Stock ROM Nubia UI 5.0 v2.54 by arceoxis ✓Debloated ✓Integrated GApps ✓Magisk

Search This thread

Recycle21

Dec 10, 2009
Budapest
Thanks for the great work! But there are some bugs...

Gmail, play games, play store working like charm, but google keep and some gapps not syncing :/
Out of the sync list. Is there any solution for that?

This bug was solved, I just had to wait to the google core recognize the installed gapps from play store. :) (half an hour)
If the store does not download an app, just stop it, turn the screen off and on again, after start the download, will install it!

But some hungarian apps i used it before, can not be installed, because the play store said "The device is not compatible with this version" :confused:
Any solution for this?
(Sorry for my english!)
Thanks!

Last edited:

mhrthu

Aug 19, 2017
Is Google photos sync working? Using stock rom and openGapps cannot work. Wondering if this rom will fix this. Thank you for your hard work!

arceoxis

Feb 11, 2013
La Coruña, Spain
Thanks for the great work! But there are some bugs...

Gmail, play games, play store working like charm, but google keep and some gapps not syncing :/
Out of the sync list. Is there any solution for that?

This bug was solved, I just had to wait to the google core recognize the installed gapps from play store. :) (half an hour)
If the store does not download an app, just stop it, turn the screen off and on again, after start the download, will install it!

But some hungarian apps i used it before, can not be installed, because the play store said "The device is not compatible with this version" :confused:
Any solution for this?
(Sorry for my english!)
Thanks!
It's strange, could you download it when you were in stock untouched ROM? Maybe it's because root, open Magisk and download and install universal safetynet fix module.

Regards.

Enviado desde mi NX563J mediante Tapatalk

Recycle21

Dec 10, 2009
Budapest
It's strange, could you download it when you were in stock untouched ROM? Maybe it's because root, open Magisk and download and install universal safetynet fix module.

Regards.

Yes, I could download these apps on stock or any cooked rom like resurrection, i don't understand either.
I don't really like Magisk so i flashed the supersu via twrp, but your untouched rom had the problem too, so i give it a try, many thanks! :)

arceoxis

Feb 11, 2013
La Coruña, Spain
Yes, I could download these apps on stock or any cooked rom like resurrection, i don't understand either.
I don't really like Magisk so i flashed the supersu via twrp, but your untouched rom had the problem too, so i give it a try, many thanks! :)
It's very strange, could you give me the name of the apps, so I could try it?

Vhael1

Jun 9, 2009
Hi there,

After formating the data, wiping and factory reset, my phone is not powering on, this is really strange since it's not even detecting power or fastboot mode.
No leds are shown or whatsoever, might be stuck somehow?
The install went ok via TWRP and it didn't showed any signs of broken anything.

Any clues? is there any button to force a shutdown?

Kind regards!

Recycle21

Dec 10, 2009
Budapest
Hi there,

After formating the data, wiping and factory reset, my phone is not powering on, this is really strange since it's not even detecting power or fastboot mode.
No leds are shown or whatsoever, might be stuck somehow?
The install went ok via TWRP and it didn't showed any signs of broken anything.

Any clues? is there any button to force a shutdown?

Kind regards!

Try to push the power button about 10 secs, it's worked for me when the phone stuck in at nubia logo.

mhrthu

Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for your hard work! First try without wiping data, google are not working well. After wipe and flash, most of the things works.
United Airline app showed not compatible in Play Store because of core service missing. Micro gapps won't help. Full Gapps solved this problem.
Now I have everything working perfectly except google calendar. Expecting to have any future updates following Nubia UI update.

talsoake

Jul 29, 2017
Same here,
formated data,system and cache as ext4 and flashed the zip. pressed restart and now it wont power up.
Its just black. no fastboot or adb.
charging led is off. black screen, not even nubia logo and I pressed the power button for 10 sec.

Is there any tool to recover the phone or can someone create a file for the Snapdragon Flashtool.
My phone is recognize by this tool but I have no firmware file.

arceoxis

Feb 11, 2013
La Coruña, Spain
Same here,
formated data,system and cache as ext4 and flashed the zip. pressed restart and now it wont power up.
charging led is off. black screen, not even nubia logo and I pressed the power button for 10 sec.

Is there any tool to recover the phone or can someone create a file for the Snapdragon Flashtool.
This ROM is only compatible with Nubia Z17 (NX563J) 5.5" screen and SD835, did you flash on this phone?

Vhael1

Jun 9, 2009
Same here,

Had exactly the same issue, the Qualcomm Snapdragon Flash Tool recognizes the device, but we require a MBN file with the Recovery OS in order to do it.
There is a Nubia Emergency Tool, but from what it seems they haven't released one for Z17Mini / Z17 yet.
This is the one that I could find, but maybe someone who understands chinese can find the latest one without hussle!
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B4oUiKSTOb7oenUzb3FZS20yQlU&export=download

I think they call it Nubia Emergency Tool / NubiaAid .

I'm going to email Nubia today to see if they can provide me the tool, if I manage to get that I'll share it here!
Let me know in any case if you find a way of fixing the brick!

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am glad to show you my first published custom ROM. The base is stock Nubia UI 5.0 v2.54.
    I made these changes on it:

- Debloated from every useless chinese app.
    - Integrated Magisk root.
    - Full integrated GApps and nearly 100% functional.

SCREENSHOTS:

7a13ab3ba8c48f03992eda36315b6392.jpg

3ee925b01c54efe673c674b6757857a0.jpg

8fcf32f7f8d6c3f92971524f22311e7d.jpg

39c20f1478e55c4166f98505cb287437.jpg

0797483be2037b12893231cd368140db.jpg

909da32d50c31510192b59253101a036.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

https://mega.nz/#!kB4GBAya!ZuyAsMie8WdD5iFNC-dCSIs8O0VzaFPhdi9-Zg9siJw

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.- Wipes of data, cache and dalvik.
    2.- Flash the ROM.
    3.- Reboot.
    4.- Enjoy!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- If the flash process fails with some error, it's because you didn't follow the previous instructions, so you know...
    - If you are having trouble getting your Google account the first time, try again and be patient, it works.
    - Remember to give all the permissions to GApps, to avoid problems.
    - The first time you open Google Search, you will be prompted to update it, do it now.
    - If you use Gmail, the first time you will get a Mail Migration error and will ask you to update Google Services, just do it and finished, it will work.
    - It probably will not pass the SafetyNet test, to pass it you just need to install the Universal SafetyNet Fix module.
    Great work dude

But i have got a big problem with setting the permissions from apps which were installed via playstore.

Playstore isnt always asking for setting the permissions.
    So the apps will all be installed only without any permissions.

Also notifications are not working for playstore installed
    Apps.

Ans ideas for solving these problems?

Would it be possible to Cook this ROM without the nubia Apps?

Thanks dude
    Yes, Google Photos sync is working fine. I'm using it right now.
    @YelloneK

Did you install the update in Post #75 to version 2.58?
    Did Playstore Run?

###Update###
    Hi now i install the 2.58 Update,
    the system Restart,Google Playstore works -->nice

The Bad Thing , in the Seetings many Chinese Words.
    (only in the updatet settings,but too much for me..)
    Lost Root,cant uninstall Bloatware.

Maybee,if i cant Change it, i go back to 2.54
    Good night people. I have the NX563J 8GB RAM model and 128GB ROM. I had serious problems getting the google apps installed but I managed.

I am now in the recently released version of ROM 3.06.

Gmail still has issues but low e-mails.

But apps with whatsapp and others stop and do not come back. Will only come back when accessing again.

I have already made all the available settings, but I can not leave them in memory to receive notifications at the right time.

Can someone help me?

Hi Allan,
    i have a similar problem, but for now i use this workaround:
    - add your whatsapp (or others) in performance mode (find it in option setting power management )
    - lock it from multitask list with swipe and padlock it
    - just to finish add whatsapp notify in notification manager
    For now my main problem is the playstore service sometime hang (and english language) :eek:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone