[Stock Rom] [Odin] [Firmware Packages] Odin Flashable Firmware Packages Re-Uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

therohanchawla

Aug 6, 2014
dab
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hi Every one!!!!
I have a s5360...It is soft bricked.....boots only into download mode not even recovery......I flashed the Firmware package from sammobile...But Odin fails At Nand write........
Will flashing the files in OP help/fix the issue????

Also there are files which read wipe and some other which don't will flashing wipe the data ....... I would love to recover maximum data possible specially contacts .

I will be grateful if any one sheds light on this ......Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

Cruger96

May 24, 2013
Mumbai
Recurring failed flashing.

I don't know why, but i am not able to flash stock rom as again and again its failing.
Help me out with this !!

I'M ATTACHING THE SCREENSHOT ALONG WITH THIS POST.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:

made.believe

Apr 21, 2013
KCMO
well , since you have the File ready to use and you want to share (thanks for that) , why not upload it in multiple sites ?

irfan pp

Jun 14, 2016
My young is not even opening download mode anybody please help?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Free mobile app

Zamel77

Apr 18, 2016
Flashing using DXMJ1 instead of DXKJ1

Hi there,

Sorry If my question is so simple. I have Samsung GT-S5360 with baseband version of S5360DXKJ1 (and Android version 2.3.6). Is it possible if I want to flash stock rom which I downloaded from this thread using this firmware : S5360_DXMJ1_OLBMJ1_DXMI1_wipe_by_SplitFUS2 ? Will I brick the phone? Or I have no problem doing that.

Please advise.

Thank you.

thedeadfish59

May 28, 2013
Saudi Arabia
web.facebook.com
OnePlus 6T
Hi there,

Sorry If my question is so simple. I have Samsung GT-S5360 with baseband version of S5360DXKJ1 (and Android version 2.3.6). Is it possible if I want to flash stock rom which I downloaded from this thread using this firmware : S5360_DXMJ1_OLBMJ1_DXMI1_wipe_by_SplitFUS2 ? Will I brick the phone? Or I have no problem doing that.

Please advise.

Thank you.

No it wont brick brother, flash it :)

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

My young is not even opening download mode anybody please help?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Free mobile app

Was it okay before? or you are a newbie?

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

I don't know why, but i am not able to flash stock rom as again and again its failing.
Help me out with this !!

I'M ATTACHING THE SCREENSHOT ALONG WITH THIS POST.

try another cable and another usb port of your computer, may fix, make sure you are in download mode

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Please help me my galaxy yong no Samsung logo it's just white screen i can into recovery but i can't into download mod what can I do?

Sadly, Your motherboard is gone most probably, hardware issue, take it to the nearest service center, but as you are saying you can get into recovery, can you post photo?

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Hi Every one!!!!
I have a s5360...It is soft bricked.....boots only into download mode not even recovery......I flashed the Firmware package from sammobile...But Odin fails At Nand write........
Will flashing the files in OP help/fix the issue????

Also there are files which read wipe and some other which don't will flashing wipe the data ....... I would love to recover maximum data possible specially contacts .

I will be grateful if any one sheds light on this ......Thanks in advance...

yeaah flash firmware from this thread will fix your issue afaik, and there is no way to keep datas brother, if you had synchronized your data with google acc, it ll help then

Reactions: Zamel77
G

GuestK0089

where can i get the S5360GSMH firmware, i live in Armenia, bought from there...

Higurashi Kagome

Feb 5, 2017
Sir will you help me with problem???

When i boot my galaxy y 5360 into Download Mode, my LT dectects it but when i ticked the button Start it says Failed because it turns into Chariging Mode. My phone charges, but i know my usb connector is working because i've tried different device and it works... Thank You very much

noob&noob

Aug 20, 2016
Sir will you help me with problem???

When i boot my galaxy y 5360 into Download Mode, my LT dectects it but when i ticked the button Start it says Failed because it turns into Chariging Mode. My phone charges, but i know my usb connector is working because i've tried different device and it works... Thank You very much

Did Odin show Added?

Greenorbit

Feb 22, 2017
help with download of indian firmware

I'm unable to download indian firmware from the link you have provided please help me out with some other link please :D

bobthecooldad

May 14, 2010
All links are down.. on any browser... need europe but every time i go to the link the dev host is up but the file is not loadable

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
All links are down.. on any browser... need europe but every time i go to the link the dev host is up but the file is not loadable

http://www.websitedown.info/dev-host.com
dev host is not working

You can download the firmware yourself using sammobile website and split it
As this is a really old phone I no longer support it and do not have the orig files uploaded anywhere else or saved anywhere as I no longer have this device

Reactions: noob&noob

Thededicated

Mar 25, 2017
Help for my Verizon ellipsis.

Hi. I am new on this forum. I just need your help.
I got a Verizon ellipsis 7 android 5.1.1 and last week i have tried to
Reboot it and it bootloops. I used factory reset in recovery mode and no solution. I can't put my phone in safe mode.
I have contacted Verizon wireless to help me. But they said that because my phone is not active on the network they can't do nothing. Can you help me please?

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Hi. I am new on this forum. I just need your help.
I got a Verizon ellipsis 7 android 5.1.1 and last week i have tried to
Reboot it and it bootloops. I used factory reset in recovery mode and no solution. I can't put my phone in safe mode.
I have contacted Verizon wireless to help me. But they said that because my phone is not active on the network they can't do nothing. Can you help me please?

This is not the forum for your phone - Your phone does not have a its own thread on xda so use the general support area - This is for the galaxy y

however the following may help you for your device

1. Remove back cover
2. Disconnect battery
3. Wait a few seconds
4. Reconnect battery
5. Press and hold Power and Down volume button until you see "Powered by Android"
6. Release the power button continue to hold down volume
7. Once in Factory recovery mode choose factory reset

If the above doesnt work I cant help you as I dont own your device and you posted in the wrong forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts