotfile server will start restricting users saying "too many people downloading , try again later"

So try not to share it .. no doubt u were helping hom out .. u can just pount him to sammobile.com

@op: indian version for 4.2.2 is not out yet .. people are using france version .. try downloading that from sammobile

Reactions: kundancool

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's a link for Indian stock 4.1.2. I'm guessing you will have to do OTA to get back to 4.2.2

It displays an error now. Just check it every little bit until it works. The link is not dead, just a lot of people down loading it ;)

I really want to help, but this is all I could find. Best of luck to you :)

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

By the way it is resumable

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

https://www.dropbox.com/s/efjrhbfymw0e1xn/P3100DDCMC1_P3100ODDCMC1_INU_4.zip

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Lol I forgot the link for a minute........

Is the link for stock 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 ?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda premium

It is 4.1.2 that is all I could find :( You can always do OTA for 4.2.2

Download: LINK REMOVED

Never share the hotfile link directly here .. as it is their Private links which should be shared only to the regisyered users of sammobile.com... if anyone complains about this to samfirmware , do not expect xda to help u out .. as sharing only public links or ur own links are legal ...
    Remove the link from the post before someone reports against u .

Also if u know , many bots crawl on the net .. they open all thw links they can find , so many bots might be comming on xda .. sice xda has high traffic it will have more bots .. and those bots will go to that hotfile link and create a fake traffic on hotfile server .. then hotfile server will start restricting users saying "too many people downloading , try again later"

So try not to share it .. no doubt u were helping hom out .. u can just pount him to sammobile.com

@op: indian version for 4.2.2 is not out yet .. people are using france version .. try downloading that from sammobile
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone