[Stock ROM][EL26] D710USEL26 [2011-12-26][Android 2.3.6]

Search This thread

crzchn

Nov 29, 2011
I have a feeling that an update is on its way from sprint soon...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

smoke423

Feb 16, 2011
I just install el26, I had to restore data from early time. I really don't see much change than el13

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

docmarioce

Nov 2, 2007
I am stock Gingerbread. EK02 D710.10 android version 2.3.6 rooted with CWM method and installed a couple of ROMs but came back to stock rooted by restoring a back up. My question is: Will my phone improve regarding to LOS and the GPS signal (right now my phone does not update the weather by itself). Also I don't have Odin installed in my phone. Do I need Odin to install this update or can it been installed via CWM being a .tar file and not a zip?

Thanks in advance

Mario

mavd5831

Sep 24, 2007
NYC
little-melon.com
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I am stock Gingerbread. EK02 D710.10 android version 2.3.6 rooted with CWM method and installed a couple of ROMs but came back to stock rooted by restoring a back up. My question is: Will my phone improve regarding to LOS and the GPS signal (right now my phone does not update the weather by itself). Also I don't have Odin installed in my phone. Do I need Odin to install this update or can it been installed via CWM being a .tar file and not a zip?

Thanks in advance

Mario

Well theres a post the dev section by stfhb (sorry i cant link im on xda app) he has all the modems in a zip format that'll work with cwm and there wont be a problem if an ota comes out from sprint because you can always go back to stock ;D

P.S.
Make a backup in cwm if youre unsure as to how to get back to stock.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts