[Stock][prerooted][D5503] 14.5.A.0.270 Customized DE

Search This thread

flensrowi

Oct 9, 2009
Flensburg
I've downloaded the Customized DE ROM with XperiFirm and created a prerooted .zip with NUTs DualRecovery with PRFCreator.

• D5503_Customized DE_1279-6978_14.5.A.0.270_R1D
  • UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip
  • Z1C-lockeddualrecovery2.8.15-RELEASE.flashable.zip

The file can be flashed with a custom recovery so you need to have to have this already. You'll receive the current (second) release of Sony's 5.0.2 Firmware for the Z1 Compact (D5503) with root and recovery.
I've flashed dirty over the 242 Build without any problem so I would first try without wipes. If you're having any problems I recommend a factory reset.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!0t0UWAYJ!TpC5p2tmUmnRGDCtyXRVPYKssx9pqxRncGueBvXwsl0

Last edited:

flensrowi

Oct 9, 2009
Flensburg
There's an OTA Update rolling out currently for this 14.5.A.0.270 Customized DE Version with 9.9MB size. The Version number still is 270 which is a bit confusing.
It can be applied without loosing root or xposed.

Reactions: simonwil and BS86

BS86

Jan 20, 2013
Regensburg
There's an OTA Update rolling out currently for this 14.5.A.0.270 Customized DE Version with 9.9MB size. The Version number still is 270 which is a bit confusing.

Is the dualrecovery also still there after the ota?

Sent from my Sony Z1 compact using a Tardis

sn123py

Jul 5, 2009

confirmed regarding:

- not loosing root
- version keeps at .270
- no loss of xposed
- no loss of recovery.

regards,
macfly

ronin.

Apr 18, 2012
Hi,
I am coming from .108 and use CWM.
When i try to flash the .zip, it prints me following messages:

-------------------------------------
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...

Install from sdcard complete.

But this process takes maximum a second. And after a reboot nothing has changed... Has anyone of you an idea what went wrong?
Thanks

nagusia

May 19, 2008
Euskadi
I made my own prerooted version of the customised UK ROM - all good but got the infamous Lollipop charging bug. Wouldn't charge beyond 88% and the LED starting to blink in an irregular fashion. I restored back to Kitkat and all okay. Any problems with this ROM in terms of charging? Do the customised ROMS vary much from region to region?

AMDFenics

Oct 18, 2012
Hi,
I am coming from .108 and use CWM.
When i try to flash the .zip, it prints me following messages:

Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...

Install from sdcard complete.

But this process takes maximum a second. And after a reboot nothing has changed... Has anyone of you an idea what went wrong?
Thanks

nothing else, that it shows you? Like opening package, .... fixing permissions ...
I was also surprised, only took a few minutes to install. 2-3
Did you checked the package? ~ 1.2 GB

nagusia

May 19, 2008
Euskadi
Wouldn't work for me. It went through all the optimizing apps business and I was able to unlock my SIM - then WiFi wouldn't start and on reboot I got into a bootloop with the blue swirly screen for a few minutes and then rebooting. I tried factory reset but didn't help. Same result as the 14.5.A.0.270 R2D Customized DE version posted yesterday.

nagusia

May 19, 2008
Euskadi
Wouldn't work for me. It went through all the optimizing apps business and I was able to unlock my SIM - then WiFi wouldn't start and on reboot I got into a bootloop with the blue swirly screen for a few minutes and then rebooting. I tried factory reset but didn't help. Same result as the 14.5.A.0.270 R2D Customized DE version posted yesterday.
On doing this again with a clean flash it worked. I think if you've already done a dirty flash, then a restore, there must be too much junk around for a dirty flash to work.

Top Liked Posts