[Stock][Lolipop][ZIP][C6602&C6603]10.6.A.0.454 [Prerooted]

Search This thread
This is prerooted zips based on C6602 Customized US 10.6.A.0.454 and C6603 10.6.A.0.454 Customized HK, downloaded with Xperifirm, packacked by flastool and rooted with PRFCreator. I myself tested it on my C6602 and root worked (with SuperSU). Haven't tested C6603, but it should also work. I don't take responsibility for any damage to your phone.

Download (C6602): Mega
Download (C6602): Google Drive

C6603 rom seems not to be flashing, so I removed it for time being.

As users have been reporting, flashing with twrp results in fail, so flashing with CWM(or recovery based on it) is advised. Also you should be on stock 4.4.4 (rooted with recovery) before flashing.

Last edited:

daniel.riano

Nov 11, 2014
bogota
www.facebook.com
This is prerooted zip based on C6602 Customized US 10.6.A.0.454, downloaded with Xperifirm, packacked by flastool and rooted with PRFCreator. I myself tested it on my C6602 and root worked (with SuperSU). Can be flashed on C6603, but on your own risk. I don't take responsibility for any damage to your phone.
Download: C6602 Customized US 10.6.A.0.454

work with unlocked bootloader ?

surya57

Sep 22, 2013
Hyderabad
It Worked.

I installed it with the cwm. I flashed a 4.4.4 stock kernel thru flashtool and i worked without any problems. But I havent checked the root status. Will check that

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Rajeev, how does it going?
R u wondering to release 454 for c6603 any time sooner or later?
Please, let us know.
Thanks in advance !

This sunday i will start the work for new rom based on lolipop called " Ultimate DualXZ Ultra L ". Will be in a a aroma.

Rajeev when are you releasing your version of this ROM? I am very much eagerly waiting for that ROM...
Thanks

Bro @Rajeev you can do the deodex only the new version of this Home FW?

@ogunja bro simply wait for the new upcoming home from Sony. It has some awsom features i think...

ogunja

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is prerooted zips based on C6602 Customized US 10.6.A.0.454 and C6603 10.6.A.0.454 Customized HK, downloaded with Xperifirm, packacked by flastool and rooted with PRFCreator. I myself tested it on my C6602 and root worked (with SuperSU). Haven't tested C6603, but it should also work. I don't take responsibility for any damage to your phone.

Download (C6602): Mega
    Download (C6602): Google Drive

C6603 rom seems not to be flashing, so I removed it for time being.

As users have been reporting, flashing with twrp results in fail, so flashing with CWM(or recovery based on it) is advised. Also you should be on stock 4.4.4 (rooted with recovery) before flashing.
    Please, let us know.
    Thanks in advance !

This sunday i will start the work for new rom based on lolipop called " Ultimate DualXZ Ultra L ". Will be in a a aroma.

Rajeev when are you releasing your version of this ROM? I am very much eagerly waiting for that ROM...
    Thanks

Bro @Rajeev you can do the deodex only the new version of this Home FW?

@ogunja bro simply wait for the new upcoming home from Sony. It has some awsom features i think...
    Without recovery u can't flash this.. Install any 4.4.4 rom and install recovery. Then flash this rom
    Please, let us know.
    Thanks in advance !
    Request

Its a request from all the uploaders on XDA. Please do not upload files on mega as they have stupid servers that cannot hold a simple download. Please use reliable servers like google drive to share content. We downloaders face a lot problem.
    Thanks.
    I had wasted my GBs of utp to download the file. Still the file is not downloaded. I beg you to upload on another server please.

OK, I'm uploading to Google drive right now. Also I'll make prerooted version for C6603.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone