• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Stock MIUI 12 EEA Stable ROM V12.0.3.0.RKBEUXM on Chinese Mi11

Search This thread

gnasher666

Dec 14, 2004
Hi,

I see a new stable rom has been released:

I've flashed it to my chinese Mi11 using the Fastboot method and everything is working but I have a few questions:

1) What region is this ROM? EEA?
2) Will I receive OTA updates from now on?
3) If I patch boot.img with Magisk would and the answer to 1) is YES, will it be safe to install OTA updates with Magisk installed and will Magisk be removed as part of the OTA update?

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Camerado

Oct 28, 2015
Nizhny Tagil
4pda.ru
Hi,

I've flashed it to my chinese Mi11 using the Fastboot method and everything is working but I have a few questions:

3) If I patch boot.img with Magisk would and the answer to 1) is YES, will it be safe to install OTA updates with Magisk installed and will Magisk be removed as part of the OTA update?

Thanks in advance,

Andy
1) Europe
2) Yes
3) Update with full ROM with patching boot again

Reactions: Crackeds

zencooler

Jul 9, 2008
Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Andy

How did you flash EEA on Chinese Mi 11? You wrote "fastboot method", but please explain more. Did you use MIFlash or MiFlashPro or some manual method? Does it need bootloader to be unlocked or it's possible to flash without unlocking?
Thanks in advance for the reply. Regards!

gnasher666

Dec 14, 2004
How did you flash EEA on Chinese Mi 11? You wrote "fastboot method", but please explain more. Did you use MIFlash or MiFlashPro or some manual method? Does it need bootloader to be unlocked or it's possible to flash without unlocking?

You do need the bootloader unlocked.

I downloaded the Fastboot version, copied over the required fastboot files from the xiaomi.eu rom and ran the bat file to flash_all.bat.

DO NOT RUN THE FLASH_ALL_LOCK.BAT FILE - IN FACT DELETE IT SO YOU CAN'T ACCIDENTALLY RUN IT.

Reactions: zencooler

XAN4848

Mar 4, 2021

I downloaded the Fastboot version, copied over the required fastboot files from the xiaomi.eu rom and ran the bat file to flash_all.bat.

DO NOT RUN THE FLASH_ALL_LOCK.BAT FILE - IN FACT DELETE IT SO YOU CAN'T ACCIDENTALLY RUN IT.

I'm going to flash the Eea rom with the mi flash tool
Can I use the Mi flash tool?

kelhossiny

Mar 14, 2021
I dowloaded the EEA rom , but after I unzip the file and start to launch flash_all.bat file . The cmd is not opening. How can I execute the EEA rom? Thanks.

kelhossiny

Mar 14, 2021

Hi, Just a clarification. Did you mean you copied the platform-tools folder (xiaomi.eu rom) containing (adb,fastboot, ....etc) in the same unzipped folder of the EEA rom , then execute the flash_all.bat file. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If I want to update my eu rom, how can I do it?
    You mean Xiaomi eu? if yes
    Again download full rom and open in the firmware folder update.bat file.
    If not. I'm not sure because i don't using global roms.
    Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Andy
    1) Europe
    2) Yes
    3) Update with full ROM with patching boot again