[Stock ROM][8.0.0.191]Indian Firmware C675 [Unbrick][LLD-AL10]

Search This thread

Sriyank

Aug 14, 2015
Try to update your FW via OTA update, or HiSuite. Also you can try again update via eRecovery & wi-fi .
When I searched for updates through phone settings found nothing. Will the erecovery and wifi really work?

Edit : As far as i remember erecovery and wifi are not working for anyone on this forum....

Sriyank

Aug 14, 2015
Where did you get this interesting info? :)
I'd argue with you but I see no point in doing so... Have a nice day!
Damn I am sorry, like every reply regarding erecovery was like "getting information failed"
I will definitely try what you suggested since you helped me unbrick this one, it's a huge help from you man, thanks a lot

Sriyank

Aug 14, 2015
Try to update your FW via OTA update, or HiSuite. Also you can try again update via eRecovery & wi-fi .
I tried all three methods you listed, OTA says latest software up-to-date, HiSuite also same and erecovery doesn't even show me the option to update via wifi even when I wiped cache, full system again in erecovery.
I tried firmware finder but none of the firmwares are downloading.

Sriyank

Aug 14, 2015
I think this is a misunderstanding. What you are trying is Recovery, not eRecovery, imo. Turn off the phone, connect to PC or charger, then press and hold Power + Vol Up.
Tried it just now, went into erecovery this time but still says Getting package info failed.

Edit : since I got the bootloader key, I'll try to unlock bootloader, install the right twrp(help me find this one) and install this stock rom through HuRu updater

Sriyank

Aug 14, 2015
Are you sure??

Try this full stock via dload
Link

Open dialer and dial *#*#2846579#*#* > Network inf. query > SIM Lock info and post result.
The dload which made my phone turn on was the one you linked here and the results from the dialing number is >> SIMLOCK_DEACTIVE

Edit : It is detecting my sim - it can show my phone number on settings but no service/emergency calls only

Edit 2 : I was just walking to cousin's house and noticed the sim turned on and I received few messages like GPRS setting thing, data also turned on and 1min later back to no service/emergency calls

Last edited:

-Alf-

The dload which made my phone turn on was the one you linked here and the results from the dialing number is >> SIMLOCK_DEACTIVE

Edit : It is detecting my sim - it can show my phone number on settings but no service/emergency calls only

Edit 2 : I was just walking to cousin's house and noticed the sim turned on and I received few messages like GPRS setting thing, data also turned on and 1min later back to no service/emergency calls
Have you tried Wipe cache partition and Factory reset in stock Recovery?
Also yot can try the following:
- turn on Airplane mode for 10-15 seconds
- in TWRP select Wipe > advanced wipe > mark Dalvik/ART Cache (nothing else) and swipe.

Sriyank

Aug 14, 2015
Have you tried Wipe cache partition and Factory reset in stock Recovery?
Also yot can try the following:
- turn on Airplane mode for 10-15 seconds
- in TWRP select Wipe > advanced wipe > mark Dalvik/ART Cache (nothing else) and swipe.
A mobile shop guy sent me a link to LeOS GSI rom, told me to flash that, I did it just minutes ago, it's booting now, I can see boot logo as LeOS

Sriyank

Aug 14, 2015
https://leos-cloud.de/s/JFrFgLgSSTEMtmL?path=/LeOS-Q/September

arm64 bvs

Also a new problem, so I tried to dload but this time it says software install failed, so I installed TWRP and it has a touch problem, can't touch buttons so i figured lets use the recovery_ramdisk.img you sent and dload like I did yday but that recovery_ramdisk is not flashing, I mean it is flashing on fastboot but I can't go into erecovery or see if it's flashed, vol up+ power is taking me to twrp and vol up + down + power is taking me to white screen unlike yday which had black screen and says software install failed

Edit : I flashed this stock recovery img https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603857568
Now it directly booted into dload screen (black this time) installing update >> update success (rebooted) >> setup again >> emergency calls only

so back where we were, I will do what you said now

Edit 2 : Didn't work, still on emergency/no service, recommend me some GSI rom which was proven to work with my model, I think it'll work.

Last edited:

Sriyank

Aug 14, 2015

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the Full OTA of Indian Firmware for Honor 9 Lite.

LLD-AL10 8.0.0.191 C675CUSTC675D1

Changelogs:
    November Security Patch
    October Security Patch
    • GPU Turbo Implementation added
    • Call Recording added and fixed some issues
    • August Security Patch
    • Patch01 included[So Patch boot image manually for Root using Magisk Manager]
    • Thermal Optimization is Done.
    • Wide Aperture issue fixed.
    • Latest Google Security Patch[June i hope so]
    • Preloaded FaceUnlock and AR Lens.

Latest Download Link for 8.0.0.191 [Check this Post]

Latest Download Link for 8.0.0.189 [Check this Post]

Download Link for 8.0.0.187 [Older version] : [Click Here]

Instructions:

1. Download the Stock ROM.
    2. Extract it.
    3. Rename the zip files to match like mentioned in HuRUpdater thread. [Renamed already in the latest 8.0.0.189 onwards]
    4. Follow instructions from HuRUpdater thread

Do Factory reset using stock recovery after using Huru method[not mandatory].

or

You can manually install zip files one by one using TWRP[update.zip must be installed first]
    From firmware finder or your link... whr should i dwld the firmware.. also is it ok to flash the zip files directly via twrp whr "update zip" as 1st

You are going to HAVE to do a bit of reading and try to help yourself somewhat. ALL the information you require has been posted many,many times and a lot of people have give a lot of their own time to this. So it is generally not looked upon too favourably when someone cannot be bothered to do even a small bit of research themselves, but want to be "spoon fed" instead.

The easiest way IMHO, is to use HuRupdater, linked to in the first post, read the instructions and follow them EXACTLY, it works well.
    New Update

8.0.0.191 C675D1

Files in the 7z file are renamed to make it work as per HurUpdater[provided in the same zip]
    So No More Confusions like the previous version.
    Extract it in your SD card/New Folder/ and Install HurUpdater.zip via Twrp and it will do the trick for you.

Download Link : AFH
    Here is the latest Full OTA of Indian Firmware for Honor 9 Lite.

LLD-AL10 8.0.0.187 C675CUSTC675D1

GPU Turbo Update

Download Links : [AndroidFileHost] [MEGA]

Warning: Patch01 Included. So patch boot image manually using Magisk for root.
    Dont blindly flash Magisk.zip as it will cause bootloop.

Credits: Henry