• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[STOCK] XT720 sbf firmwares (UK, It, Fr, US, Ge, CE, SEA, Sg, Ru)

Search This thread

youbaoer

Apr 4, 2009
It seems we can not download the firmwares from moto server right now.

Here are UK, Italy, and French firmwares for downloads.

Flash with RSD Lite 4.6+.

UK download here

Italy: download here

French: download here.(Sorry make a mistake on the name).

Central European: download here

For Southeast Asian and Singapore ones, I will upload them to a Chinese website for my easy upload. Time limited for the 2 firmwares.
Singapore
or see post #11
Post #42

Southeast Asian

US Carriers ones: see post #3
German one: see post #4
Russian one: see post #15 (p.s.: russian not arabian)

P.S.:
1. If you have no language requirement, just download the UK one.
2. UK, Singapore, southeast asia, US, central europe version are nearly the same, no much difference. Of course, some ones are of 550Hz.

Last edited:

R-D

Dec 19, 2010
Just so we have these all in 1 thread, here are some US ones:

Found a copy of the Cincinati Bell SBF file STR_U2_04.1E.1_SIGNED_USASHLSTAB14P2XAPCNCBW039.0R_NACBW_P011_A006_HWp3_1FF.sbf.gz

I have uploaded it here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qyu2pi

I could not locate a copy of the BrightPoint file, maybe if someone has that one they can upload it somewhere.

and

Uploading right now, check back in a few for the link.

US BrightPoint sbf: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CKP5H4V6

rasikh.n

Dec 29, 2010
Thank You!

I was stuck on Korean Rom, in which my phones sensors wernt functioning and it over all it was hell to use. Motorola's website was down and I couldnt find the ROMs anywhere. Just wanted to Thank You guys, made my day. Good to have my phone back :)

youbaoer

Apr 4, 2009
no. I downloaded arabian and russian ones before. but they donot support chinese well. I deleted them from my disk. no copies now.

Sent from my XT720 using XDA App

SALEEMNM

Sep 8, 2008
I can't find the arabia version anywhere and the link is not working. could you please tell me where I can download it directly? or if it's on some sharing site?

thanks,

superT0M

Aug 13, 2008
quad band us rom?

I have a milestone xt720 and after flashing the UK rom I can no longer connect to at&t 3g. All of the firmware links i can find support bands other then 850. I can make call presumably on the 1900 band and get an edge connection but no 3g. If anyone has the firmware that i need please post or advise. I feel like this hardware is wasted with a crappy edge connection. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts