1. YesI use your older pre-rooted ROM v30c for f400s downloaded from the Vietnamese forum. Very nice rom without bugs, but the battery life is not so good. I read that v30g has a better battery life, and I am thinking of flashing this ROM. I have some questions:
1. Can I flash this ROM over the current rom?
2. Are there any reported bugs compared to your pre-rooted ROM v30c?
3. If I flash this rom can I then unroot the rom from the supersu settings? I need to use some apps that do not run in rooted roms.
Thanks and keep up the good work.
Sent from my Onda V975m using Tapatalk
3. Yes, I have a new rom v30F with G5 style. Go to www.lgviet.com to find out what you need.
Sent from my LG-F400S using Tapatalk