[Stock Official JellyBean] I9300XXDLJ5 - India Unbranded (8 Nov 2012)

Search This thread

victorator

Nov 25, 2008
Kraków
I9300XXDLJ5

dlj5.jpg

India/Unbranded (I9300/INU)

PDA: I9300XXDLJ5
CSC: I9300ODDDLI7
MODEM: I9300DDDLJ1

Build date:
26 Oct 2012

Changelist:
411425 (thx ooop)

CSC included:
INU?

Download:
GT-I9300_INU_1_20121030111612_3c74wt27ua.zip (777 mb)

Modem Download (CWM Flashable):
modem_CWM_I9300DDDLJ1.zip

Last edited:

rlorange

Nov 5, 2010
Melbourne
Had to be close with sources leaked!... if the 3rd party launcher transparency bug is STILL THERE with the official release I will shake my head and feel sorry for all the stock users out there...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

ganucci

Mar 4, 2012
Udupi
I can download it too? So this means officially jb is here for all?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

port76

Jan 25, 2011
can someone post a nandroid backup pls

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I9300XXDLJ5

dlj5.jpg

India/Unbranded (I9300/INU)

PDA: I9300XXDLJ5
    CSC: I9300ODDDLI7
    MODEM: I9300DDDLJ1

Build date:
    26 Oct 2012

Changelist:
    411425 (thx ooop)

CSC included:
    INU?

Download:
    GT-I9300_INU_1_20121030111612_3c74wt27ua.zip (777 mb)

Modem Download (CWM Flashable):
    modem_CWM_I9300DDDLJ1.zip
    Here's my impression of this ROM coming from stock ICS (no wipe) and never having flashed a single leak:

1) It is really, really fast and smooth (yes, there are the occasional slow downs when loading the widgets' drawer and opening Dialer/Contacts but it's bearable)
    2) Google Now works perfectly well.
    3) No force-closes (obviously, since it's an official ROM) and applications/games are still smooth
    4) I would have preferred the stock Jellybean camera transitions when taking photos. Doing nothing is just dull
    5) The grey status bar doesn't bother me (yes, it is quite noticeable)
    6) When you open the Gallery and view a picture, the status bar stays there (THIS is annoying. I want it to disappear).
    7) The slow screen-dim animation when slowly pulling down the notification bar is TO DIE FOR! :D
    8) The animation of the wifi/gps/sound/etc. controls in the notification bar is very fast! Love it!
    9) If you go to Settings and your Google account, Samsung have mis-spelled Google+ as "google ." (>_>)
    10) I still have S-Memo and no S-Note.
    11) There's a new "Help" icon in the application drawer that will be helpful for new users.
    12) You can re-size the pop-up-play video
    13) With the increase in RAM (833MB), multi-tasking feels smoother (it may be a placebo)
    14) The new Home Screen mode and Blocking mode will be helpful for some people (I won't use them)
    15) The re-draw issue is still there but happens less often (only happened once when I cleared RAM)
    16) You can now instantly go to any letter using the scroll bar in Contacts and Music Player (it took 2-3 seconds on ICS)

I know I repeated a lot of things already mentioned a month ago with the leaks but I just wanted to give my impression to those who are teetering on the edge. :)
    Well used this release from this morning, it's now 1:51am, goto say

Worst official firmware i ever installed!

Had serious WiFi issues, download speed was terrible. Fluctuating constantly from 10kbps to 30mbs.

Stupid lockscreen shortcut fc, homescreen fc,

Went really laggy opening any app, crashed while downloading mc3.

Just the whole firmware feels rushed and half arsed.

If this is what jelly bean will be like for galaxy s3 UK then I think I will give it a miss.

Very poor job Samsung on this 1,

In my oppinion, the leaks are built better then the official polish firmware!

Did you download IOS6 by mistake?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
    here is torrent
    Those of you saying you are waiting for a better build really need to take a long hard look at your expectations... this is how the rom will largely stay.

It has no real bugs, none that Samsung will ever be concerned about anyway.

- Samsung won't care that we cannot use Apex or Nova without a shadow bug, yes they can fix it but it can also be fixed at the app side of things.
    - grey status bar is here to stay
    - our 'butter' is as good as its going to get, the s3 feels largely the same as my Nexus 7 does. Our problem here was that the s3 was already running pretty damn smooth on ICS so the jump to Jellybean didn't feel that amazing in terms of performance improvements.