• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

stock OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren

Search This thread

cgrimm9

Sep 4, 2010
I just bought this phone for metro by tmobile service I use. right now I am using the motorola g7 power rooted and running a custom rom. my quiestion is I know the development is week on this phone. How is the stock firmware I think I could live with not running any roms since i can change the theme for a dark theme and change the icons to be red.( main reason I like to root is customization) I am thinking about rooting my phone I can live without roms I like to beable to backup my phone in case I mess something up. is ther a fail safe for the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren so if i brick it will i beable to revive it

Joe199799

Sep 7, 2014
I just bought this phone for metro by tmobile service I use. right now I am using the motorola g7 power rooted and running a custom rom. my quiestion is I know the development is week on this phone. How is the stock firmware I think I could live with not running any roms since i can change the theme for a dark theme and change the icons to be red.( main reason I like to root is customization) I am thinking about rooting my phone I can live without roms I like to beable to backup my phone in case I mess something up. is ther a fail safe for the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren so if i brick it will i beable to revive it

Yea msmtool it will literally fix anything unless you fry something