Just applied the script... tnx for sharing!Damnit, that was tough to find.
First of all it was two apps that broke SMS. Second of all - aurora really should have nothing to do with it. It's supposed to be a package related to the camera.
Second: It only stops working after a reboot, or starts working after a reboot. Debugging and 40 SMS later I got it down to the two apps:
So here goes a new working list - and batch script for quick debloat and privacy related settings (still needs removing some rights from vivo apps with app ops of course - and adguard to stop pushservices from its crap).
Also I disabled two apps with adbappcontrol not in batch file, and com.vivo.abe needs to be removed manually as written above.