[Stock ROM][8.0.0.191]Indian Firmware C675 [Unbrick][LLD-AL10]

Search This thread

Jiggy2436

Sep 25, 2018
Kolkata
Call Recording function---LLD-AL10 8.0.0.187 C675CUSTC675D1

@VigneshS007
Hello there ! i flashed this through HuRUpdater in twrp, it worked perfectly fine. Help me with the "call recording function". I have checked settings. There is no call recording function. Thanks for your hard work.

Reactions: Fredin_

Fredin_

Feb 19, 2018
Samsung Galaxy M21
@VigneshS007
Hello there ! i flashed this through HuRUpdater in twrp, it worked perfectly fine. Help me with the "call recording function". I have checked settings. There is no call recording function. Thanks for your hard work.

You can't find it in settings because............ it's got no settings?.

The function can be accessed only while calling. You will get an option to record the call while calling.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Here is the latest Full OTA of Indian Firmware for Honor 9 Lite.

LLD-AL10 8.0.0.187 C675CUSTC675D1

GPU Turbo Update

Download Links : [AndroidFileHost] [MEGA]

Warning: Patch01 Included. So patch boot image manually using Magisk for root.
Dont blindly flash Magisk.zip as it will cause bootloop.

Bro does the 7z archive have all the 3 files or does it just have the update.zip file?

Last edited:

VigneshS007

Jul 25, 2014
Chennai
@VigneshS007

I have updated this thread with latest 187 update[GPU Turbo] . There wont be any settings related to Call Recording.
Check the InCall UI for Call recording feature. and report me back.

Jiggy2436

Sep 25, 2018
Kolkata
@Fredin_

Brother.... i have flashed "B187" not "B181"... and that zip contains all the 3 zip files.....Even i have tried B177 from Firmware Finder on August 30 2018...Still did not find anything.

First you have to enable "Call Recording" in settings......then only you get a option for call recording while you are on call....!! I am pretty clear with that...!!

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

@VigneshS007 I have checked on the Call UI.....there's no for "Call Recording" or there's no button for "Call Recording"

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

@VigneshS007

I have checked the Call UI...There's no button for Call Recording feature.

Fredin_

Feb 19, 2018
Samsung Galaxy M21

GPU Turbo Update

@Fredin_

Brother.... i have flashed "B187" not "B181"... and that zip contains all the 3 zip files.....Even i have tried B177 from Firmware Finder on August 30 2018...Still did not find anything.

First you have to enable "Call Recording" in settings......then only you get a option for call recording while you are on call....!! I am pretty clear with that...!!

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

@VigneshS007 I have checked on the Call UI.....there's no for "Call Recording" or there's no button for "Call Recording"

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

@VigneshS007

That's strange bro.
But I haven't got the update so I can't tell.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

The 7z file has all the three zip files needed for FULL OTA flashing[Unbrick][Back to EMUI].

Thanks man

VigneshS007

Jul 25, 2014
Chennai
@Fredin_

@VigneshS007

There wont be any settings option related to Call Recording in Settings. I am clear with that as I am having that call recording feature.
The way to check it is InCall UI only.

Flash this Latest 187 firmware and check your abour device and verify whether its showing 187 or not.

Jiggy2436

Sep 25, 2018
Kolkata
My about shows "System 8.0.0.046(0G4X)"

@VigneshS007

I flashed B177 on 30th of last month. Found that through Firmware Finder. No feature of call recording.
When i saw this B187...i was excited coz i would get the GPU Turbo and the call recording feature. But 2-3 days back when i flashed through HuRU Updater, still did not find any feature.

Last edited:

speed1808

May 3, 2008
hello,
my honor build is : LLD-AL10 8.0.0.100(C675)
i never got any update !!
is it possible to make update without twrp (no unlock code for bootloader)
thanks
sorry for my bad english .

Fredin_

Feb 19, 2018
Samsung Galaxy M21
@VigneshS007

I flashed B177 on 30th of last month. Found that through Firmware Finder. No feature of call recording.
When i saw this B187...i was excited coz i would get the GPU Turbo and the call recording feature. But 2-3 days back when i flashed through HuRU Updater, still did not find any feature.

Strange. I flashed B187 and I have the call recording function.
I can't find any setting for it but it works. Press the call recording button in the call UI. It works for me.

Jiggy2436

Sep 25, 2018
Kolkata
@Fredin_
i really don't know what's wrong... there no Recording button on the Call UI interface. i had already flashed twice B187 using HuRupdater. I wish someone could help me out.

Karthickdj

Oct 15, 2016
Here is the Full OTA of Indian Firmware for Honor 9 Lite.

Changelogs:

Latest Download Link for 8.0.0.187 [Check this Post]

Download Link for 8.0.0.181 [Older version] : [MEGA]

Instructions:

1. Download the Stock ROM.
  2. Extract it.
  3. Rename the zip files to match like mentioned in HuRUpdater thread.
  4. Follow instructions from HuRUpdater thread

Do Factory reset using stock recovery after using Huru method.

or

You can manually install zip files one by one using TWRP[update.zip must be installed first]

I am on custom rom with bootloader unlocked and frp locked I tried to go back to stock but I could not flash twrp due to frp lock how to unlock frp and revert to stock?

Fredin_

Feb 19, 2018
Samsung Galaxy M21
I am on custom rom with bootloader unlocked and frp locked I tried to go back to stock but I could not flash twrp due to frp lock how to unlock frp and revert to stock?

Why didn't you flash twrp while flashing the rom? I mean how did you flash the rom, or did you do it via fastboot .

Either way a custom recovery is a must if you are using a custom rom as you can literally mess up everything.

So if you have TWRP just use the HuRupdater.

If you don't :

Well you're in luck if you can boot the phone, otherwise we'll......... it's the service center for you (or you can pay a bit and use DC unlocker)

If the phone can boot, then go into developer settings and enable oem unlocking. If it's greyed out format your phone(reset) and check again if it can be enabled)

Enable oem unlocking and frp will be unlocked. Hope this helped.

Well if it did, there's always a thanks button below ?

VigneshS007

Jul 25, 2014
Chennai
8.0.0.189 C675D1

Files in the 7z file are renamed to make it work as per HurUpdater[provided in the same zip]
So No Confusions.
Extract it in your SD card/New Folder/ and Install HurUpdater.zip via Twrp and it will do the trick for you.

Download Link : AFH

Gaha Farid

Jul 26, 2017
Bhavnagar
Realme X7
Recovery. Img

LLD-AL10 8.0.0.189 C675CUSTC675D1

Changelogs:

Latest Download Link for 8.0.0.187 [Check this Post]

Download Link for 8.0.0.187 [Older version] : [Click Here]

Instructions:

2. Extract it.
  3. Rename the zip files to match like mentioned in HuRUpdater thread. [Renamed already in the latest 8.0.0.189]

Do Factory reset using stock recovery after using Huru method.

or

You can manually install zip files one by one using TWRP[update.zip must be installed first]

Can you please add a different download link to the stock recovery ineed stock recovery for my honor 9 lite please help...

VigneshS007

Jul 25, 2014
Chennai
New Update

8.0.0.191 C675D1

Files in the 7z file are renamed to make it work as per HurUpdater[provided in the same zip]
So No More Confusions like the previous version.
Extract it in your SD card/New Folder/ and Install HurUpdater.zip via Twrp and it will do the trick for you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LLD-AL10 8.0.0.191 C675CUSTC675D1

Changelogs:
    November Security Patch
    October Security Patch
    • GPU Turbo Implementation added
    • Call Recording added and fixed some issues
    • August Security Patch
    • Patch01 included[So Patch boot image manually for Root using Magisk Manager]
    • Thermal Optimization is Done.
    • Wide Aperture issue fixed.
    • Latest Google Security Patch[June i hope so]
    • Preloaded FaceUnlock and AR Lens.

Latest Download Link for 8.0.0.191 [Check this Post]

Latest Download Link for 8.0.0.189 [Check this Post]

Download Link for 8.0.0.187 [Older version] : [Click Here]

Instructions:

2. Extract it.
    3. Rename the zip files to match like mentioned in HuRUpdater thread. [Renamed already in the latest 8.0.0.189 onwards]

Do Factory reset using stock recovery after using Huru method[not mandatory].

or

From firmware finder or your link... whr should i dwld the firmware.. also is it ok to flash the zip files directly via twrp whr "update zip" as 1st

You are going to HAVE to do a bit of reading and try to help yourself somewhat. ALL the information you require has been posted many,many times and a lot of people have give a lot of their own time to this. So it is generally not looked upon too favourably when someone cannot be bothered to do even a small bit of research themselves, but want to be "spoon fed" instead.

The easiest way IMHO, is to use HuRupdater, linked to in the first post, read the instructions and follow them EXACTLY, it works well.
    New Update

8.0.0.191 C675D1

So No More Confusions like the previous version.

GPU Turbo Update

Credits: Henry