Stock Rooted Odex/Deodex

Search This thread

HarryCustom

Dec 26, 2007
Hi to everybody, I just unlocked and rooted the phone, but it is very difficult to access CWM.
I tried both pressing vol up + power at the same time and then vol down + power, the three buttons leds blink and after some seconds android boot normally. I don't know why...
The only way to access it is by the all in one toolkit.
Now I will try by it and I will install the deodexed rom! :)

The phone is unlocked and rooted perfectly I think... :(

kornklown69

Jan 21, 2011
Springfield, Missouri
Hi to everybody, I just unlocked and rooted the phone, but it is very difficult to access CWM.
I tried both pressing vol up + power at the same time and then vol down + power, the three buttons leds blink and after some seconds android boot normally. I don't know why...
The only way to access it is by the all in one toolkit.
Now I will try by it and I will install the deodexed rom! :)

The phone is unlocked and rooted perfectly I think... :(

i use rom manager to boot to recovery

Sent from my HTC first using xda premium

HarryCustom

Dec 26, 2007
i use rom manager to boot to recovery

Good it's another way, but If you try pressing vol. down + power on do you succeed?

Thanks and finally I am flashing the rom, hoping someone give a try to a custom rom! :)
Anyway in my opinion this is an awesome phone. I own an Xperia P that I will sell and there is a lot of difference, except the camera.
For 200 bucks I think it is a bargain... :)

HarryCustom

Dec 26, 2007
After one day I can say that everything works well with the deodexed one, but everytime I start the phone the "Wiper app" stops and the phone give me an error for two time. I thing it is a qualcomm processor related app. Now I try with the odexed one... :)

HarryCustom

Dec 26, 2007
That wiper app FC is an error on my part. I should have deleted that apk before uploading. But since I now have ruu for the latest firmware I am going to rebase the stock ROMs off that vice a patched dump.

It's not a problem:), the odexed one is good anyway...
I don't understand the ota update: my phone is sim unblocked and I use it under an Italian operator, so if I am not under at & t I think I cannot update the phone, is this right!

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
It's not a problem:), the odexed one is good anyway...
I don't understand the ota update: my phone is sim unblocked and I use it under an Italian operator, so if I am not under at & t I think I cannot update the phone, is this right!

Yes that's correct. You can flash the ruu I posted to get the ota though if you are wanting updated firmware

bigfoottrucker

Jul 15, 2010
Yakima
Is there still plans for a cm 10.1 port? Stock seems to be missing some things. No pressure though. Thoroughly enjoying the sense Rom. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: Flash this ROM at your own risk. I am not responsible for what you do on your device. I left this stock to provide a base for anybody that wants to use it. Mod this rom how you want. Just please remember to give credit where credit is due.

This is a pure stock rooted rom. It has items like busybox, init.d support and so forth. No apps were added or removed. Both Odexed and Deodexed versions below.

This is using stock unmodified kernel from HTC. Kernel source can be grabbed from HTCDev

Downloads
    That wiper app FC is an error on my part. I should have deleted that apk before uploading. But since I now have ruu for the latest firmware I am going to rebase the stock ROMs off that vice a patched dump.
    Has anyone flashed 1.08.502.4 ? I tried both Odex and Deodex, after boot, I get the following error message: "Unfortunately, the wiper app has stopped."
    1.08.502.1 is working fine.

Please redownload. I fixed that issue

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    seems with the deo rom if u uninstall a few system apps such ass some of the play apps it reappears after reboot hmm

Yes that's due to system protection in the kernel. Can't fix it till HTC releases kernel source. If you want to remove something you have to do it in recovery

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
    That option was there before too, but it reset it to "off" after updating. It's off by default in the shipped rom too, for some odd reason.

Yeah it was kinda annoying me. I just happened to come across it. Lol

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone