Stock Rooted Odex/Deodex

Search This thread

PdtS

Oct 30, 2009
Moscow
pdts.net
The reason I'm asking is that the 1.05.502.1 → 1.08.502.1 update is 20Mb, while the 1.08.502.1 → 1.08.502.4 one is 30Mb, so mathematically it is a bigger update :)

h078

Nov 18, 2007
Flashed 1.08 deodexed stock and last version of custom kernel to remove write protection on the /system...
However after flashing kernel WIFI stopped working (looks like disabled) in settings

Any insight or help appreciated.

Thanks

zshake

Aug 4, 2008
Has anyone flashed 1.08.502.4 ? I tried both Odex and Deodex, after boot, I get the following error message: "Unfortunately, the wiper app has stopped."
1.08.502.1 is working fine.

1chris89

I have been having hella issues with all the roms basically. I'm happy to go back to stock and see if it works im on Sense and it's a pure nightmare. MEDUSA was cool worked fine but had minor issues, basically i need gps to work and have navigation etc lol

I would also be hella down for some AT&T free tethering for my APN - TFDATA straight talk plan.

THANKS
*EDIT*
Just flashed the latest odex and the play store can't download anything just sits there on wifi or mobile data.

Wifi tethering guard is active and it processes through that at&t bs can't we bypass that already? :D Thank u :D

Last edited:

1chris89

Play store isn't working after a fresh install so I literally can't do anything without a file manager.

Do I need to download the GAPPS for CWM if so which one?

THANKS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: Flash this ROM at your own risk. I am not responsible for what you do on your device. I left this stock to provide a base for anybody that wants to use it. Mod this rom how you want. Just please remember to give credit where credit is due.

This is a pure stock rooted rom. It has items like busybox, init.d support and so forth. No apps were added or removed. Both Odexed and Deodexed versions below.

This is using stock unmodified kernel from HTC. Kernel source can be grabbed from HTCDev

Downloads
    That wiper app FC is an error on my part. I should have deleted that apk before uploading. But since I now have ruu for the latest firmware I am going to rebase the stock ROMs off that vice a patched dump.
    Has anyone flashed 1.08.502.4 ? I tried both Odex and Deodex, after boot, I get the following error message: "Unfortunately, the wiper app has stopped."
    1.08.502.1 is working fine.

Please redownload. I fixed that issue

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    seems with the deo rom if u uninstall a few system apps such ass some of the play apps it reappears after reboot hmm

Sent from my HTC first using xda premium

Yes that's due to system protection in the kernel. Can't fix it till HTC releases kernel source. If you want to remove something you have to do it in recovery

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
    That option was there before too, but it reset it to "off" after updating. It's off by default in the shipped rom too, for some odd reason.

Yeah it was kinda annoying me. I just happened to come across it. Lol

Sent from my HTC first using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone