stop spps in background

Search This thread

manus31

May 7, 2016
Is there any way to prevent an individual app from a running in the background on oxygenos

I ask because I recently used a Nokia + plus and it had this feture to toggle individual apps to prevent them running in the background.

I use use some apps only occasionally and I don't like the thought of them running in the background using up my resources.I know you can force stop them but that's not as user friendly. Theres inactive apps in developer options too but this needs to be checked often.

-fluffy-

Aug 24, 2008
Gislev
Is there any way to prevent an individual app from a running in the background on oxygenos

I ask because I recently used a Nokia + plus and it had this feture to toggle individual apps to prevent them running in the background.

I use use some apps only occasionally and I don't like the thought of them running in the background using up my resources.I know you can force stop them but that's not as user friendly. Theres inactive apps in developer options too but this needs to be checked often.
u can go into settings an then batteri
click at the app like facebook an then disable allow app running in the background