[Stock][ROM][TenshiOs] For Fortunalteub & Fortuna3g (SM-G530M & SM-G530H)

Search This thread

AngelDiaz1704

Jul 29, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
Moto G30
News #2:
Well, after hours of dealing with what to remove or what not to remove, I have finished the project, I just need to make sure nothing explodes when installing it :/
At the moment the big new features are a launcher for those who hate the touchwiz launcher and a new keyboard, plus adding init.d tweaks and build.prop tweaks, hoping they will improve performance.
I plan to test the rom 15 days and then release it, so wait for it :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Abdur Rahim Oni

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Samsung Galaxy M21
Notice #2:
Well, after hours of dealing with what to remove or what not to remove, I have finished the project, I just need to make sure nothing explodes when installing it :/
At the moment the big new features are a launcher for those who hate the touchwiz launcher and a new keyboard, plus adding init.d tweaks and build.prop tweaks, hoping they will improve performance.
I plan to test the rom 15 days and then release it, so wait for it :D
thats Really nice
i will make a review on my YT
if the rom Performs good
Waiting to test it

• Love
Reactions: AngelDiaz1704

AngelDiaz1704

Jul 29, 2018
Moto G30
News #3
Well, dear community, I have performed the tests I promised to do and I came to several conclusions
1) It is impossible to change the default keyboard unfortunately.
2) I haven't found a decent way to improve the performance, I'm still looking for a way to do it.
3) Regarding the launcher I decided that I was going to leave the default one, but I included another launcher for those who don't like it.

• Love

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Samsung Galaxy M21
News #3
Well, dear community, I have performed the tests I promised to do and I came to several conclusions
1) It is impossible to change the default keyboard unfortunately.
2) I haven't found a decent way to improve the performance, I'm still looking for a way to do it.
3) Regarding the launcher I decided that I was going to leave the default one, but I included another launcher for those who don't like it.
Ok

Mellowish

Sep 5, 2021
Hello, my phone sm g530h is very laggy and cant run some apps. I want to try update it to lollipop 5.0.2 atleast, my phone is not rooted. Can anyone pls help me to update my phone so it can finally function properly. Thanks in advance.

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Samsung Galaxy M21
Hello, my phone sm g530h is very laggy and cant run some apps. I want to try update it to lollipop 5.0.2 atleast, my phone is not rooted. Can anyone pls help me to update my phone so it can finally function properly. Thanks in advance.
by the way you cant actually install a very good android to run apps in this device without root
if you have root on this device so you can install custom recovery and install this fully debloated and more fast stable rom in this device

sigpurnomo

Apr 23, 2020
I'm so interested about your ROM. can you make fortunave3g model? after that i will install with some selected kernel. hopefully wifi, bluetooth can turn on

AngelDiaz1704

Jul 29, 2018
Moto G30
Update #3
Well XDA community, after a long wait I present the new update of the rom.
1) Debloating to the maximum
2) New optional launcher
I know it is not much but I think it is not more than the stock rom requires to be modified, for the moment I assure to update the rom only to update the apps added as extra
Any bugs you know you can talk in the post and I will try to give you solution

AngelDiaz1704

Jul 29, 2018
Moto G30
I'm so interested about your ROM. can you make fortunave3g model? after that i will install with some selected kernel. hopefully wifi, bluetooth can turn on
Well, if things go well, I will launch this version on Wednesday at the latest, as I said, I can't assure that it will work the first time because I don't have the device, so those interested will be in charge of testing the modifications made and commenting on the bugs they find so I can solve them.

Reactions: sigpurnomo

sigpurnomo

Apr 23, 2020
hi i'm back. your project is so amazing. nice work. but, wifi, bluetooth and hospot can't turn it on. i tried to install explosion lollipop kernel from Carlos Arriaga and it's work. wifi, bluetooth and hospot can turn on.
how to enable otg :
1. after you download install the kernel. install magisk.
2. reboot
3. try to install usb host check from playstore or apkpure by Taurus Labs (org.tauruslabs.usbhostcheck)
4. then click button (fix)
5. give magisk's permissions to this apps
6. after that click button re-check. if all the check marks are green. reboot your phone.
7. Ta-da otg enable to this rom

sorry for my bad english and my late. here the file. i think it works for all models grand prime.
Carlos Arriaga was remove kernel's link

Attachments

• USB Host Check_v1.2_apkpure.com.apk
    206.8 KB · Views: 26
  • ExplosionLP-R04-fortunaxx3g.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 83

AngelDiaz1704

Jul 29, 2018
Moto G30
hi i'm back. your project is so amazing. nice work. but, wifi, bluetooth and hospot can't turn it on. i tried to install explosion lollipop kernel from Carlos Arriaga and it's work. wifi, bluetooth and hospot can turn on.
how to enable otg :
1. after you download install the kernel. install magisk.
2. reboot
3. try to install usb host check from playstore or apkpure by Taurus Labs (org.tauruslabs.usbhostcheck)
4. then click button (fix)
5. give magisk's permissions to this apps
6. after that click button re-check. if all the check marks are green. reboot your phone.
7. Ta-da otg enable to this rom

sorry for my bad english and my late. here the file. i think it works for all models grand prime.
Carlos Arriaga was remove kernel's link
Thanks for the contribution, probably with this kernel will improve the performance of the custom rom, as soon as I can I do the respective update, so far I have not seen problems with the custom kernel.

Edit: Testing the kernel for a couple of days I have not noticed a big change in performance, also leaves the radio useless, so it will be better to leave the custom rom as it is.

Last edited:

Abdur Rahim Oni

Mar 21, 2021
Samsung Galaxy M21
my freind i have got something to tell ya
that i got a new phone Galaxy A30 4/64
this phone is totally mine now and i gave my grand prime to my little brother and iam going to install this stock rom to my gp and i will report everything about it

AngelDiaz1704

Jul 29, 2018
Moto G30
News #5
I'm back people of the XDA community, my vacation has started and I have plenty of time to see what to do with the project, either leave it as it is or if there is a possibility to do something else.
If you have ideas please let me know in the comments.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Note: I am not responsible for hardware damage, test this project only on the supported device, attempts to install on other devices are at your own risk.

Finally I decide to release my project, I hope you enjoy it and any recommendation let me know :D

Features:
    De-knoxed
    De-bloated (According to my criteria)
    Deodexed
    Magisk included
    Qute included
    Lawnchair included

What's Working?
    All the features of the original system

Bugs?
    In some devices the wifi does not work properly, the solution can be found in the post

Link

(SM-G530M)

(SM-G530H XXU)

(SM-G530H XCU)

Rom information:
    Based on: Stock Rom Lollipop (Android 5.0.2)
    Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2021-04-02
    Last Updated 2024-01-02
    Update #1
    Well, I wanted to resume the project while I'm on vacation, there are few news but very good

1) I redid the debloat, thus gaining more space for the system.
    2) Upgrade magisk to the latest version
    3) The addition of Vanced Manager, that include Youtube and Youtube Music
    Update #2
    Well, there seems to be interest from the community, so I appreciate being given the opportunity to contribute.
    1) Change the base rom for the sm-g530h model, just to rule out that that is the problem related to the 2 problems that have been presented.
    2) I added by request of one of those who commented me the Terminal Emulator.
    Keep commenting what other things could be added to the project and bugs to see if I see that I can solve them, not that I am an expert in programming or things like that but the enthusiasm I think will give the motivation for what is presented.
    First and big bug: Can't connect to Wi-Fi!
    My device is SM-G530H (Fortuna3g)
    Well, it seems that from one model to another there are things that go wrong.
    I clarify that I don't touch anything related to the essentials so in theory it should work.
    Mmm... I'm going to rule out that it's the base rom, so I'm going to change it.
    Good news for those who own the SM-G530H XXU (Fortuna3g) model, you already have available your optimized version by yours truly, so enjoy and comment what you would like to see in future updates :D