[Stock][ROM][TenshiOs] For Fortunalteub & Fortuna3g (SM-G530M & SM-G530H)

Search This thread

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Samsung Galaxy M21
Hi. came here after a long time
i recently knew which tool you used to create this rom
so i stated to make i own debloated rom too
but i found a bug that the Fortuna3G XXU has the wifi bug and cant be fixed with your non-hlos.bin or modem.bin is there any fix for that?

AngelDiaz1704

Jul 29, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
Moto G30
Hi. came here after a long time
i recently knew which tool you used to create this rom
so i stated to make i own debloated rom too
but i found a bug that the Fortuna3G XXU has the wifi bug and cant be fixed with your non-hlos.bin or modem.bin is there any fix for that?
Hi
Remembering what I researched about the problem, I concluded that in that case it is best to install first the stock rom and then the modified by the program, try if that works.

Reactions: Abdur Rahim Oni

AngelDiaz1704

Jul 29, 2018
Moto G30
News #5
I'm back people of the XDA community, my vacation has started and I have plenty of time to see what to do with the project, either leave it as it is or if there is a possibility to do something else.
If you have ideas please let me know in the comments.
In this regard, I have been able to draw some conclusions.
1) I have already reached my limit regarding this issue, I think that the rom is well modified, only that its failure lies more in the kernel to get the maximum potential of the hardware.
2) My device with which I was testing (SM-G530M) gave the best of itself and no longer works, it had failures when charging and with the battery, eventually stopped turning on.
3) I will be able to release one or another update if I see the need, but for now the project is paused.

• Sad

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Samsung Galaxy M21
In this regard, I have been able to draw some conclusions.
1) I have already reached my limit regarding this issue, I think that the rom is well modified, only that its failure lies more in the kernel to get the maximum potential of the hardware.
2) My device with which I was testing (SM-G530M) gave the best of itself and no longer works, it had failures when charging and with the battery, eventually stopped turning on.
3) I will be able to release one or another update if I see the need, but for now the project is paused.
sad to hear that, btw i have created my own Rom using a kitchen tool and added some modifications as my needs. this project is only limited on the fortuna3g XXU. had a lot of problems at start like some app crashes and never works. but after 1 week of research and hard work finally made it stable with only one single bug. the bug is not so major. ignoring it will be good. having some issues with the kitchen like i after adding some addon zip the twrp installer dosent install the addon zip only installs the rom. also cant add third-party apps in result of crashes and never works. i have a plan to release the rom to community but will keep it in test and some of your help if you do 😉

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Samsung Galaxy M21
the problem is in your rom not mine bruh.
i installed the original stock rom then installed the latest twrp 3.6x and clean flashed your rom but the wifi problem is still there. and cant be fixed with non-hlos or modem.bin
also noticed that there are few important apps are missing like the dialer app and the contacts app which is a down point of your rom
the older build of fortuna3g worked like a charm before nnow its messed up
waiting for fixes
good luck 😉

Reactions: AngelDiaz1704

AngelDiaz1704

Jul 29, 2018
Moto G30
the problem is in your rom not mine bruh.
i installed the original stock rom then installed the latest twrp 3.6x and clean flashed your rom but the wifi problem is still there. and cant be fixed with non-hlos or modem.bin
also noticed that there are few important apps are missing like the dialer app and the contacts app which is a down point of your rom
the older build of fortuna3g worked like a charm before nnow its messed up
waiting for fixes
good luck 😉
Well, there are apps that just won't start if you add them to a modified rom, like keyboards and some launchers, can you explain what happens?

• Wow

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Samsung Galaxy M21
Well, there are apps that just won't start if you add them to a modified rom, like keyboards and some launchers, can you explain what happens?
yeah. i also faced the same issue when i debloated some apps that is needed to run another app.
thats why we face same issue. but i rolled back and did the debloat again with new criteria and works just fine to me. basically, we need to be carefull when we debloat some apps, first we have to research about the app we are going to debloat, then start the process

Reactions: AngelDiaz1704

AngelDiaz1704

Jul 29, 2018
Moto G30
yeah. i also faced the same issue when i debloated some apps that is needed to run another app.
thats why we face same issue. but i rolled back and did the debloat again with new criteria and works just fine to me. basically, we need to be carefull when we debloat some apps, first we have to research about the app we are going to debloat, then start the process
For this I looked for an app called CRB, one of its advantages is that I can see the name of the application and not only the "source" name of it, it makes it much easier for me when looking for its utility.
Many of the hours invested are in that

• Wow

AngelDiaz1704

Jul 29, 2018
Moto G30
  • Wow

AngelDiaz1704

Jul 29, 2018
Moto G30
NFC doesn't show in settings, WiFi doesn't work. Odin doesn't detect mobile though I have installed the drivers so can't flash modem and the other bin.
That mode where Odin works I have not touched, so I doubt it is the ROM.
And I had already been told of the other errors
With time I do the corresponding and I test as I do not have the device

Note: I am not responsible for hardware damage, test this project only on the supported device, attempts to install on other devices are at your own risk.

Finally I decide to release my project, I hope you enjoy it and any recommendation let me know :D

Features:
De-knoxed
De-bloated (According to my criteria)
Deodexed
Magisk included
Vanced Manager included
Qute included
Lawnchair included

What's Working?
All the features of the original system

Bugs?
In some devices the wifi does not work properly, the solution can be found in the post

Link

(SM-G530M)

(SM-G530H XXU)

(SM-G530H XCU)

Rom information:
Based on: Stock Rom Lollipop (Android 5.0.2)
Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2021-04-02
Last Updated 2021-28-09
How did you make stock firmware flashable with twrp? I looked everywhere and couldn't find how

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Note: I am not responsible for hardware damage, test this project only on the supported device, attempts to install on other devices are at your own risk.

Finally I decide to release my project, I hope you enjoy it and any recommendation let me know :D

Features:
    De-knoxed
    De-bloated (According to my criteria)
    Deodexed
    Magisk included
    Vanced Manager included
    Qute included
    Lawnchair included

What's Working?
    All the features of the original system

Bugs?
    In some devices the wifi does not work properly, the solution can be found in the post

Link

(SM-G530M)

(SM-G530H XXU)

(SM-G530H XCU)

Rom information:
    Based on: Stock Rom Lollipop (Android 5.0.2)
    Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2021-04-02
    Last Updated 2021-28-09
    Update #1
    Well, I wanted to resume the project while I'm on vacation, there are few news but very good

1) I redid the debloat, thus gaining more space for the system.
    2) Upgrade magisk to the latest version
    3) The addition of Vanced Manager, that include Youtube and Youtube Music
    Update #2
    Well, there seems to be interest from the community, so I appreciate being given the opportunity to contribute.
    1) Change the base rom for the sm-g530h model, just to rule out that that is the problem related to the 2 problems that have been presented.
    2) I added by request of one of those who commented me the Terminal Emulator.
    Keep commenting what other things could be added to the project and bugs to see if I see that I can solve them, not that I am an expert in programming or things like that but the enthusiasm I think will give the motivation for what is presented.
    First and big bug: Can't connect to Wi-Fi!
    My device is SM-G530H (Fortuna3g)
    Well, it seems that from one model to another there are things that go wrong.
    I clarify that I don't touch anything related to the essentials so in theory it should work.
    Mmm... I'm going to rule out that it's the base rom, so I'm going to change it.
    Good news for those who own the SM-G530H XXU (Fortuna3g) model, you already have available your optimized version by yours truly, so enjoy and comment what you would like to see in future updates :D