[Stock ROM][8.0.0.191]Indian Firmware C675 [Unbrick][LLD-AL10]

Search This thread
May 3, 2018
Kerala
It's all written in first post BUT if You don't have time to read I can help.
Just send me 1000 USD and the phone.
I'll do it for You.

Jesus....
sorry broii... ? i dnt knw too much on this field.. dnt be upset of me...one last help.. i can't find the download link for firmware...solve this too plz.... i will try ma best.. ohk.. thnk u dr !!

Last edited:
May 3, 2018
Kerala
Here is the Full OTA of Indian Firmware for Honor 9 Lite.

LLD-AL10 8.0.0.181 C675CUSTC675D1

Changelogs:

Download Link : [MEGA] [G Drive]

Instructions:

Download the Stock ROM.
Extract it.
Rename the zip files to match like mentioned in HuRUpdater thread.
Follow instructions from HuRUpdater thread

Do Factory reset using stock recovery after using Huru method.

or

You can manually install zip files one by one using TWRP[update.zip must be installed first]

From firmware finder or your link... whr should i dwld the firmware.. also is it ok to flash the zip files directly via twrp whr "update zip" as 1st

Sparkrite

Jan 9, 2014
From firmware finder or your link... whr should i dwld the firmware.. also is it ok to flash the zip files directly via twrp whr "update zip" as 1st

You are going to HAVE to do a bit of reading and try to help yourself somewhat. ALL the information you require has been posted many,many times and a lot of people have give a lot of their own time to this. So it is generally not looked upon too favourably when someone cannot be bothered to do even a small bit of research themselves, but want to be "spoon fed" instead.

The easiest way IMHO, is to use HuRupdater, linked to in the first post, read the instructions and follow them EXACTLY, it works well.

May 3, 2018
Kerala
You are going to HAVE to do a bit of reading and try to help yourself somewhat. ALL the information you require has been posted many,many times and a lot of people have give a lot of their own time to this. So it is generally not looked upon too favourably when someone cannot be bothered to do even a small bit of research themselves, but want to be "spoon fed" instead.

The easiest way IMHO, is to use HuRupdater, linked to in the first post, read the instructions and follow them EXACTLY, it works well.

sorry for the inconvinence... for the last 2 mnths ma phone is twrp mode. alot of files i tried bt no results.. also am afraid of that is ma phn became brick... so i take over precuations.. that lead me to these repeated questions !!

sorry sorry... thnkz for every one who helped me !!

May 3, 2018
Kerala

Changelogs:

Instructions:

Download the Stock ROM.
Extract it.

or

You can manually install zip files one by one using TWRP[update.zip must be installed first]
Thnk u thnk u thnk u very much..... !! :good:
for the last 2 mnths ma phn is in a pathetic condion... bt following u r inventions & instructions ma phn get nw life !!
am frankly thnked u for this happiest moment gave for me.. !! all d best for u r coming developments.. also thnk u to everyone who has helped me for many many times.. all d best & god bless u everyone :cowboy

avinashsuresh

Apr 22, 2018
Chennai
Redmi Note 8
Restored EMUI from Lineage OS 15.1

This method worked like a charm and thanks to the OP for uploading the Indian full OTA. Initially following the steps in the OP (when running Lineage OS 15.1) TWRP showed errors upon mounting system (due to lack of support for 8.1 Custom ROMS). When the process completed, I was left with a bootlooping phone with Stock Recovery and ERecovery. So what I did was, I reflashed TWRP (make sure you have your bootloader unlocked, adb & fastboot installed in PC along with Hi Suite installed - for the PC to recognise your phone in fastboot) and repeated the process mentioned in the OP again. Now I am left with a working phone on EMUI. Hope this helps anyone trying to return to EMUI from 8.1 Custom ROMS while the TWRP support is unavailable. Thank you.

snandaworld

Jan 22, 2018

Changelogs:

Instructions:

1. Download the Stock ROM.
  2. Extract it.
  3. Rename the zip files to match like mentioned in HuRUpdater thread.
  4. Follow instructions from HuRUpdater thread

or

Really thank you Vignesh. You saved my phone. Initially i have rooted my honor 9 lite phone and everything was working fine. one day i was trying to get Xposed framework installed on my phone. After flashing Xposed framework my phone got stuck in Boot loops. Then by following some unbricking threads i formatted my phones System and vendor partitions through TWRP. from there i had a very hard time in bringing phone back to life. I have visited 4 to 5 Huewai service centers aswell. they could not fix it. My phone was in Coma for a week. Finally with the help of your instructions today I got my phoneto life much. :good::angel:

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Follow HuRupdater thread instructions with this Indian stock ROM which is posted on this Thread. It worked for me.

Reactions: VigneshS007

Mukta khan

Aug 23, 2018

Changelogs:
Thermal Optimization is Done.
Latest Google Security Patch[June i hope so]
Download the Stock ROM.

or

Bro i am from Bangladesh... I bricked my LLD-AL10 9 cant understand the HuRUpdater thtead method...my twrp is not working.. Frp not unlocked...please help me bro

VigneshS007

Jul 25, 2014
Chennai
Bro i am from Bangladesh... I bricked my LLD-AL10 9 cant understand the HuRUpdater thtead method...my twrp is not working.. Frp not unlocked...please help me bro

You must have TWRP for Flashing Stock ROM. Tell ur problem in https://t.me/Honor9LiteXDA They will assisst you instantly.

There is an FRP unlock.zip available in that group. but for that TWRP is necessary.

Last edited:

TheWonderGuy

Sep 8, 2018
plz help me !

My H9L purchased from india(flipkart) i unlckd my bootloader & make it twrp , then i flashed a rom ("lineage os") !! unfortunately it shows error.. after that i tried to go back to stock condtion... after a couple of days of searching i got a system img & vendor partion
after flashing that , my phone is wake up.. bt Mobile signals,wifi,bluetooth are not working...

how can i solve this prblm ?? anyone plz..

Whatsapp n0. - +91 8714416415
It happened to my phone as well . As i was trying to install Siruz 2.6 custom rom based emui . Just flash Stock rom HuRupadter via twrp . Everything will be fine

VigneshS007

Jul 25, 2014
Chennai
Here is the latest Full OTA of Indian Firmware for Honor 9 Lite.

LLD-AL10 8.0.0.187 C675CUSTC675D1

GPU Turbo Update

Download Links : [AndroidFileHost] [MEGA]

Warning: Patch01 Included. So patch boot image manually using Magisk for root.
Dont blindly flash Magisk.zip as it will cause bootloop.

Credits: Henry

Last edited:
Reactions: Fredin_ and prem222

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LLD-AL10 8.0.0.191 C675CUSTC675D1

Changelogs:
    November Security Patch
    October Security Patch
    • GPU Turbo Implementation added
    • Call Recording added and fixed some issues
    • August Security Patch
    • Patch01 included[So Patch boot image manually for Root using Magisk Manager]
    • Thermal Optimization is Done.
    • Wide Aperture issue fixed.
    • Latest Google Security Patch[June i hope so]
    • Preloaded FaceUnlock and AR Lens.

Latest Download Link for 8.0.0.191 [Check this Post]

Latest Download Link for 8.0.0.189 [Check this Post]

Download Link for 8.0.0.187 [Older version] : [Click Here]

Instructions:

1. Download the Stock ROM.
    2. Extract it.
    3. Rename the zip files to match like mentioned in HuRUpdater thread. [Renamed already in the latest 8.0.0.189 onwards]
    4. Follow instructions from HuRUpdater thread

Do Factory reset using stock recovery after using Huru method[not mandatory].

or

New Update

8.0.0.191 C675D1

Files in the 7z file are renamed to make it work as per HurUpdater[provided in the same zip]
    So No More Confusions like the previous version.
    Extract it in your SD card/New Folder/ and Install HurUpdater.zip via Twrp and it will do the trick for you.

Download Link : AFH
    Here is the latest Full OTA of Indian Firmware for Honor 9 Lite.

LLD-AL10 8.0.0.187 C675CUSTC675D1

GPU Turbo Update

Download Links : [AndroidFileHost] [MEGA]

Warning: Patch01 Included. So patch boot image manually using Magisk for root.
    Dont blindly flash Magisk.zip as it will cause bootloop.

Credits: Henry