[STOCK ROM][FTF] Xperia Z (C6603) 10.4.B.0.569 Generic BE (Unbranded/Belgium)

Search This thread

Apollo89

Mar 9, 2013
Xperia Z (C6603) Generic BE firmware (.FTF)
Downloaded through Sony PC Companion, decrypted and repackaged by Flashtool v0.9.13.0 (18/10/2013).

Android version: 4.3
Baseband: 9x15A-ACEFWMAZQ-30110082-51
Kernel: 3.4.0-g1b44cd5 [email protected] #1 Thu Nov 28 10:50:01 2013
Build number: 10.4.B.0.569
Phone Software Version: 1269-5309_10.4.B.0.569 GENERIC - user
File System Version: GLOBAL-LTE_10.4.B.0.569
Customization Version: 1270-6704_R1C
Branding: Generic BE (unbranded)
Pre-installed apps: Adobe Reader, Alarm & clock, Album, Box, Calendar, Camera, Car mode, Chrome, Contacts, Converter, Diagnostics, Email, Evernote, Facebook, File Commander, FM radio, Foursquare, Gmail, Google, Google+, Hangouts, Let's start PSM, LinkedIn, Local, Maps, McAfee Security (7 days), Messaging, Messenger, Movie Studio, Movies, Music Unlimited, Navigation, News & Weather, Notes, OfficeSuite, Opera Mini, Phone, Play Store, PlayNow, Recorder, Settings, Smart Connect, Socialife, Sony Select, Support, Tools (Calculator, Backup & restore, NeoReader, Downloads), TrackID, Update Center, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, WALKMAN, WhatsApp, Wisepilot for XPERIA, Xperia Link, Xperia Lounge, Xperia Privilege, YouTube
NFC icon: yes
LTE/4G icon: LTE

This works on ANY Xperia Z (C6603).
Your Xperia Z does NOT have to be rooted.
Your Xperia Z does NOT have to be bootloader unlocked.
This does NOT re-lock a SIM unlocked phone (unlocking is ONCE and PERMANENT).
This does NOT unlock your bootloader.

Download:
http://d-h.st/Ur3 (512.00 MB, RAR archive part 1)
http://d-h.st/FGN (334.88 MB, RAR archive part 2)

Previous version: 10.3.1.A.2.67
Next version: 10.4.1.B.0.101
Tutorial: how to flash stock ROMs with Flashtool

If this post was helpful, don't forget to click the 'Thanks' button.

Attachments

• build.prop.txt
    7.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

Lemonwilly

Mar 5, 2013
Just curious as to whether there are any differences between the two... The other BE worked perfect for me, zero issues.

Yes, and some people have been complaining that the download speeds were too slow and asked me to upload it elsewhere.
Also, this is an FTF that I created myself and that does not contain the TA files (like it should be).
What's the point of your reply anyway?

Apollo89

Mar 9, 2013
If i flash this without root, do i still get OTA/SUS updates?

(yes im a nub i know)

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes, as long as you flash it to a C6603 (which you have), you will get future updates through all of the official channels (PC and OTA). Probably you will even receive future updates faster, because 'Generic BE' is usually one of the first to be updated.

Reactions: Moesappel

Moesappel

Aug 17, 2013
Marknesse
Yes, as long as you flash it to a C6603 (which you have), you will get future updates through all of the official channels (PC and OTA). Probably you will even receive future updates faster, because 'Generic BE' is usually one of the first to be updated.

Okay thank you!
So i can flash this without root?

maen203

Jan 16, 2014
hii guyz>>>>>I want to ask u I updated my xperia z c6603 to 4.3 Belgium generic unbranded by flash tool >>>I want to downgrade to 4.2.2 uk generic unbranded >>>>how can I do that ???

AlexX-DE

Apr 7, 2013
Germany
hii guyz>>>>>I want to ask u I updated my xperia z c6603 to 4.3 Belgium generic unbranded by flash tool >>>I want to downgrade to 4.2.2 uk generic unbranded >>>>how can I do that ???

Download 4.2.2 uk generic unbranded , and flash via Flashtool . Please check wipe cache and data in Flashtool!

unbenannte6y0p.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Apollo89

Apollo89

Mar 9, 2013

No need to put your message in bold size 6 text!

Do i have to flash part 1 or2 or both? If both how? (the tut images are broken)

Download both parts to the same folder, then extract this split RAR archive (using WinRAR, 7-Zip, WinZip, ...) and you will get one big FTF file which you can flash with Flashtool.
Also, don't forget to uncheck 'DATA' under 'Wipe' in Flashtool if you want to keep the data and settings on the internal memory of your phone (otherwise a factory reset will be performed).

Last edited:
Reactions: Moesappel

soulwax26

Apr 2, 2014
Many thanks for the uploader Apollo89,After do many times installed with some errors occured, finally i have successfully installed the stock ROM 10.4.B.0.569 Generic BE (Unbranded/Belgium) on my Xperia Z LTE. Now my XZ looks VERY GREAT and AWESOME, i think the screen is much brighter than before i use the 4.1.2 stock ROM.
hope my xz more powerful than before.
ok now i have to play with my xz haha xp
thanks Apollo89 :good::laugh:

Dec 5, 2009
hello.. I have slimKat 4.4.2 installed and the phone is rooted and bootloader unclocked... do I need to install the kernels also before flashing the stock rom via flashtool ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xperia Z (C6603) Generic BE firmware (.FTF)
    Downloaded through Sony PC Companion, decrypted and repackaged by Flashtool v0.9.13.0 (18/10/2013).

Android version: 4.3
    Baseband: 9x15A-ACEFWMAZQ-30110082-51
    Kernel: 3.4.0-g1b44cd5 [email protected] #1 Thu Nov 28 10:50:01 2013
    Build number: 10.4.B.0.569
    Phone Software Version: 1269-5309_10.4.B.0.569 GENERIC - user
    File System Version: GLOBAL-LTE_10.4.B.0.569
    Customization Version: 1270-6704_R1C
    Branding: Generic BE (unbranded)
    Pre-installed apps: Adobe Reader, Alarm & clock, Album, Box, Calendar, Camera, Car mode, Chrome, Contacts, Converter, Diagnostics, Email, Evernote, Facebook, File Commander, FM radio, Foursquare, Gmail, Google, Google+, Hangouts, Let's start PSM, LinkedIn, Local, Maps, McAfee Security (7 days), Messaging, Messenger, Movie Studio, Movies, Music Unlimited, Navigation, News & Weather, Notes, OfficeSuite, Opera Mini, Phone, Play Store, PlayNow, Recorder, Settings, Smart Connect, Socialife, Sony Select, Support, Tools (Calculator, Backup & restore, NeoReader, Downloads), TrackID, Update Center, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, WALKMAN, WhatsApp, Wisepilot for XPERIA, Xperia Link, Xperia Lounge, Xperia Privilege, YouTube
    NFC icon: yes
    LTE/4G icon: LTE

This works on ANY Xperia Z (C6603).
    Your Xperia Z does NOT have to be rooted.
    Your Xperia Z does NOT have to be bootloader unlocked.
    This does NOT re-lock a SIM unlocked phone (unlocking is ONCE and PERMANENT).
    This does NOT unlock your bootloader.

Download:
    http://d-h.st/Ur3 (512.00 MB, RAR archive part 1)
    http://d-h.st/FGN (334.88 MB, RAR archive part 2)

Previous version: 10.3.1.A.2.67
    Next version: 10.4.1.B.0.101
    Tutorial: how to flash stock ROMs with Flashtool

If this post was helpful, don't forget to click the 'Thanks' button.

Yes, and some people have been complaining that the download speeds were too slow and asked me to upload it elsewhere.
    Also, this is an FTF that I created myself and that does not contain the TA files (like it should be).
    What's the point of your reply anyway?
    If i flash this without root, do i still get OTA/SUS updates?

(yes im a nub i know)

Download 4.2.2 uk generic unbranded , and flash via Flashtool . Please check wipe cache and data in Flashtool!

unbenannte6y0p.png

No need to put your message in bold size 6 text!

Do i have to flash part 1 or2 or both? If both how? (the tut images are broken)

Download both parts to the same folder, then extract this split RAR archive (using WinRAR, 7-Zip, WinZip, ...) and you will get one big FTF file which you can flash with Flashtool.
    Also, don't forget to uncheck 'DATA' under 'Wipe' in Flashtool if you want to keep the data and settings on the internal memory of your phone (otherwise a factory reset will be performed).
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone