[STOCK ROM] Stock 4.3 MK3 ROM [ROOTED/UNROOTED]

Search This thread

CNexus

May 17, 2012
~/android
Google Pixel 7
5lBeg1V.jpg

Simple. Stock rom, zipaligned and rooted. Will add some goodies later.

Note: Devs ARE FREE to use this as a base to update their roms. No need to ask. No need to PM. Nothing. I don't even really care if you give credit or not since it's just a stock rom. Have fun :good:

[SIZE=+1]Downloads[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Download Mirrors[/SIZE]
All files are mirrored here on my new site! Click me!

[SIZE=+1]Steps for Flashing[/SIZE]
  1. Update your recovery to latest TWRP, CWM, Philz, whatever you are using
  2. Download ROM
  3. Download wifi fix from downloads section
  4. Download Knox apps remover from downloads section [WILL NOT REMOVE BOOOTLOADER KNOX]
  5. Flash rom, wifi fix, then knox apps remover
  6. If you have issues with Superuser, try flashing this: http://download.chainfire.eu/345/
  7. If you have issues with data, I highly suggest flashing the MK3 modem http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2538978

[SIZE=+1]Credits[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE 4.3 FIRMWARE. SO HAVE NO FEAR OF FLASHING THIS BECAUSE OF KNOX[/SIZE]

Last edited:

bigpappags3

May 19, 2013
Dalla/Ft.Worth
Just curious out of the people that have flashed this Rom...has anyone tried to go back to their backups. I have tried to do a restore and im getting stuck on the splash screen after all is done. I would suggest being cautious before going back until we have a for sure answer. Thus far i have tried to restore twice and then flash an entire Rom...all times i am getting stuck at the splash screen! Again just be cautious of going to a restore or backwards at this point.

RootUserDWR

Feb 23, 2011
Has anyone been able to restore a MD4 nandroid yet?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lexridge

May 19, 2011
May I assume correctly that if I am running Freeza's MD4 ROM, that would be the same as stock for all intents and purposes?

thenexusgeneration

Jan 26, 2013
Spokane
Question: what would I have to do to get this to flash over top the official OTA of MK3? I'm going to try some stuff (cache wiping, and possibly ADB sideloading), but could you give me a little help on this? Desperately want/need root for most of my phone's functionality. I have tried just flashing on top of my current version, but it says there was s signature error. Much appreciated.

Reactions: enjid

Top Liked Posts