• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Stock][ROM][TenshiOs] For Fortunalteub & Fortuna3g (SM-G530M & SM-G530H)

Search This thread

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
Notice:
Guys, reviewing forums in this group, I want to see if what you did to fix the error in the wifi works in this case, so I leave the steps to perform.
1) Download the modem.bin and NON-HLOS.bin files of the sm-g530H (Fortuna3g) model.
2) Flash both files via ODIN (I guess it is not necessary to explain the steps, but if you don't know how to do it let me know)
do you have Linux installed on your pc ?
And Add me As your friend in discord DarkForx YT #1254

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Iam Requesting You to over Clock the kernel if you can
because i liked the lineage os 18 or 17.1 kernel
it has 1.61 ghz cpu and 720 mhz gpu clock and its blazing fast kernel but there are few reasons i dont want to use the los 18 i will talk about that later
there is also a kernel built for the fortuna3g is the nightcore kernel but they removed the link
it had 2 ghz cpu and 1.(something) ghz gpu clock and other cool stuff
i really cried after link removed from the thread :(
so i decided i will build my won gaming kernel for this crappy device so i can play free fire on it
after knowing that i dont know how to do coding and i cant use linux cuz iam noob (cried more loudly that my neighbor died :p)
so iam requesting some one to make a nicely overclocked kernel that is compatible with los 14.1 based roms
:( :( :cry:

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Can you tell me that how much is the cpu clock speed now
And also can you add explosion kernel
can you remove the galaxy store and the google app (not playstore) and replace it with samsung browser so we will get more free ram
And a little request can you make this look like this rom
i really like this one but the problem was the link is not working

• Sad
Reactions: AngelDiaz1704

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Notice:
Guys, reviewing forums in this group, I want to see if what you did to fix the error in the wifi works in this case, so I leave the steps to perform.
1) Download the modem.bin and NON-HLOS.bin files of the sm-g530H (Fortuna3g) model.
2) Flash both files via ODIN (I guess it is not necessary to explain the steps, but if you don't know how to do it let me know)

PD: In case it is true then I will upload the necessary files to make it easier for newcomers, so I ask for the help of those who told me about the problem.
can you give us a tutorial how to flash it via odin and the download link

AngelDiaz1704

Can you tell me that how much is the cpu clock speed now
And also can you add explosion kernel
can you remove the galaxy store and the google app (not playstore) and replace it with samsung browser so we will get more free ram
And a little request can you make this look like this rom
i really like this one but the problem was the link is not working
Well with regard to removing the samsung store it is possible, I will check it in detail.
The kernel explosion for this device there is no link available so impossible.
The visual of the start menu is given by the samsung launcher, which depending on the android version can be updated.
The rom you mention is a port, I think someone manages that kind of projects, at the moment I don't have much time for that, I'm sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: Abdur Rahim Oni

AngelDiaz1704

can you give us a tutorial how to flash it via odin and the download link
1) Download Odin
2) Download NON-HLOS.bin and modem.bin
3) Run Odin
4) In the Phone or Cp sections select the file to flash
5) Restart the phone in download mode, it is advisable to remove sd cards and sim-cards to avoid problems.
6) Connect the phone via USB cable and flash the file.

Note: If the Odin program does not recognize the phone it is because you do not have the samsung drivers installed.

• Love

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
1) Download Odin
3) Run Odin
5) Restart the phone in download mode, it is advisable to remove sd cards and sim-cards to avoid problems.

Note: If the Odin program does not recognize the phone it is because you do not have the samsung drivers installed.
thanks but is there any way to include these fixes in the rom?

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Well with regard to removing the samsung store it is possible, I will check it in detail.
The kernel explosion for this device there is no link available so impossible.
The visual of the start menu is given by the samsung launcher, which depending on the android version can be updated.
The rom you mention is a port, I think someone manages that kind of projects, at the moment I don't have much time for that, I'm sorry.
ok no problem iam happy with the current

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
1) Download Odin
3) Run Odin

Which one i should flash first?
after installing the rom few days test i will tell you how much prformence i got and my impressions

AngelDiaz1704

okay used for a while and deleted again but the free ram was true and the performence was very good for gaming but storage was 51% used without anything installed
nice rom bradar
now iam using aosp extended nougat cuz i hate touchwiz
I've seriously thought about changing the launcher but I'm not sure, the storage thing is something I've struggled with, some apps that I thought were unnecessary, resulted in the system crashing.

• Wow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Notice #2:
    Well, after hours of dealing with what to remove or what not to remove, I have finished the project, I just need to make sure nothing explodes when installing it :/
    At the moment the big new features are a launcher for those who hate the touchwiz launcher and a new keyboard, plus adding init.d tweaks and build.prop tweaks, hoping they will improve performance.
    I plan to test the rom 15 days and then release it, so wait for it :D
    thats Really nice
    i will make a review on my YT
    if the rom Performs good
    Waiting to test it
    News #3
    Well, dear community, I have performed the tests I promised to do and I came to several conclusions
    1) It is impossible to change the default keyboard unfortunately.
    2) I haven't found a decent way to improve the performance, I'm still looking for a way to do it.
    3) Regarding the launcher I decided that I was going to leave the default one, but I included another launcher for those who don't like it.
    News #3
    Well, dear community, I have performed the tests I promised to do and I came to several conclusions
    1) It is impossible to change the default keyboard unfortunately.
    2) I haven't found a decent way to improve the performance, I'm still looking for a way to do it.
    3) Regarding the launcher I decided that I was going to leave the default one, but I included another launcher for those who don't like it.
    Ok
    Hello, my phone sm g530h is very laggy and cant run some apps. I want to try update it to lollipop 5.0.2 atleast, my phone is not rooted. Can anyone pls help me to update my phone so it can finally function properly. Thanks in advance.
    News #4
    Hello XDA community, just notice that the ROM for the SM-G530M model is ready, for the other model I have not been able to advance for study reasons, plus I'm in poor health.
    Do not worry that as soon as I get out of everything I will upload both projects.
    Note: I am not responsible for hardware damage, test this project only on the supported device, attempts to install on other devices are at your own risk.

Finally I decide to release my project, I hope you enjoy it and any recommendation let me know :D

Features:

De-knoxed
    De-bloated (According to my criteria)
    Deodexed
    Samsung Experience included
    Magisk included
    Vanced Manager included
    Terminal included

What's Working?
    All the features of the original system

Bugs?
    Wifi not working in some devices, the solution is in this post

Link
    (SM-G530M)
    (SM-G530H)

Rom information:
    Based on:
    Stock Rom Lollipop (Android 5.0.2)
    Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Thanks to Assayed Kitchen by ; eladkarako;
    Magisk Manager by topjohnwu;
    Vanced Manager by Vanced Manager team and
    Qute: Command Console & Terminal Emulator by D.D.M Team for their efforts that make small projects like these possible.

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2021-04-02
    Last Updated 2021-22-07

I can only say enjoy it
    Update #1
    Well, I wanted to resume the project while I'm on vacation, there are few news but very good

1) I redid the debloat, thus gaining more space for the system.
    2) Upgrade magisk to the latest version
    3) The addition of Vanced Manager, that include Youtube and Youtube Music
    Update #2
    Well, there seems to be interest from the community, so I appreciate being given the opportunity to contribute.
    1) Change the base rom for the sm-g530h model, just to rule out that that is the problem related to the 2 problems that have been presented.
    2) I added by request of one of those who commented me the Terminal Emulator.
    Keep commenting what other things could be added to the project and bugs to see if I see that I can solve them, not that I am an expert in programming or things like that but the enthusiasm I think will give the motivation for what is presented.
    First and big bug: Can't connect to Wi-Fi!
    My device is SM-G530H (Fortuna3g)
    Well, it seems that from one model to another there are things that go wrong.
    I clarify that I don't touch anything related to the essentials so in theory it should work.
    Mmm... I'm going to rule out that it's the base rom, so I'm going to change it.
    Good news for those who own the SM-G530H model, you already have available your optimized version by yours truly, so enjoy and comment what you would like to see in future updates :D