[Stock UAE] Middle East Stock ROM/ XSG = United Arab Emirat N7000JPKJ4/N7000OJPKJ3

Search This thread

hypermedic

Aug 20, 2007
cairo
Hi fellas,
UPDATED 8/11​
:D
update: the link has been changed to the official UAE ROM from Samsung.....:D:D:D:D
this is stock ROM not a backup file

this is the stock ROM for Middle East Galaxy Note, it has full RTL support :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

password for file: samfirmware.com

The ROM is confirmed working and it is STOCK official ROM ( no patching ):D

here is the link to download

http://hotfile.com/dl/134454026/e65141a/N7000JPKJ4_N7000OJPKJ3_XSG.zip.html

and here is additional mediafire link
http://www.mediafire.com/?f5mg4mj9r1rof​

and here is the system info image[/CENTER]
555731.png

and this is the outer box image ...the arabic writing denotes Middle East Arabic Version.....​

555366.jpg

Last edited:

haam1978

Sep 25, 2007
Utrecht
this is not really full rom it's just a backup from the rom I tried it and it has a problem with market you will get an error message after using the market

but it looks offecial because it comes with arabic samsung keyboard the problem now is to get the rom dumped not just a backup like this one in the link above

hypermedic

Aug 20, 2007
cairo
this is not really full rom it's just a backup from the rom I tried it and it has a problem with market you will get an error message after using the market

but it looks offecial because it comes with arabic samsung keyboard the problem now is to get the rom dumped not just a backup like this one in the link above

do u have an idea how to pull the ROM out of the device rather than the backup method?

actually, in Dubai the ROMs are official by Samsung :D
in KSA, they gave them the English models and told the customers,official arabization by samsung will be after EID :)

ImeeezI

Mar 5, 2008
Jeddah
Thank you for sharing this backup.
-----------------
BTW
to be able to use the market, u have to sign in with your gmail account, and to make it the default account instead of the one's who creates the backup, follow these simple steps:
- install any root explorer.
- go to [Data>System, and find a file named [accounts.db] and delete it, Then do a restart]
- now you can sign in ur email as a default account, and use the market.

Last edited:

bomariam1

Mar 3, 2009
Dubai
thanks I tried it and it's working fine:D

but just to make things right, I did upload it with odin. reboot and every thing was as it's but with arabic support, no software missing or lose of data.

sooooooooo thanks man.

fatouraee

Oct 20, 2006
Boston
Just a Quick Question. I have a uk version and I was wondering how can i change to this firmware to enable arabic.
I have a rooted Note. Thanks in advance.

hypermedic

Aug 20, 2007
cairo
simple

Just a Quick Question. I have a uk version and I was wondering how can i change to this firmware to enable arabic.

u can use cmw or odin to flash the rom....check the cf root thread or deodex rom thread and u flash it as if u flash any rom...here is a quick arabic explanation

المتطلبات:

تنزيل برنامج odin v1.85
تنزيل الروم الجديد N7000JPKJ4
( و password فك الضغط هو samfirmware.com)

الخطوات:

تأكد ان البطاريه لا تقل عن 50% من باب الحيطه
يرجى عمل نسخه احتياطيه لكل ما هو مهم بالجهاز لان تركيب الروم سوف يمسح كل مافي الجهاز
يفضل ازالة الذاكره الخارجيه و الsim card من باب الحيطه
عمل format للذاكرة الداخليه و عمل factory reset للجهاز (لتجنب اي مشاكل بعد تركيب الروم)
تشغيل برنامج samsung kies و توصيل الجهاز بالكمبيوتر و الانتظار حتى يتعرف عليه الكمبيوتر و يظهر في برنامج samsung kies
بعد ذلك افصل الجهاز عن الكمبيوتر و اطفئ الجهاز و ادخل على وضعية الdownload mode بالضغط المستمر على زر خفض الصوت و زر الهوم الرئيسي في الوسط و زر التشغيل
شغل برنامج odin وبعد ذلك وصل الجهاز بالكمبيوتر و تأكد ان برنامج odin تعرف على الجهاز و ذلك عن طريق ظهور علامه صفراء في خانة ID:COM
اختار الروم في خانة PDA من غير repartition و من غير ملف pit و اضغط start (تأكد ان الملف ينتهي بصيغة tar او md5 و ان كان zip او rar يجب ان تفك الضغط عنه)
الانتظار الى حين الانتهاء من تحميل الروم
اذا صادفت اي مشكله بعد تركيب الروم مثل force close (اغلاق بقوه) يجب ان تدخل على الريكفري مود و تعمل wipe data و wipe cache​

mcvals21

Nov 6, 2010
u can use cmw or odin to flash the rom....check the cf root thread or deodex rom thread and u flash it as if u flash any rom...here is a quick arabic explanation

المتطلبات:

تنزيل برنامج odin v1.85

الخطوات:

يرجى عمل نسخه احتياطيه لكل ما هو مهم بالجهاز لان تركيب الروم سوف يمسح كل مافي الجهاز
عمل format للذاكرة الداخليه و عمل factory reset للجهاز (لتجنب اي مشاكل بعد تركيب الروم)
تشغيل برنامج samsung kies و توصيل الجهاز بالكمبيوتر و الانتظار حتى يتعرف عليه الكمبيوتر و يظهر في برنامج samsung kies
بعد ذلك افصل الجهاز عن الكمبيوتر و اطفئ الجهاز و ادخل على وضعية الdownload mode بالضغط المستمر على زر خفض الصوت و زر الهوم الرئيسي في الوسط و زر التشغيل
شغل برنامج odin وبعد ذلك وصل الجهاز بالكمبيوتر و تأكد ان برنامج odin تعرف على الجهاز و ذلك عن طريق ظهور علامه صفراء في خانة ID:COM
اختار الروم في خانة PDA من غير repartition و من غير ملف pit و اضغط start (تأكد ان الملف ينتهي بصيغة tar او md5 و ان كان zip او rar يجب ان تفك الضغط عنه)
اذا صادفت اي مشكله بعد تركيب الروم مثل force close (اغلاق بقوه) يجب ان تدخل على الريكفري مود و تعمل wipe data و wipe cache​

i m sure that i saw these steps from an arabic site but which site exactly???
mmmmm,,,,help me to remember please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi fellas,
    UPDATED 8/11​
    :D
    update: the link has been changed to the official UAE ROM from Samsung.....:D:D:D:D
    this is stock ROM not a backup file

this is the stock ROM for Middle East Galaxy Note, it has full RTL support :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

password for file: samfirmware.com

The ROM is confirmed working and it is STOCK official ROM ( no patching ):D

here is the link to download

http://hotfile.com/dl/134454026/e65141a/N7000JPKJ4_N7000OJPKJ3_XSG.zip.html

and here is additional mediafire link
    http://www.mediafire.com/?f5mg4mj9r1rof​

and here is the system info image[/CENTER]
    555731.png

and this is the outer box image ...the arabic writing denotes Middle East Arabic Version.....​

555366.jpg
    Thank you for sharing this backup.
    -----------------
    BTW
    to be able to use the market, u have to sign in with your gmail account, and to make it the default account instead of the one's who creates the backup, follow these simple steps:
    - install any root explorer.
    - go to [Data>System, and find a file named [accounts.db] and delete it, Then do a restart]
    - now you can sign in ur email as a default account, and use the market.
    simple

المتطلبات:

تنزيل برنامج odin v1.85

الخطوات:

i m sure that i saw these steps from an arabic site but which site exactly???
    mmmmm,,,,help me to remember please

i don't really remember as i didn't keep track of it, but i believe it was called droidation or something like that:cool:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone